Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brook89 and Lushbutt in Leicester  (Read 2029 times)

25 review(s) for Brook Middleton xx (14 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]
15 review(s) for lushbutt (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lt Shaffer

Brook89 and Lushbutt in Leicester

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bit of a treat this as I'd been looking for a local threesome for the last few months.  My one and only previous  threesome treat had meant a hundred mile round-trip so to find a couple of genuine, young ladies on my doorstep was ideal.  We met at Brook's new place in Leicester and very nice it is too with easy parking.

For anyone who hasn't met either ... Brook is brunette, size 12, big and firm breasts and facially attractive - possibly a brunette version of Louise1990 in terms of looks?  Solai (Lushbutt) is blonde, shorter, slimmer, smaller breasts and very pretty facially.  I was greeted at the door to the apartment by Solai in just a lingerie set (WOW!) and then quickly clapped eyes on Brook who was walking around in much the same clobber.  Certainly gets the blood flowing seeing two attractive ladies just walking around in their underwear without a care in the world.  No need for any CT following-up-the stairs action!

The time that followed involved a lot of talking, kissing, OWO, RO and sex; all good fun and all very relaxed and enjoyable.  The reservations that have been voiced on UKP about Brook's kissing and/or oral were certainly not in evidence; both were done with real enthusiasm and skill, particularly her deep throat oral which she was clearly taking some pride in and rightly so!  The pair made me the centre of their attention in much the same way as I wish the OH and her fit friend from work would (sigh, if only!)

However, a couple of things to be aware of (these are my personal opinion of course!)
- there was very little action between the two ladies, which for me is a pre-requisite of a threesome
- Solai was too sub and quiet for my taste - not disinterested just not pro-active or filthy enough for me

To conclude, both are young, attractive, English, very pleasant and willingly offer the services on their profiles.  They treat you like a king rather than a cash-cow!  I wouldn't return for a threesome but I'd definitely want to see Brook again on her own when funds and time allow and I'd be tempted to see Solai on her own too. Leicester is fairly blessed to have these two!

Timmy2

Hi
Nice report matey
Glad you enjoyed yourself, seems like a very fair assessment of the two girls, both descriptions and performances
Nice one
Raddy

Offline redt4

Not seen brook for probably 5-6 months but getting the urge to see her again as by the sounds of it she has stepped her game up recently.