Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best sunshine destination for punting?  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Hughjorgen95

The Mrs and I are splitting up, so I need a week away in the sun to get my head back together.

What's the best sunshine destination for punting?

I should say I'm looking for quantity not necessarily quality...

raylondoner

Dominican Republic or Cuba? Only hearsay though.   :hi:

Online Marmalade

How far are you willing / wanting to go and how much are you willing to spend to get there? Also how streetwise are you and can you speak any foreign languages enough to get by?

Where have you considered so far?

As it's in the Europe section I guess you don't want to go further than Spain . . .
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 05:43:34 am by Marmalade »

Offline Hughjorgen95

How far are you willing / wanting to go and how much are you willing to spend to get there? Also how streetwise are you and can you speak any foreign languages enough to get by?

Where have you considered so far?

As it's in the Europe section I guess you don't want to go further than Spain . . .

It's just a quick holiday alone so I didn't plan on going far or spending a fortune.

I speak a little French and even less Spanish. I am pretty streetwise.

I suppose I'm looking for the best place in Spain or the Spanish islands...

Offline HughJardon

Ive always wanted to visit the Venezuela sex resort of Margarita Island

External Link/Members Only

But i have a massive soft spot for Cuban ladies love the dark skin big lips and massive areolas

Offline Hugh Jampton

Maybe rent a car and journey up and down the N332 in Spain - look out for neon signs advertising "Clubs Relax" anywhere near Alicante or Torrevieja.

Or, on a bit of a tangent, try Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria, blessed with at least four swingers clubs that are, in my experience, hotbeds of recreational nookie.

Online Marmalade

I suppose when it's a quickie holiday there's no point in going further than Europe as most of it is taken up with flying time. Otherwise Europe sucks a bit in the sense that when you get where you are going it is usually expensive in hotels and everything else. Going long haul looks more, but can be economical for a longer holiday

vt

Maybe rent a car and journey up and down the N332 in Spain - look out for neon signs advertising "Clubs Relax" anywhere near Alicante or Torrevieja.

Or, on a bit of a tangent, try Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria, blessed with at least four swingers clubs that are, in my experience, hotbeds of recreational nookie.

Or over to Maspalomas for a bit of dogging in the dunes...  :D

vt

On another tangent, Berlin is quite warm this time of year, has a very developed punting/party scene and some lake beach areas where there's a healthy summer tradition of nude sunbathing...

Online Marmalade

That's nice to hear. Mostly when I've been there it's almost frozen my tits off.

Huckleberry

You can't beat sunny Croydon. :wackogirl:
Not too much travelling and no customs to worry about, take as much booze you can carry.
:hi:

Offline claretandblue

Punting pal recently went to Morocco, in calls to the hotel every day,owo and cim as standard