Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond_Samantha89 [Fake review]  (Read 2079 times)

Andrew2015

Seen her just before she left for MK at Birmingham, just behind broad st.

Herself:

She is average looking at best, very tall with heels, very ditsy, cant hold a intellectual conversation and is a clock watcher.

The punt:

She opened the door and I asked if I could have a shower. Started off with a massage which lasted for 15 minutes.
Then onto 69... she tasted like a lemon gone off (probably due to all the lube she put up herself - tell you more later). She doesn't do DFK which many rave about but a light tongue flicking WHILE SHE HAD chewing gum inside!  :wackogirl: . At this stage I blew my load, she wiped me off and told me to take a shower...  :angry: . What WG asks you to take a shower after cumming? LOL
She went off to talk to whoever was in the flat whilst I had my shower. We moved onto to cowgirl, missionary and then to doggy.

During sex she kept on checking if the condom was on like every minute and did not allow me to touch my penis while sex!  :unknown:

Onto doggy, while I was beating away and for some unknown reason she kept on adding lube?? TBH the condom she supplies were crap and it was like I was shagging her with a bag on my penis. I would consider her to have a tight entry but loose vagina.

Whilst I was beating her from behind we had 5 minutes left, I was trying to cum for the 2nd time but I just couldn't. And low and behold somebody bangs on the door and shouts "time over". So I thought I might as well cut my losses and get out.

Overall 6/10. I do not think she enjoys her job but just collects money to send back home to Poland.

Would I recommend? NO. Save your money.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bumbuttass

Ok I don't know who you saw but don't sound like the Samantha I see ....

With me, she has never watched the clock (even before I got to be a semi regular), always did DFK, always received a great service.  So much so that I have even seen her in MK few times.  In regards to the condoms, she always supplied the most well known brand that's used in the UK.

This is either a very bad day she was having or is it possibly a jealous rival (first post i notice).  I'm not one to defend a WG and I know everyone has a different experience but this sounds totally out of character to the lass I know.

Andrew2015

Well I did see her in the past (twice). Ok the first time was a bit better than the first. I had the impression she wanted me in and out fast. I decided to give her a second chance, but The second time I saw her just confirmed everything what I thought of her.

She was at an apartment by the Barclay card arena, there may have been a male at present.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 05:47:12 pm by Andrew2015 »

Offline Juankerr

possibly a jealous rival (first post i notice)
+1
I've not met Sam but this review sounds like bollocks to me from what I have heard about her from respected UKP colleagues.

Andrew2015

Can Bumbuttass verify that she has large breasts but small to non existent nipples?.... black nail polish.... a flat ass.... and blue eyes?? She was staying at apartment block E just behind Barclay card arena.

Offline Trevor12

+1
I've not met Sam but this review sounds like bollocks to me from what I have heard about her from respected UKP colleagues.

Absolute bollocks.

Offline Trevor12

she has large breasts but small to non existent nipples?
Large breasts with proportionate nipples.

black nail polish
Don't remember 100% but don't think so.

a flat ass
Nice arse.

blue eyes
Yes.

She was staying at apartment block E just behind Barclay card arena.
She was staying at block E, yes, until somebody tipped off the owner. Then she was moved to another block in the same 'complex' for a few days. Then worked from a hotel, then moved to MK. Any ideas on the 'somebody' OP?

OldAdmin

Well I did see her in the past (twice). Ok the first time was a bit better than the first. I had the impression she wanted me in and out fast. I decided to give her a second chance, but The second time I saw her just confirmed everything what I thought of her.

She was at an apartment by the Barclay card arena, there may have been a male at present.

Are you using anonymous proxy?
What country are you posting from?

Offline Trevor12

Ok I don't know who you saw but don't sound like the Samantha I see ....

With me, she has never watched the clock (even before I got to be a semi regular), always did DFK, always received a great service.  So much so that I have even seen her in MK few times.  In regards to the condoms, she always supplied the most well known brand that's used in the UK.

This is either a very bad day she was having or is it possibly a jealous rival (first post i notice).  I'm not one to defend a WG and I know everyone has a different experience but this sounds totally out of character to the lass I know.

+1

I only saw her twice. Both meets overan with DFK throuhout.

I posted a positive review covering both meets in the South East section when she moved as I though it was a permanent move.

Andrew2015

What do you disagree with Trevor? I guess everyone has different tastes.

Offline azrael

This post does seem a bit fishy, considering the post is fairly recent but the girls went several weeks ago ijs

Andrew2015

Are you using anonymous proxy?
What country are you posting from?

I have Adult content blocked by my ISP. So I have to work around it.

Offline Bumbuttass

big tits & small ass yes, last time I saw her she had greeny/bluey nails, she has had black in the past, hands and feet.  Nipples are probably not in proportion to her giant knockers possibly.

From my last punt with her she did say she is looking to relocate to brum which makes this post even more suspicious.  i may be a cynical c#nt but this smells like the OP is out to tarnish the reputation of a well liked WG who may be returning soon.  The question is why?

Offline azrael

big tits & small ass yes, last time I saw her she had greeny/bluey nails, she has had black in the past, hands and feet.  Nipples are probably not in proportion to her giant knockers possibly.

From my last punt with her she did say she is looking to relocate to brum which makes this post even more suspicious.  i may be a cynical c#nt but this smells like the OP is out to tarnish the reputation of a well liked WG who may be returning soon.  The question is why?

+1, ontop of what admin says about proxy and with the op registering today to post a month and a half old punt, i've only punted sam once so its not my place to "white knight" her reputation so to speak but as i said seems real fishy  :scare:

Andrew2015

Every action has a reaction. She gave me a poor service twice. So I am obliged to report it. I did give her a chance  twice to improve.

Offline Bumbuttass

Just out of sheer interest, what makes you say there may have been a male present?

Offline Boundless

I'm confused.  :wacko:

Andrew2015

Just out of sheer interest, what makes you say there may have been a male present?

Someone knocked on the room door and said "time over" which sounded like a male, I also heard a male voice in the background when I was in the shower talking to sam.

Andrew2015

I'm confused.  :wacko:

Sorry, been a typo error. Was meant to say first time was abit better than second.

Offline Bumbuttass

Someone knocked on the room door and said "time over" which sounded like a male, I also heard a male voice in the background when I was in the shower talking to sam.

This gets stranger & stranger, from the times I've seen her, there's been knocks on the door, probably due to overrunning but never have heard voices.

Could you make out what the male voice was saying?  And were you talking to Sam whilst in the shower or was she having a convo with this bloke and you heard his voice?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:49:17 pm by Bumbuttass »

Andrew2015

I was in the shower whilst I heard Sam chatting to a bloke, coudnt make out what they were saying possibly speaking polish.

Offline Bumbuttass

I must have misread your post, I read that you were talking to her while having a shower and you heard other voices in the apartment.

It's never happened to me on any of my visits but I can see how that can be unnerving.

Offline Bumbuttass

Nice one admin  :thumbsup:

How did he/she balls up?

Offline azrael

:dance:  :yahoo:  :thumbsup: i see he's gone, probably a wannabe sergie since the girls are indie. Nice one admin   :drinks:

Offline BustaNut

Wow!! I've just seen this thread and have to say the op is either a rival w/g or quite possible even the stalker that they had. I'm no white knight - my reviews will hopefully show that, but this 'review' smelled of bullshit from the start. Anyone who knows or has ever been to see Samantha or Pola can testify to their level of service and attitude - its excellent on both counts.