Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia Marie -Sutton Coldfield  (Read 5063 times)

2 review(s) for Sofia Marie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Mr Jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One hour outcall to Birmingham hotel £150

The first thing to say about Sofia is that her communications are the best I have ever experienced from a WG. She responds to texts very quickly and efficiently.

Physically,  she is 28 yrs old and a size 6. I would grade her 8/10 for face and 10/10 for body because this is perfect!  Her boobs are natural B cup. She has a medium sized tattoo across her stomach and side.

Personality-wise,  Sofia is very pleasant and chatty, even if with a brummie accent! She is down-to-earth which is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on what you are looking for - e.g. she made it clear that she got nothing out of her job apart from the money..

Everything was offered but I just went for DFK and OWO. She is resistant to DFK at first just offering pecks on the lips but when I asked her to offer me her tongue she slowly increased the intimacy until after a couple of minutes we were passionately exploring each others mouths full-on. Once she overcame her initial reserve, she clearly loved it. She has a stud in her tongue which wasn't really to my taste (sorry...).

Her OWO was fantastic - again looking down,  but as soon as I asked her to look at me she did so continuously.  She was kneeling on the floor a bit away from me so I asked her to pull herself closer and soon her whole body was hard up against me in between my legs with her arms resting on the top of my legs and her hands caressing my waist. CIM was sublime and she didn't even release me from her mouth until way after I had emptied myself.

Would highly recommend. 

Offline normski

Glad you had a good time. I saw Sofia a few months ago and my experience mirrored yours.

Offline BillyBackDoor

She doesn't list CIM or even OWO.  Were these services agreed beforehand and were they extra?

Offline normski

She offered me both at no extra cost.

Offline Juankerr

If you don't like the way a lady from Birmingham talks then don't punt here.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:48:30 pm by Juankerr »

Mr Jones

She doesn't list CIM or even OWO.  Were these services agreed beforehand and were they extra?
I asked her if she offered these and she said that everyone else offers it so she has to.

Offline BillyBackDoor

I asked her if she offered these and she said that everyone else offers it so she has to.

Were they extra or included?

Mr Jones

Mr Jones

One thing that really surprised me was that she said she had never heard of UKP or Saafe - I thought all WG's on AW would read these  forums! 

Offline smiley9

Am tempted by Sofia however am a bit confused by the pictures ? On the selfie she is tanned and has her navel pierced but on the other 2 pics she is not tanned not as slim and doesn't h :(ave her navel pierced ??? Is it the same girl ??? Which one is  the Sofia I would meet ???

Offline pianodave

When I met her I thought she was quite pale. I think in the tanned pic, the lighting is making her appear that way.

Mr Jones

I have just asked  her and this is her reply:

Its 100% me i lost my belly bar and it closed up u can prob see the mark it left on my belly  and my 1st pic was taken on a seperate occasion i had just come back off holiday hence why i am so tanned xx

Offline smiley9

Thanks Silvero and Mr Jones Maybe it is the same girl ? but the photo where she is tanned and has her belly button pierced are a bit misleading if she is pale doesn't have a navel ring and not as slim ? Surprised none of the reviews have mentioned this ? :P

Offline pianodave

She's extremely slim and pale. Can't remember belly button. Pictures are accurate.

Mr Jones

Update: I saw her again today and she told me that she will be updating her profile with new photos this coming Friday....

Offline smiley9

Thank you Mr Jones you seem to know her well ? Or you have become a regular ? I look forward to the updated profile :rolleyes:

Mr Jones

I've seen her three times now, simply because she fits my criteria : size 6, small natural breasts,  and (the rarest attribute for a WG) has very good communications. I would change her if I could find someone else like this but younger, because she is 28 years old.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 08:51:13 am by Mr Jones »

nicebloke

In my opinion it is the same girl. Look at the freckles on her belly !!

Offline smiley9

Yes Nice Bloke I think your right it is the same girl. The selfie with the pierced navel must have been taken a while ago as she no longer seems to have one. I am tempted Mr Jones is she near Sutton town centre please ?   :)

Offline pianodave

She is about a mile outside the town centre. I think she lives in the flat, it was a right mess.

Offline smiley9

Thanks silvero no wonder she cant find that Belly Bar ? A messy flat doesn't sound to inviting ? Although I wouldn't be there to tidy up  :lol:

Offline pianodave

It was just untidy, underwear all over the floor that sort of thing. No big deal. Also it was clear the other residents know what's going on, got a funny look from one of them.
But well worth a visit nonetheless.

Offline smiley9

Okay Cheers silvero I just might do that! :)

Offline Bencannon:)

I saw her for a very short notice quickie a few weeks ago. 

Owo was very good and she was chirpy through out. I would see her again for a longer appointment.

Only negative I could think of was that the room we used was very messy.  But, I did book last minute so I'll let her off.

Loveit

"she made it clear that she got nothing out of her job apart from the money.."
Did that affect her enthusiasm or commitment to your enjoyment. I must admit I much prefer it when the girl enjoys the experience too and even cums with reverse oral (or at least appears to!)

Mr Jones

No, I wouldn't say it affected her enthusiasm - she is just down-to-earth and pragmatic.  The only thing this meant was that when I asked her to talk dirty to me while she was rubbing me, she said 'what do you want me to say?' and never got into it at all - something she needs to work on.

Offline Tommy1983

Alright guys.
Anybody know if she is still operating in Sutton, as can't find her any longer on AW?
Cheers
Tommy