Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Chelsea  (Read 1846 times)

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl has been at the top of my must shag list for quite some time now, but unfortunately the dates she works never matches when I'm free. My birthday is coming up at the end of the month though, and I think I should finally tick her off that list...

There has never (that I've seen) been any mention of her on here, and I can't see any reviews...has anyone met her? Any feedback? I'm just slightly worried that I'm missing something?!

Young, blonde, curvy and big boobs...yum  :rolleyes:

Offline anonyorks

I saw her a few months ago before I joined here. She's a cute girl and I had a fun time with her. Judging on the two girls you've reviewed you won't be disappointed. Mind you she doesn't do A or CIM and her DFK was a little held back but got better the more we got into it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 02:55:13 pm by anonyorks »

Offline stevedave

Thanks anon! Would you say she is a good looking girl...the pics hint that she is but obviously theres no face pics. Anyone you could/would compare her to?

Offline anonyorks

Maybe Christina Aguilera a little? She is good looking

Offline stevedave

Maybe Christina Aguilera a little? She is good looking

Jackpot! Thanks mate  :)

Offline anonyorks

No worries hope you have a good one.

johnboy007

Could someone please PM me her number if you have it. I much prefer booking over phone than via AW.

Offline Giant4

I saw her last month...keep meaning to do a review...

She's got the best tits I have ever seen in my life, worth every penny if your a boob perv ;)

The only down fall (in my book) is that she's got a bit 'going on' round the middle (FUPA, cellulite etc). Nothing a few months at the gym wouldn't cure!

Lovely girl though, you'll have fun. I'd give her a 6.5 out of 10 and I'm very harsh ha

Offline stevedave

Cheers Giant! I certainly am a boob man, so she's sounding even better  :D

If you do a review I'd certainly be interested to read it.

Offline costa

She's got the best tits I have ever seen in my life, worth every penny if your a boob perv ;)

The only down fall (in my book) is that she's got a bit 'going on' round the middle (FUPA, cellulite etc). Nothing a few months at the gym wouldn't cure!

Lovely girl though, you'll have fun. I'd give her a 6.5 out of 10 and I'm very harsh ha
Hi pal would you say she's attractive, trying to book her for a Saturday , could you say a bit more about her facially. Cheers

Offline anonyorks

I've seen her and she is attractive, not Sweetascandii but she is good looking.

Offline costa

Cheers mate I'll give it some thought from what you've said  , might try 15 minutes but also might swerve it too , and stick with my regular. Cheers for the reply.

Offline anonyorks

I do like her middle, if she caned the gym she could be charging sweetascandii prices so swings and roundabouts.