Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic.Elisa touring and Edinburgh  (Read 2527 times)

8 review(s) for sweet.lisa94 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
63 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (47 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Santiago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen Elisa a couple of times before and delighted again to see her return to Scotland. :yahoo:

Elisa is a petite, stunning polish girl, size 6, long dark hair, pert breasts, and an amazing ass !!

I arranged to meet Elisa at her in call location. A modern service apartment on the waterfront of Edinburgh, as always communication very professional, she has a very good command of English.

A nice surprise, I was met at the door of the apartment by her friend Katy (duo partner) whom I've also spent time with in the past, who just wanted to say hello and grab a quick kiss, I was then led to an ensuite bedroom and told Elisa was waiting me.

Lying on the bed Elisa was a picture of beauty, dressed in a tight figure hugging black mini dress, fishnet stockings and killer heals, I was asked to join her on the bed, within a micro second, I was in heaven, straddled by this stunner, a small welcome kiss soon turned into erotic DFK initiated by Elisa. She then began to lift her dress, and quietly laughed, oops look I've forgot my panties  :dance:

she placed my hand between her legs, to feel her already socking wet tight pussy, she then began unbuttoning my shirt, kissing my neck and groping by dick before unzipping me, and performing her super deep oral skills. We soon undressed and my head was gently pushed south wards to enjoy the taste of her pussy which soon turned into 69, I had to slow things down a bit with more DFK before enjoying sex in a number of position on the kingsize bed, mish, doggy, cowgirl.

This girl is an athlete and screws for Europe, she looks like butter wouldn't melt   :angelgirl: but really is a fox,  :cool: her enthusiasm is unbeatable, she also enjoys initiating and suggesting, without being over confident or pushy, whilst on the bed she asked if I wanted to continue on the floor, she suggested doggy, before she finished me off with cowgirl giving it everything she had. WOW !! :wacko:

We lay on the bed for a while, having a bit of a chat, kiss and cuddle, Elisa gave me a gentle back rub, and then turned me over, and began oral once again, she has a brilliant technique, deep, with plenty of eye contact.

Positives
Body 10/10
looks 10/10
Attitude 10/10

Negatives
Price £140 hr
CIM/facial extra

JazzMan

Thanks for the review.
Do you know if she's coming to Glasgow?

JazzMan

Santiago, what is your connection with Poland?
Your reviews and posts have a Polish connections.

Offline Happy99

She makes it clear on her profile that she does not do OWO or fingering under the 'Service' tab. CIM or facial are not listed as options and DFK is at discretion. Therefore over-priced at 140.

stuart_gla

In Glasgow next couple of days, according to AW profile.

Offline tazman1002001

Showing in Glasgow...but looks like till today only?

Anyone see her?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Research done and going to see her before she leaves tommorow.....looking forward to it as her pics and feedbsck both here on UKP (some dodgy ones last year) and AW look great
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline mr small

Seen her tonight Taz, finally managed to book and complete a punt  :yahoo:

Lovely wee lass, not much conversation skills but a gorgeous tight little body, boobs are small but perfect for my little hands  :wacko:

Wont bother with a review at moment as this is her last tour as she is retiring  :cry: