Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING. JO Sasha Middlesbrough  (Read 8117 times)

Offline Dimond dave

WARNING !!!!!!!   Jo Sasha  Adult work !!!!!!!

Warning lads.  After reading posts ref Jo.  Looked her up on adult work ,,, highly impressive photos.   Rang up booked a time slot.   Went to street as advised parked up a Thew streets away rang up.  No reply ,,, rang another 5 times no reply.  Got text asking was I coming rang Jo up and got told your late ,,,,  explained was waiting for door number ect and phone want picked up. 

Walked around showed upstairs  paper work dealt with ,, asked to sort my self out Jo left the room ,, highly impressed by Jo body amazing bum  ect .

Jo left the room and whens down stairs ,, nothing to odd about that. So sat on the bed waiting. 12 mins has passed no return so I shout down stairs ,,, no reply so I shout louder ,,, now I can hear a males voice shouting in what I can pick up as Romanian.  ( worked there for some years do t speak it fluent but know enough to get by )

Jo,then bounces back up stairs asking me what the fuck am I playing at. Now every one is annoyed . 

It has been 20 mins since I walked in ,, the only action that's taken place is me handing over money and stripping of.   

Jo then tells me she no longer likes me please go ,, I speak with her in her native language she the. Leaves the room ,, I'm now dressing and a male appears in the door way asking why I cause trouble ,,,  I speak with him in Romanian   He then turns and leaves the room

Then I come down stairs into hallway. Male and female bow arguing ,, Jo saying she won't see me I'm a fucking pig ?   Never been called that before ,,, I ask for my paper work back rather a lot of shouting going on at this point   

Male then hands me my money back I leave.   

Warning to others be carefull of this girl and the way she works.  If it was not for the fact I speak Romanian and I'm built like a brick shit house.  It is my honest opinion any one with lesser nerves would of been ripped off. 

PLEASE BE CAREFULL AND MY HONEST OPINION IS TO STAY WELL CLEAR ,,,  SAFETY IS A MUST 

Offline dirkdigler

had same bother with her , but I was balls deep in her when he walked in .Been screwing her hard for best part of an hour when her pimp walked in to stop me smashing her fanny any further.
Claimed me and the pross where intruders in him newly rented apartment , but I only I left, just another trick to get the punter out early.
She wasn't that good and Romanian not Spanish.

Offline Dimond dave

Dirkdigler

Can not agree more ,,, lads please be aware.  Hand on heart ,, body and Dave of an angel ,, Romanian gave a reputation for a reason ,,,,,,   The yarn she's spinning about being Spanish is total crap.

Romanian 1000%.        Guys. Please be aware 

themademan2

Offline Dimond dave

Thanks for the link add man. I couldn't t cut n past on my home.  Many thanks

GeordieBadass

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Had a 30min in call with this lass a while back. It was rubbish. No interest from her and certainly not as nice as her photos. She was heavier. Flat was grotty and on a dodgy street which had surveillance cameras along it.
Looks like I got off light compared to DD though.
Stay away guys! Don't be fooled by the photos.

Offline Shyandrew2001

Was tempted to go see her as well cheers guys. Did she go by a different name previously? Or am I mistaking her with anoth girl

greychap

Yuk Romanian and with Romanian pimp in the place as well, that is a nightmare for me.

wellhung

I was going see her for my first punt glad I v waited well chickened out lol

Offline johnny34

Was tempted to go see her as well cheers guys. Did she go by a different name previously? Or am I mistaking her with anoth girl

Yes, she was 'Jo_sexy_19'

Offline sesalovdarlo

Scum!! Sums up most Romanian prozzys

Offline Shyandrew2001

Yes, she was 'Jo_sexy_19'

Thought that was it, that's why I was almost tempted to see her because thought she had some good ish feedback. Although was there not a post about her on here where she went a bit mental. May be wrong, a lot of girls seem to come on here then go a little crazy.

Offline johnny34

Yes she went a bit mental when it was pointed out she was Romanian & not Spanish as she claimed. She finally admitted to being Romanian.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Yea some tool was sticking up for her swearing blind she was Spanish. All you need to do is hear her speak to know she ain't Romanian. I could of really embarrassed her and started speaking Spanish to her in an appointment

Offline Dimond dave

Heard from a reliable source this afternoon  two police vans and 3 unmarked units was at house  she works from and a photographer in,the street snapping away on the camera as they brought 4 males and one female from the house ,,,,    Wonder if they haven't paid the council tax with year.

wellhung

well she give me name of the street but not number  sounds like right one 

Offline maxxblue

Heard from a reliable source this afternoon  two police vans and 3 unmarked units was at house  she works from and a photographer in,the street snapping away on the camera as they brought 4 males and one female from the house ,,,,    Wonder if they haven't paid the council tax with year.

Just curious - what was the reliable source?

Offline sesalovdarlo

Me to. 3 unmarked units? That's very specific. Also why the hell would they send unmarked units for a bust?

Offline simone_raven

Met her 3 times no major issues
Killer arse and lovely skin.
Shit shag. Sack of spuds. No interaction

greychap

Sounds like they might have been reported for maybe running brothel and that there is men controlling women there, or drugs etc.

jo_sexy_19

I don't understand why people talking about me without even see me I never had pimp in my life and I don't live in apartment I leve in house and if was true I have a police in my house why I'm not arrested by now and I still working and what is the problem if I'm from romania everything on here is a lie if I'm so rude and have pimp in my house why I never have a negative feedback on my profile I have lot of regular customers where are this coming from Maybe iu neve had chance to see me that's why u say all this shame on u

jo_sexy_19

I neve ever see this man with his paper work I don't know where him come with this story from

David Larry

Jo, no disrespect... maybe you're telling the truth... but there is no smoke without fire and, from the short time I've been a member on this site, Romanian WG's don't have a very good reputation on here. If this is how EU Working Girls continue to operate in the UK, word will get round quick and your careers will be VERY short lived. There are so many better and safer option WG's out there... you really need to up your game and start redeeming your reputations. You're missing out on a lot of potential business as a lot of us English guys would love a good session with some quality EU girls but, for the moment and with the odd exception, I'll steer well clear until I am certain your business models have changed.

jo_sexy_19

I'm telling the truth baby how can police come to my house arrested lot of people and I'm still here that is a lie come to see me then u see if I true or not I don't think I have a bad reputation when I had loot of positive feedback and I have lot of regular customers

jo_sexy_19

And on here any 1 can say what them want so please any 1 when u have o booking with me place a book on my profile so u can do a real feedback

David Larry

I can only see 2 feedback on your profile and they're both from non-active members. The police scenario didn't concern me, I was mainly referring to the original post and negative review as well as other members comments about their experiences. The last thing anyone wants is a timewaster and the slightest worry that your pimp / bf / whoever will turn up mid punt.

Offline sesalovdarlo

And on here any 1 can say what them want so please any 1 when u have o booking with me place a book on my profile so u can do a real feedback

You calling him a lier for saying a pimp was in your house? Why should we believe you after you came on here and told me I was a lier for calling you Romanian and not Spanish after I had met you and herd your Romanian accent?? Then you eventually admit to being Romanian?

I have to say I don't believe the police bust up story mind.

jo_sexy_19

Baby u see me lot of time and many of u maybe I'm not a perfect girl I don't say that I have my mistakes but many of you know me for very long time did I ever had any pimp in my house and did I ever had my house not clean I don't think so my be I'm not great and some people like me some not but I'm very clean lady and neve ever had a pimp or man or people shouting in my house never

jo_sexy_19

I don't have many feedback on thus profile coz is a new 1 my old profile has been hacked so that is why I have a new 1 but any 1 know I had lot of feedback on my old ptofile

Offline Dimond dave

Max blue

It was a freind of a friend who's a photographer for some one.   Discription is spot on

Offline Dimond dave

Met her 3 times no major issues
Killer arse and lovely skin.
Shit shag. Sack of spuds. No interaction

I agree with you 100%.   Amazing arse killer body ,,,,  shame she's a rip of merchant.  That's the massive down fall

Offline Dimond dave

I neve ever see this man with his paper work I don't know where him come with this story from
[/quo

Paper work """,    It's slang for money 

Offline simone_raven

Forgot to mention last time I saw her she disappeared in toilet for 10 mins. But suspicious but didn't say anything

Offline Dimond dave

Jo, no disrespect... maybe you're telling the truth... but there is no smoke without fire and, from the short time I've been a member on this site, Romanian WG's don't have a very good reputation on here. If this is how EU Working Girls continue to operate in the UK, word will get round quick and your careers will be VERY short lived. There are so many better and safer option WG's out there... you really need to up your game and start redeeming your reputations. You're missing out on a lot of potential business as a lot of us English guys would love a good session with some quality EU girls but, for the moment and with the odd exception, I'll steer well clear until I am certain your business models have changed.

David Larry.   

Fair point in upping her game.  But there is this one massive  pointer.     Jo is a rip off ,,,  it's clear and simple.   

At the end of Theday that's what these boards pare for.   To point out the decent girls and also the fakes 

As the saying Goes you pay your money you take your chance. ,,,,,  the reason I posted this is I don't like the thought of decent people going in good faith and being ripped of.     

Offline Dimond dave

I'm telling the truth baby how can police come to my house arrested lot of people and I'm still here that is a lie come to see me then u see if I true or not I don't think I have a bad reputation when I had loot of positive feedback and I have lot of regular customers

Jo possetive feed back. Your last adult work profile you had mutable negative then you hide your feed back then Adult work took your page down ..

Then your second one ?...      And then if your so proud to be Romanian. Why lie AMD say your Spanish.

That's what these boards are for ,,,  to point the decent good girls out ,,, and also to point the scammers and non reliable ones out also
 :dancegirl:

Offline sesalovdarlo

Yep rip off merchant. £40 for 15 minute no sex or owo, it was just ow. WTF? This is essentially what agency girls get paid for half hour after commission has been taken off. Most offer cim, facials and even anal.

Jo could make so much cash if she made an effort.

David Larry

EXACTLY. All it takes is for the odd scam to ruin them forever, word gets round quickly these days. Why go through all that for a quick buck (pun intended) when they could be earning a cracking living playing it genuine.

jo_sexy_19

This is not posible to delete my feedbacks and do other ones and stop lie and do something better u never see u and take your work papers or take your money without give u a service and people on here many of u don't know me but talk about me I don't understand why

jo_sexy_19

And u saying u see me lot of time but I don't give u sex or oral and I'm not good I take your money without do anything do did u see me lot of time then I don't understand coz if I go somewhere and I don't like I don't come back why did u come back to see me ?

Offline sesalovdarlo

I did come back. However I did stop visiting you as I thought you were charging to much for what you were offering.

jo_sexy_19

But why did you come back if I wasn't give anything

jo_sexy_19

And coz u see me few times be honest have u ever see any man in my house or my house is not clean

Offline Tiger63

And coz u see me few times be honest have u ever see any man in my house or my house is not clean
So Jo,  are you saying that youve never had a man in your house when a Punter has been there.....despite people on here saying they have come face to face with him.
Fantastic arse mind :D :hi:

Offline simone_raven

Beautiful arse
Could be one of the ne finest but what is offered is poor
Extra for owo etc
No interaction whatsoever not even a fake moan lol

Offline sesalovdarlo

Nobody on here has said your house is unclean. However I do think you are lying about a man not being in your house. Just like you lied about being Spanish.

jo_sexy_19

And where have u See the man u been in my house few times

jo_sexy_19

But is ok any 1 is free to believe what them want us them choice

jo_sexy_19

And for your information my Spanish is very good as my father is from Spain and my mother is from romania so that is my contry to

greychap

And for your information my Spanish is very good as my father is from Spain and my mother is from romania so that is my contry to

I can see why you lied about being Romanian, you know it would give you less work if you were being honest about coming from there.

I have not seen you so cannot say what you are like service wise.

But the police bust seemed a bit odd so reading between the lines probably did not happen.

greychap

Yep rip off merchant. £40 for 15 minute no sex or owo, it was just ow. WTF? This is essentially what agency girls get paid for half hour after commission has been taken off. Most offer cim, facials and even anal.

The £40 for 15 mins does she tell you what you get for that before you pay as in no sex is offered in the 15 mins?