Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Summers  (Read 2185 times)

27 review(s) for AVA-SUMMERS (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scarebear

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Missed this british beauty when she was last in London and when I found she was in Kensington for a couple of days this week, had no hesitation in sorting out a meet.

Comms were easy, I tried to call first in the morning but got voice mail, sent a text and got a reply just 20 mins later saying sorry she missed the call, she was on the tube on her way to her hotel. Arranged via text a meeting for an hour at 5pm. She gave me the address and asked me to call when I got there for the room.

Very posh hotel behind High St Ken station. I got there 10 mins or so early so I called her and she told me she had had to change rooms so to hang on and she would call me once she had got sorted. I waited for 20 mins and there were a few suspicious eyes in the lobby so I was just about to text her so say was everything alright when she called me with the details. It was a bit of a maze to get to her room, but in the end I made it albeit 15 mins late.

Ava is a bubbly, fun and pretty English girl with a fantastic pair of tits. We had a good old chat about a few things and namely how difficult it is to get a decent English girl at a good price (Miss cookie jane springs to mind. She told me she had been contacted by her to join her new website but she declined as the fees were too much!) Anyway I digress, we then got down to a great bout of DFK, Fingering and hand job. She asked me to go down on her and I think she really enjoyed herself as I could taste her wetness after a few mins.

She then got on top and rode me hard, to which I held on fall all I was worth as I wanted to come all over her tits for which she was quite happy for me to do.

The hour went by quick enough and I left 10 mins late. She is in London most weeks and I plan to see her again.

Highly recommended.

Offline Bartolomeo

Thanks for the review
she's been in my hotlist, but when she comes London, her prices seem to change all the time, which puts me off, for example it will show as £150 and few hours later its £170 or something.

Offline Anadin

Thanks for the review
she's been in my hotlist, but when she comes London, her prices seem to change all the time, which puts me off, for example it will show as £150 and few hours later its £170 or something.

Yeah she adjusts her prices based on location which is fair enough although it more expensive for us Londoners :(

Offline Bartolomeo

Yeah she adjusts her prices based on location which is fair enough although it more expensive for us Londoners :(

that's fair, but i've seen the price change several times while in london. I assume it has to do with how busy or not she is.

Offline Anadin

that's fair, but i've seen the price change several times while in london. I assume it has to do with how busy or not she is.

Ah I didn't realise that I've only seen the price change on the day.