Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goodmayes Punting  (Read 4248 times)

kkrow

Hey I'm new here, wondering if theres ny good recommended punts around goodmayes? thanks

lifesadventure

+1 - If anyone knows of any good in the wider area of Goodmayes, Ilford etc. Thanks

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only isn't too bad if she's still around

There's also a thread here discussing East London WG's

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51163.0

Personally, a quick tube ride into Canary Wharf or The City will open up plenty more options

lifesadventure

Offline ladiesman020

Of a evening by the traffic lights on green lane by goodmayes road/Lane there's Romanian women asking men if they want sex. She will take u to a bedsit on broomhill road
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

kkrow

Thanks, would she be on adultworks by any chance?  :)

Offline Mr Sinister

There's a parlour just outside the station, never been always wanted to pop in when I was working in the area but was put off by it being on the main road close to traffic and a bus stop.

kkrow

There's a parlour just outside the station, never been always wanted to pop in when I was working in the area but was put off by it being on the main road close to traffic and a bus stop.

External Link/Members Only

this one?

you sure it's a sex parlor?

Offline Mr Sinister

Yeah that's the one, its a sex parlour they have 4-6 girls working daily there is an entrance fee too I think.

Call them up and ask.

Offline ladiesman020

It's a sauna/jacuzzi/spa. they have 8 girls to choose from and the open 17:00 to 05:00. All very vanilla services
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mymikemy

Might be a bit down the road but recommend this one

Offline temudjin

Fuck me....ive never been so tempted to book a romanian!! shame no feedback on here.

Offline temudjin

Doesnt do anal but talks about anal gangbang in her interview.

Also says her boobs are natural on profile but says enhanced in the interview....

i also don't get why WGs hide their verification photos when they have clear face shots on their profiles.

Smells fishy
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 12:50:30 pm by temudjin »

Offline mymikemy

Trust me  thats the girl!! Looks just like pics. Very sweet face. Very good English.
Boobs are enhanced but looks great on her. She is not very slim but very well proportioned in my opinion and and to top it off she is very friendly. Not a stuck up cow. Maybe the Romanians are stepping up their game!? Lol.
Services in enjoys list are accurate.....go by that!! As far as I know she works with one other girl and they are independent  answer phones themselves.

Offline tantric talents

C'mon Mike  - please do a quick review on her for our benefit?

Offline mymikemy

I did see that coming!
Yes I will.as aoon as i have the time. For now I can say. Call or text her if her pics and likes list tick your boxes.... . You should not be disappointed.

Offline temudjin

Ohhh didn't realise you had seen her Mike! She looks ideal!

Thanks for the info!  :thumbsup:

kkrow

It's a sauna/jacuzzi/spa. they have 8 girls to choose from and the open 17:00 to 05:00. All very vanilla services

Thanks i'll check it out since i can go there for a quickie after work  :blush:

crikey she looks stunning didnt know she was near goodmayes  :drinks:

kkrow

Pretty sure this is the other girl she works with: External Link/Members Only

Offline brownie

where in ilford are they based anyone know ?

Offline mymikemy

I think it's on the high road not far from ilford centre. I think. Was in stratford when I seen

kkrow

I think it's on the high road not far from ilford centre. I think. Was in stratford when I seen

Review please!  :rose:

kkrow

bump, any good punts around here? most profiles seem fake

Offline brownie

Pretty sure this is the other girl she works with: External Link/Members Only

yes can confirm this i orginally had elly booked but a punter extended or so she said and asked me if i could wait 30mins. i asked if karla was available she said yes so up i went. photos are deffo shopped to the max. lovely plump lips she looked amazing taking me in her mouth and nice arse  BUT one thing that REALLY bothered me was that she wasn't smooth abit prickly arse  :thumbsdown: . OWO, 69
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 11:16:52 am by brownie »

kkrow

close to goodmayes ?  :wackogirl: want to punt right after work

ramrodronnie

I did see that coming!
Yes I will.as aoon as i have the time. For now I can say. Call or text her if her pics and likes list tick your boxes.... . You should not be disappointed.

Thanks for the Review on Vicky mymikemy. Only just read it. I've had Vicky on my HL for ages now, so after reading your Review it has now made me want to see her more.  :hi: :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Recommended External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She used to go by the name of Julya Longlife. I've had her on my HL for ages as well. Although her rates have gone up a little. She says she's a size 8 on her profile, but going by her profile pics, she looks larger than that? Nice big tits though.

Have you seen her then Longlife?  :hi:

kkrow

She's got a few bad reviews on here

ramrodronnie

As far as I can see Sexxy23 hasn't had any Reviews on here yet?  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

Looks like we're talking about 2 different WGs here? This KarllaLovely has got 1 Negative Review. But Sexxy23 doesn't appear to have any Reviews?

Offline Longlife

She used to go by the name of Julya Longlife. I've had her on my HL for ages as well. Although her rates have gone up a little. She says she's a size 8 on her profile, but going by her profile pics, she looks larger than that? Nice big tits though.

Have you seen her then Longlife?  :hi:

Yes back in October. Had a good time and great tits

ramrodronnie

Yes back in October. Had a good time and great tits

Why haven't you done a Review on your punt with her Longlife?  :unknown: Reviews are an important thing on this forum mate? Can you write a Review please Longlife, and try to describe her and how your punt went with her as much as possible eg; Services etc. I'm sure that not just me, but all other fellow punters would appreciate it.  :hi: