Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anni Porsche, Berlin – My Experience (Outstanding VFM)  (Read 6219 times)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Summary (as posted elsewhere).

Anni Porsche is more of a party scene. There were 9 girls there during my time, working on a rolling shift pattern of 2 hours each with 2 girls there at all times from 2-11pm. Some girls will be more to your taste than others, but if you want to fully indulge, you may need to take some rough with the smooth. All the activities on the day I was there, happened on the same bed (well 3/4 double beds thrown together), so if you do not mind public shagging, this could be for you. At one time, there were 3 girls and 6 guys on the bed  :D. Oral was predominantly OWO. Buffet food (sausages, open sandwiches, Berlin pretzels, snacks) and beer included. I understand you can dip out and come back in as you wish. Not that I did.  :D

Based on recent reports from Steve2 and others I decided to attend their Friday party (29/5)

External Link/Members Only - click on Party-Termine for upcoming schedule.

Location: 50m walk from Gneisenaustr. U Bahn station on to street of the same name.

Party was advertised as 12 girls from 11am – 11pm for an all in price (including reasonable buffet, soft drinks and alcohol) of Eur 78.  :rolleyes: :yahoo: :rolleyes:.  Additional Eur 2 (returnable) required for a locker.

I got there around 1.15pm and was greeted by a lady who I assumed to be Anni. She appeared very much in control and clearly explained to me the nature of the venue in very good English.

After showering, I made myself into the main room to the right of the main action area and bar. At this point it became clear there was only 1 lady on duty (Ayse – not the best looking) and she was riding a guy cowgirl as I sat on the sofa where 2 other guys were waiting. I assumed they were German, as both wore socks and shower sandals  :lol:. We all remained quiet, so I sat on the sofa watching the still images on the screen of (Jose)Fine who looked incredible (possibly a younger version than showing online), but was sadly not partying today. At this point, I was seriously questioning why I had paid a EUR 15 surcharge to the hotel for an early check in, and how long I might last here, being tortured by the sexy images of Fine; thinking the reality is looking a little different  :unknown:.

Anyway Ayse finished with her client, showered and came into the room. It was at this point I realised that one of the German’s had disappeared and the other had taken tactical advantage of the buffet!  :scare: It appeared I was in ‘the chair’, Ayse was on the sofa next to me, and my cock was betraying my brain by proudly soaring! Blast, that fucking pill was working  :lol:! Ayse didn’t help by playing with my balls and cock and as I quickly deviated and fondled her rather nice breasts and nipples, I knew I was on the point of no return. I was about to TOFTT  :unknown:.

Ayse
started with some OWO, offering her own pussy potentially for RO, but I really wasn’t feeling the urge, so I allowed her to continue. She then clambered on to my cock for some CG and to be fair to her, she was rather good, teasing me by stopping now and then, to the point where I thought I better flip her over, and fuck her good and proper, which is what I did.

It was funny hearing and seeing Ayse talk and gesture to the next girl (Yesim) about our time together and the fact that I was very happy when I came and finished. I think we both had a shared understanding of how relieved I was  :sarcastic:. Lovely fun friendly girl, just not my normal type.

But Yesim was! Turkish looking, but Bulgarian I understand. Good fun, good looking with a cracking body. Unfortunately I had to wait towards the end of her first session for her (1 hour) and having given her 10 minutes or so of RO, which she seemed to appreciate, she said she needed 5 minutes. Unfortunately her time was up for now, but she did return 5……hours later, where we indulged in some lovely 69, before I said “I really need to fuck you now” and she teasingly twisted my words to “you really need to fwuck me now, you really need to fack me now etc., do you ?”.  She got what she deserved in mish, as she locked her ankles around me. Lovely girl, very nice experience.  :)

Inbetween my encounter with Ayse and Yesim, I took a fancy to Begum. Although very skinny, she had a cracking face and looked uber sexy arriving in her red leather jacket. Unfortunately her services were very tame. Limited OWO. More hand job than OWO, and as she got attention from another fella, I decided to give her some RO in the hope of warming her up, but fucking her later in mish, as she held the base of the condom and kept her legs up to her chest was a pretty dispiriting experience, and I barely lasted 3 minutes  :(.  Turkish, I was told by another girl.   

Tina was next to arrive. Another not to my tastes initially (she was blonde rather than brunette as in some of her pics on the site). A German MILF with lots of tats and a Texan drool, which I mistook as Australian to begin with, such was the nature of her rhetorical sounding questions  :dash:. She didn’t ingratiate herself to me to begin with. She asked me where I came from, and I said England, to which she said “horrible accent” (“to understand” she clarified later). She also asked all the guys “who wants a fuck then ?” and no one moved, which didn’t seem to help her mood. After half hour, she seemed to mellow a bit, as her MILF in arms Maike arrived, and she spoke of her legendary blow job skills. Now she had my attention  :rolleyes:!  So we had a little chat about her interesting life, her Depeche Mode tat, Linkin Park etc., before I asked her for a blowjob then. She was very good to be fair, but 2 other guys now wanted to join us, so I offered to give her some RO, as the 2 guys played with her tits. After about 5 minutes I had her wet and moaning and because she had the attention of the other 2 guys, she wasn’t going anywhere, so I teased her rotten, before she finally shuddered and screamed  :D. I couldn’t resist saying “so my accent might be bad, but maybe my tongue has other uses ?”. She rather delightfully said “Fuck me, I seriously wasn’t expecting that! Thank you!  :D” Finished by fucking her in mish and pounding her in doggy, as her arse wobbled rather nicely.

Having spent a fair bit of time with Tina, I missed out somewhat on Maike. Another MILF, with a cracking body, if not the best of faces, and a rather dodgy perm. A great service provider to all guys though, from when I looked on. She gave me some lovely OWO, after I had given her some RO, which she murmured nicely to. She then clambered aboard for some nice riding in CG. Unfortunately I was tiring a little and could not enjoy her fully. Another time definitely.

By now Karla had arrived and I was very excited  :P! She reminded me of a certain someone (slightly tubbier it has to be said) and not just with her looks. She had a very cheeky smile and pair of eyes. We exchanged 2 or 3 knowing glances. I thought I better have a shower to completely freshen up for her, and as I returned, I caught her eye looking through the railings on to the orgy in front of me. I indicated to her that I was coming to see her right now  ;)! She gave me every encouragement  ;)! She was giving someone OWO, so I decided to give her some RO, which she loved and she came delightfully. I then had an outstanding edging fuck with her in mish and doggy for 10 minutes or more and I’m sure she came again in doggy, although I couldn’t quite. After another shower, I returned to give her some more RO and she came again. Wickedly exciting girl, completely my type  :). Bulgarian I understand.   

The last 90 minutes I spent indulging in some RO and doggy to completion with Maja, who was really sweet (minus the armpit hair in her pics) and giving, I think, although I am not sure, Marianne who was listed, and certainly had a very fluffy pussy, some RO. I was sadly too shagged out to manage any more fucking by now.   

Positives:

All in all, a completely outstanding VFM party experience.
All the guys were friendly and I had a great chat with 3 or 4 Germans and a French guy, while enjoying some beer.
I didn’t expect to stay 10 hours, but as better girls arrived, I thought I would get my money's worth. For a pro-rata rate of £5.50 per hour, I think I managed that  :cool: :dance: :yahoo: :drinks:

Neutral

Just the one shower.
Fairly basic surroundings, but you can’t argue at this price.
I wish they had a different bell sound for guys arriving and girls arriving! Nothing worse than hoping a stunner was about to arrive, only to realise it was another guy.
As with other party experiences YMMV.

Negatives

You may have to take a bit of the rough with the smooth, but first impressions of looks are not always the best indicators of service or potential chemistry. Sometimes, you just have to get stuck in!
Fairly limited OWO (less than LMP/TPC)

Recommended and will certainly return next time I am in Berlin  :D

Offline Wanking

Excellent coverage Mr B. I plan to do a full 12 hours there on my first day next week. I love girl next door types over Supermodels so should be ok.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent coverage Mr B. I plan to do a full 12 hours there on my first day next week. I love girl next door types over Supermodels so should be ok.

:drinks: Wanking.

There is definitely a real mix of girls here. I hope you fully enjoy your 12 hours  ;).

Offline Steve2

Excellent review Mr B. It pretty much mirrors my experiences there

:hi:

Offline adindas

Excellent report Mr Br1ghts1de. Thanks

Offline Wanking

Looking thru the selection of women External Link/Members Only

Id say some of these ladies probably work the street too.

I spotted one of the insomnia house ladies on the Kurfüstenstraße the following day after a party a couple of years ago.

Still though 78 for all day in AP versus 20 euro for 10 mins with a street hoor..

Offline adindas

I spotted one of the insomnia house ladies on the Kurfüstenstraße the following day after a party a couple of years ago.

Still though 78 for all day in AP versus 20 euro for 10 mins with a street hoor..

Take also into consideration that you might get robbed with street prostitute .....

password02

Excellent review Mr B - Perhaps you may want to organise a UKP tour of some of the clubs ?  Add a 10% surcharge for your expertise and you can 'Show' the inexperienced guys how its done at these overseas clubs -

Thanks for sharing

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Would not know, but street prostitution is fairly rife in Berlin.

Not my scene and not how I chose to punt, but while out Saturday night I saw 3 pussy cat dolls stroll past the restaurant I was in. A brunette with black boots, flanked by 2 platinum blondes in white boots. After taking in the German Cup Final, I saw one of the blondes in the street and she propositioned me in German. I responded in German asking if she spoke English and she reverted in crystal clear tones! I played dumb for about 5 minutes as she told me Eur 100 for massage and oral asking her a few questions about where she would take me, other services, why she was on the street etc. and maybe not working somewhere safe like Artemis. Time for her to play dumb it seemed! As nice looking as she was I left her saying "thanks, but no thanks, I had 10 hours at Anni Porsche yesterday for Eur 78 and I'm off to....... Airport Girls on Monday for Eur 60, tschuss......"   

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent review Mr B - Perhaps you may want to organise a UKP tour of some of the clubs ?  Add a 10% surcharge for your expertise and you can 'Show' the inexperienced guys how its done at these overseas clubs -

Thanks for sharing

The thought has crossed my mind PW :sarcastic:

Offline Wanking

Have any of you guys encountered any swingers in AP?

Its free for a couple to visit, and apparently some do..

I met a friendly a couple in Erlebniswohnung a couple of years ago, woman let me lick her front and back..nice.

thank you Mr Br1ghts1de
could you add something more ie flight costs
tube costs
hotel costs
sound fantastic !!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

thank you Mr Br1ghts1de
could you add something more ie flight costs - £82 Return flight from Gatwick.
tube costs - An ABC ticket covering the airport (about the furthest point out you are likely to travel) + City is Eur 3.30 for a single and Eur 7.40 for a day ticket. A simple AB City ticket is Eur 2.70 and 6.90 respectively
hotel costs - £166 for 3 nights for a 3* hotel via booking.com. I think you may be able to get cheaper direct or at different times of the year (the German FA Cup final was taking place the weekend I stayed).
sound fantastic !!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Updated report based on my visit last week.

Booked a flight for £72 and a hotel for 3 nights for under £90.  :)

Arrived at 1.15pm and greeted by Anni. Same cost as before – Eur 78 for the day, all food, beer and girls included  :D. 5 guys already present and 2 girls, Jen and Tina.

Sadly, I didn’t get a chance to play with Jen. All 5 guys seemed ready to go when I arrived and all were keen on the newbie Jen. From what I observed though, she looked a very nice petite black Indo/Chinese girl, who looked willing and responsive. Another time hopefully.

So, I had a little play with Tina instead who remembered me from last time. Unfortunately, she only had time for some nice OWO and a quick fuck in mish, before announcing she had to take over from Anni for the day. I was a little frustrated and this wasn’t helped by not being able to see Jen and the next girl on the scene Ayrse (not really my type).

So, I took myself off for a shower when I noticed a very cute mousy brunette walking towards me for a shower as I got out. She wasn’t the greatest facially, but she had a lovely petite size 8 body, so when she clambered on to the bed with another guy, I followed her. She was giving the guy a nice bj, so I decided to caress and kiss her legs, and as she relaxed, I moved in for some RO, to which she responded nicely.  After a little while monitoring whether the other guy wanted to fuck her, she said “It’s OK, he would like to see you fuck me”. Thinking the guy was being very considerate, I didn’t think I would overstay my time and fucked her quickly and enjoyably in mish for about 3 minutes before cumming. It was only later when I asked Tina who the girl was, that I realised I had just fucked my first swinger!  :yahoo: Wish I had known at the time, as I would have certainly prolonged the pleasure  ;).

After a break, I decided to see Marianna next. Nice looking Brazilian girl. Although she has a slightly odd 2 coloured facial skin tone and a real forest of pubic hair, she has a banging sexy size 6-8 body. Enjoyed some lovely OWO & RO with her (despite the pubic mound), before a lovely fuck in mish, cowgirl and doggy to pop. Very nice girl.  :thumbsup:

Next up was Maria, another newbie. She looked very nice and keen  :thumbsup:, but as I was still in recovery mode, I contented myself with some RO which she seemed to appreciate. Unfortunately by the time I had recovered sufficiently to fuck her, some German schweinhund decided to monopolise her for the remainder of her time.  :thumbsdown:

So, I moved onto Maike, who was next to arrive instead. A much more kindly and considerate German suggested “you look after her top half and I will look after her bottom half” which was fine by me, especially as Maike gave me some nice OWO while doing so. Once the other guy finished, I moved in for a great fuck in mish, cowgirl and doggy with Maike loudly grunting “ja, ja, ja” at one point  :D. I could not quite get over the line sadly. She might not be the youngest or the prettiest facially, but Maike was without doubt the most willing and responsive fuck of the day. Nice lady, great fuck.  :thumbsup:

Next was Kristina for some OW and a fuck in mish. She looked nice, but she was very lazy with me and did nothing to get me over the line. She seemed a bit keener with an earlier guy, but I would not try her again.  :thumbsdown:

We all had to wait a bit for the next arrival Pamela. She was late and it seems AP have a policy of then keeping the girl waiting for the same duration as she was late to discourage them from arriving late in the future. Alas 4 or 5 guys were now crowded around Pamela waiting for Tina to give her the green light to start. I managed to get first dibs and after some RO to warm her up, I fucked her fairly quickly in mish to completion. Nice young size 8-10 girl with reasonable face, but dodgy dyed orange hair.

I took a fair bit of time out after my 3rd pop to have some food, beers and a chat with a couple of the guys, before finishing the evening off with some RO and successful fucks in mish with the very nice looking Bonny and the cheeky Yesim who was faking enjoyment and orgasms.

There was one other girl who attended, Melissa, but she was not my type compared with Bonny and Yesim.

Left after a couple more beers at 10pm when the party finished.

Summary

Not quite as good an experience as last time, but still outstanding vfm  :yahoo:.
Oral or full sex with 9 different girls over 8 and half hours with free food and free beer for Eur 78.  :dance:
What’s not to like ???!!!  :rolleyes:

Same general positives, neutrals and negatives as noted last time.

Highlights: Shagging my first swinger, Maike & Marianna.  :cool:
Lowlights: No Karla this time – I wonder where she might be. Watch this space perhaps.....….

Offline Steve2

Nice review Mr B. It pretty much mirrors my experience the following day without the swinging couple

Offline Wanking

So, I moved onto Maike, who was next to arrive instead. A much more kindly and considerate German suggested “you look after her top half and I will look after her bottom half” which was fine by me, especially as Maike gave me some nice OWO while doing so. Once the other guy finished, I moved in for a great fuck in mish, cowgirl and doggy with Maike loudly grunting “ja, ja, ja” at one point  :D. I could not quite get over the line sadly. She might not be the youngest or the prettiest facially, but Maike was without doubt the most willing and responsive fuck of the day. Nice lady, great fuck.  :thumbsup:

Excellent report Mr B,

I had great sessions with Maike too, when she sat on my face in 69, I licked and fingered both her holes deep and she came hard into my mouth. I swallowed about a gallon of her juice each time, plus really fingered her arse all the way in.. :dancegirl:

She made me cum really hard too with her BBBJ / HJ combos..She is up for anal sometimes too. Visually she is not great but really makes up for it with her genuine love of sex..

Looking forward to your insomnia report.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 11:02:07 am by Wanking »

Offline adindas

On my Last visit to AP last month, I heard that that this is the last day for Katy.
She and her OH will be moving soon to another city quite far from Berlin, so it is not practical to party in Berlin anymore

Sad to hear as I love tall lady with athletic firm body like hers ....
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 08:56:32 pm by adindas »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

On my Last visit to AP last month, I heard that that this is the last day for Katy.
She and her OH will be moving soon to another city quite far from Berlin, so it is not practical to party in Berlin anymore

Sad to hear as I love tall lady with athletic firm body like hers ....

Guess you meant Kathy Adindas ? Never had the pleasure unfortunately.

Offline Steve2

I saw her in August and previous to that too. Excellent girl

Offline adindas

Guess you meant Kathy Adindas ? Never had the pleasure unfortunately.

Yes Kathy ...Sometimes she also comes to Insomnia together with her husband as a swinger couple.
It is very good to see her get fucked in the SM chair in Insomnia ....
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:30:21 am by adindas »

Offline Wanking

Yes Kathy ...Sometimes she also comes to Insomnia together with her husband as a swinger couple.
It is very good to see her get fucked in the SM chair in Insomnia ....

Yeah Kathy, along with Maike and Tina have a genuine love of sex. Most of the other ones are only there for the money..

morbid

It will be my first time visiting on this type of flat-rate places at he end of the September as i am going to have a trip in Berlin.
After reading your reviews i decided to visit Anni Porsche.
Can someone advise me how should i approach to girls? What is the rule of approaching?  :blush:  Is it better to give tip for better service?
Thanks already :)

Offline Jerboa

It will be my first time visiting on this type of flat-rate places at he end of the September as i am going to have a trip in Berlin.
After reading your reviews i decided to visit Anni Porsche.
Can someone advise me how should i approach to girls? What is the rule of approaching?  :blush:  Is it better to give tip for better service?
Thanks already :)

Just walk up to them, and say hello treacle do ya fancy a shag?  :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Just walk up to them, and say hello treacle do ya fancy a shag?  :hi:

In German works better in my experience  :hi:

spkmstr48

In German works better in my experience  :hi:

That might depend on how good your German is  :D

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

"Entschuldigen, ficken bitte" works pretty well  :D

Joking aside, simply approach them with a degree of respect and let the international language of love take over  ;)

spkmstr48

"Entschuldigen, ficken bitte" works pretty well  :D

Joking aside, simply approach them with a degree of respect and let the international language of love take over  ;)

My German is up to that  :D

Offline Steve2

Just the one word needed. Ficken?

Works like a dream

spkmstr48

Just the one word needed. Ficken?

Works like a dream