Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sussex Gardens  (Read 2118 times)

slow and low

Saw the post re streetwalkers on Edgware Road, back in 2003 that area was rife with them and I got hooked for about about 6 months on visiting girls there after seeing a streetwalker in Germany. For some reason it gave me a huge adrenaline rush that was difficult to shake off. It was one point in my punting career when I it fell into an addiction, I would head to Kings Cross and York Road if nothing was in Sussex Gardens and up home 5 or 6 in the morning, maybe the thought of getting caught down an alleyway added to the buzz but it also made me feel like crap afterwards as the the areas were fairly dangerous and cost me a bit of coin. Getting robbed off Norfolk place was the low point and final straw. Anyone thinking of doing, well it's there choice but I would not recommend as a way of punting, flats and aw are a lot safer that's for sure.

Sammy_the_bull

Saw the post re streetwalkers on Edgware Road, back in 2003 that area was rife with them and I got hooked for about about 6 months on visiting girls there after seeing a streetwalker in Germany. For some reason it gave me a huge adrenaline rush that was difficult to shake off. It was one point in my punting career when I it fell into an addiction, I would head to Kings Cross and York Road if nothing was in Sussex Gardens and up home 5 or 6 in the morning, maybe the thought of getting caught down an alleyway added to the buzz but it also made me feel like crap afterwards as the the areas were fairly dangerous and cost me a bit of coin. Getting robbed off Norfolk place was the low point and final straw. Anyone thinking of doing, well it's there choice but I would not recommend as a way of punting, flats and aw are a lot safer that's for sure.

HSBC bank going away from marbel arch towards sussex gardens. from 8om to 2am there are around 20 working girls everyday.

If you walk slowly and look at the single and double girls standing around they are the whores.

also they will approach you.

park your car in susses gardens and they will approach you. look at them and smile.

Also theres an english girl who works there charges £20 for a blowjob and gives a good kiss. she has pireced tongue.

5'2 with 34dd or something. nice girl never took her number.

she says like every 2nd thursday she works.

£120 incalls she goes.

it is mostly car fun or if you go back to there place its bad service close to £100.

not intrested after first 2 punts there tbh.

Cafe Helen does nice kebabs too so grab one and walk both sides.

Offline Brazilian Martian

HSBC bank going away from marbel arch towards sussex gardens. from 8om to 2am there are around 20 working girls everyday.

If you walk slowly and look at the single and double girls standing around they are the whores.

park your car in susses gardens and they will approach you. look at them and smile.

Also theres an english girl who works there charges £20 for a blowjob and gives a good kiss. she has pireced tongue.

£120 incalls she goes.

it is mostly car fun or if you go back to there place its bad service close to £100.

Street scene I remember once I got a blowie off of a woman in soho well alleyway near Carnaby street for 10 quid this was in 2006

Offline MrDog

£120 incalls she goes.

Certainly wouldn't advise anyone to drive and pull up and park in Sussex Gardens or any of the side streets off of it as Sussex Gardens is covered by CCTV (its everywhere) and its there specifically for Kerb Crawling, trust me if you do crawl along Sussex Gardens you will get a letter in the post or worse still nicked by the blue VW transit van with three undercover rozzers in it that roams around the area !

Sammy_the_bull

No i am saying they are there!

Like fuck i am going to get my willy out and had over money and be parked on sussex gardens.

But the girls are there and most i have spoken to about 20+ all have rooms and flats and hotels booked or else its car fun.

IF i am doing it in the car i am not staying local.

Drive for 5 to 10 minutes before handing over money.

Huckleberry

The Eagles song - "Desperado"; springs to mind when I think of the lengths people go to for their thrills, not on blue berry hill.
H