Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage - Jen Reading  (Read 3622 times)

Offline shaved_guy

Hi Guys,

I stayed in Reading last night opted to stay local instead of a trip to London.

External Link/Members Only

I exchanged a few texts and decided on a 90 min warm oil Thai massage with a happy beginning and ending (I'm a horn dog) - £70, a hour with HR is £50..

I arrived to see a van on the drive and the front of the house looks to be a bit of a dump.  Once inside you are lead to the front room which has a yale lock and bed in the middle.  It was comfy enough although I could hear people walking around upstairs - this didn't both me as she put me at ease and was happy to talk throughout the massage.

I decided to take the plunge and glad I did, the door opened and when I look around it I saw a gorgeous Thai lady.  She is carrying a few pounds around the midriff.  Not a problem as she is so attractive and has a lovely smile.

She offered an hour of body to body for £70, but we had already agreed the 90 min session for the same price.  I stripped off and was on the bed in no time at all lying on my back - She poured warm oil all over my cock and balls and straight into the happy beginning.  This girls has a great technique - I came after about 10 - 15 mins.

The thai massage was very good and she knows how to work away at your body, you can ask for her to go a bit softer, I had to at times, she is very attentive and want's you to enjoy yourself.  I think we were not long past the hour mark and she oiled my cock and balls up again - cumming a second time is never normally a problem.  I was enjoying her technique but sadly it wasn't easy for her, eventually after around 30 mins of hand relief I popped a second time.  She was keen to get me off a second time as that is what had been agreed.  Had she have given up I wouldn't have complained.

Comms 9
Location 7 (run down area and house not great, I did feel safe throughout though).
Appearance 8.5
Attitude 10
Service 9
Value 10

Overall 53.5/60

Would I revisit - Yes great value.   :drinks:

Offline royal_male

sounds good. its a bit far away.

Offline old_monk01

I disgree with original review. She charges £80 for one hour B2B. I negotiated to £70, won't call it a bargain.

Her is massage is not good at all, I never had to ask her to go softer. She was only rubbing hand when applying oil, she was using towel most of the time, I thought it was full nude B2B massage. Out of 1 hrs, she did B2B message only for 3-5 miutes on back, yes only on back, she said I never do on front (chest-breast, b2b). Rest of the time she was doing hand massage. Yes she was nude but wasn't exciting at all.

Its not worth £70 friend, may be 50 for an hour B2B. She has stretch marks from pregnancy, sagging belly. I am afraid to please do not visit her.

Offline latecomer

I disgree with original review. She charges £80 for one hour B2B. I negotiated to £70, won't call it a bargain.

Her is massage is not good at all, I never had to ask her to go softer. She was only rubbing hand when applying oil, she was using towel most of the time, I thought it was full nude B2B massage. Out of 1 hrs, she did B2B message only for 3-5 miutes on back, yes only on back, she said I never do on front (chest-breast, b2b). Rest of the time she was doing hand massage. Yes she was nude but wasn't exciting at all.

Its not worth £70 friend, may be 50 for an hour B2B. She has stretch marks from pregnancy, sagging belly. I am afraid to please do not visit her.

Many thanks for this update.  I was tempted by the original review but, as with all things that seem too good to be true .....