Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Jenny - South London outcall. Cum senecta venit experientia  (Read 1986 times)

42 review(s) for Classy Jenny (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline backofthenet

lift pitch review - older than I was expecting but a fantastic shag from a genuinely sexual woman.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She works a couple of days a week outside London doing incalls as well as London outcalls. There are two or three glowing reviews of her on the East of England board linked to below. Prices herself at £150 an hour but managed to secure a 45 min session for £120 as it wasn't far for her to travel (she lives south of the river near a northern line tube).

Good comms, requested a face picture but she politely declined which was fair enough. Arrived on time and ushered her in for a glass of red. Have to say, I was initially a little apprehensive - I was expecting a 30 year old but she admitted to me that she's 35 - she's fairly pretty, (the 7/10 rating she's received elsewhere is about right) but there are a few crow's feet/laughter lines.

Chatted for a while - nice woman, warm-hearted and genuine - from the Czech republic but has lived here for a while. Speaks English enthusiastically without much adherence to correct grammar and retains a particularly strong accent. She's about 5 foot 8 without heels.

Loved it though when she clicked into hooker mode and started snogging my face off - she is a smoker however, so this did limit my desire to DFK - I opted more for FK. But she was completely uninhibited about tonsil tennis. Then onto the bedroom and she slowly started undressing to reveal a cracking, cracking figure - pert and well proportioned tits and a fantastic arse. Lovely, all over body tan (apart from one spot on her arse which she evidently forgot about in the tanning salon). Starting kissing and caressing her back and neck, and thought I may as well continue my journey south so slowly eased her out of her knickers for a good rim - all the time she is moaning enthusiastically, turning round for a snog and holding my hand -just really creates the impression that she was having a great time and couldn't get enough. Ventured even lower for a feast on the mango - tasted fantastic, packed with juicy love fronds, and she moaned when I vacuum sucked them.

Span her round to take in the glorious view and she couldn't wait to get a mouthful of cock - lovely, wet deep blowie with all the right exhalations when coming up for air, her hands all over my body and pulling at my chest hair. Span round for a 69 and we're really going for it now - I've got a little finger up her arse, one up her flange and am tonguing her clit quite vigorously. I'm not maintaining three different rhythms particularly effectively, but it's enough for her to have what was either an orgasm or a particularly effective imitation of one. I then move forward and without so much as a 'by your leave' her tongue is exploring my arsehole as she wanks me off. This is known in certain esoteric circles as 'tromboning' and it's fucking magic.

Then fucked her in doggy - all the time admiring that wonderful arse of hers. During which she had a particularly noisy orgasm - moved onto a prolonged (15 mins worth) of mish which was ace - my hands cradling the back of her head allowing her to arch her body forward and achieve optimum position for another big, loud, long lasting orgasm whilst we tightly pinned against one another. Then her on top, where I got to admire her fantastically athletic figure, and quite broad shoulders. Time for the big event, so I lay down on the bed and she moved her open mouth closer - all the time inventively and enthusiastically splaying her limbs on top of me and giving me encouraging glances. She then returned her juicy tongue to my arsehole, which was too much of a turn on - I gave her the cue to submerge, and just in time I deposited three days worth of white gold into her gob - she drained every last drop dry.

Genuinely one of the best shags I've had with a woman who clearly knew what she was doing. I had noted that Password said he'd seen her and he wasn't sure about her face - as I said a 7/10 is right - she's not at all ugly but not drop dead beautiful either. She's from the Sudetenland and has quite an austere, schoolmistressy look. But once the clothes come off - forgetaboutit.

There was also some question about the pictures being of her - they are - all three of them. I recognise her mouth from the first one and the array of beauty spots over her stomach from the others. She has two tattoos - chinese letter and a dragon on her back for the avoidance of doubt.

Positives
Nice woman, engaging, talkative and attentive
Great physique - nothing surplus to requirements. Ace tits and a peachy arse
Excellent hygiene
Enthusiastic and genuine sexual partner - felt like a woman at the peak of her sex drive. Not been that enthusiastically dealt with since Lindsey.
CIM and rimming (though I sense the latter is discretionary so scrub your rusty sheriff's badge to be sure.)

Neutrals
Not in the first flush of youth
Smoker's breath

May well see her again - but most likely as a plan B as she's only a year younger than me. May not be an obstacle for the more senior punters amongst you.

Offline sticko

Great review BOTN; I've been chatting to Jenny on a/w mail for some time now and clearly need to speed things up.  Stevenage or Epping weren't really working for me - I'm sure I can find a way though!

S

Offline PLeisure

Another fine review, BotN - superb stuff. Decent attitude and great figure  :music:

Offline backofthenet

Another fine review, BotN - superb stuff. Decent attitude and great figure  :music:

much obliged. She was good, too.

Offline shagbambi

Great review.  I saw the title and expected her to be in her late forties!  One for the HL!

MrBridger

Two questions:

1. What are juicy love fronds?  :lol:

2. Did you mention to her how shit her profile is and and how she might do better with a bit more info on there? Maybe she does fine anyway but it is a terrible profile.

Cheers.

MrB

Offline backofthenet

Two questions:

1. What are juicy love fronds?  :lol:

2. Did you mention to her how shit her profile is and and how she might do better with a bit more info on there? Maybe she does fine anyway but it is a terrible profile.

Cheers.

MrB

1. They are the external parts of a lady's labia. Also defined by the profanisaurus as "Of women's genitalias, those folds of skin known as the labia majorcas, or big lips. Or indeed, piss flaps.
2. An astute observation, and one that will, I'm sure, allow you to break the ice with her should you ever choose to exchange your money for her sex.

All my best

MrBridger

Thanks. I have the Profanisaurus on my iPad but didn't think to check...