Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Julia, North Acton.  (Read 2386 times)

18 review(s) for Spicy Julia (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dizietsmae

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour.

Really cute, like so much cuter than her pictures and her pictures are alot of why I went to see her.  She is much more fresh-faced in person and looks younger than 28, could easily pass for 21 I reckon  :D

Wonderful OWO and deep throat with a glorious CIM and swallow finish, smiling all the time, fucking fantastic  :cool:

And we had sex too.. lol which was also nice gave her a damn good licking too and got a nice massage, very chatty too.

Fully recommended  :drinks:

CHIMERA

Visited her a week ago. Worth every penny  :thumbsup: Looks better than in pictures and is extremely nice  :thumbsup:

Offline MancSean

Thanks for the review op. She looks and sounds right up my street. Going to try and book her for next weekend. In the meantime will have a read of her other reviews to see what her anal is like

Offline The_Don

Visited her a week ago. Worth every penny  :thumbsup: Looks better than in pictures and is extremely nice  :thumbsup:
:hi:  :hi:

If you have the time please do a review?

As it shows how consistent a W/G can be over time.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=545
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 07:29:03 am by The_Don »

pantsonfire

Thanks for the review.  Iam really torn between seeing Spicy Julia or Olivia in Colindale.  Anyone seen both?

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review.  Iam really torn between seeing Spicy Julia or Olivia in Colindale.  Anyone seen both?

Yes, 

If you can punt both

pantsonfire

Yes, 

If you can punt both

I want to, but if had the choice, which one is preferred?

Offline The_Don

I want to, but if had the choice, which one is preferred?

Good question, take a chance (punt  ;) ). Fiip a coin because (for me) both are good W/G.