Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy.Hot - Birmingham  (Read 2840 times)

32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline BillyBackDoor

Been on my HL for a long time.

For those unfamiliar, Sandy is a Czech girl who works from the same appartment as the well reviewed Jenny, Amanda & Lia.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 - 1hr

Positives
Looks; Curvy, sexy, sultry brunette with big lips and big tits. She floats my boat.
Attitude; friendly and accommodating throughout.
FK, at times DFK, from start to finish.
Excellent BJ technique. Wet and frequently deep with lots of sucking.
Enthusiastic fuck.
Not a clock watcher.

Negatives
Makes quite a lot of fake coos & moans.
CIM not on list (no I didn't ask)
Anal is extra.

Comms 10/10
Texted 20min before immediately received text with saying ok.  Been there before so knew the address.  Texted when I got there and was texted to come up.  Door panel still fubar, luckily someone came out.

Where 7/10
Small room. (see my review on Lia)

Who 9/10
Sandy isn't classically good looking but I found her very attractive, maybe in part it's the attitude that shines through.  Age at 27 seems right. Height about 5'7". Tanned, soft, very curvy and sexy body.  Lovely large, soft, natural tits. Fabulous arse (next time). Her english is basic conversational at best, but she comes across as someone with some intelligence.

Services 8/10
Everything on her list, with the exeption of anal, is included.  I had FK, OWO, RO, 69.
FK, throughout, sometimes DFK
OWO was one the high points.  Always lovely and wet, lots of sucking and slurping.
RO,  she tasted lovely and was quite responsive.
Sex was very good.  The first pop was after lots of OWO, RO & 69.  Finished by stranding her and fucking those lovely tits till I came.  Would have liked CIM but didn't ask as it's not on her list and possibly reading previously reviews may of made me fearful of killing the mood.

Bit of chat then round 2.  Lots more lovely OWO.  Then fucked in lots of positions, CG, Mish, Doggy, prone, but couldn't come.  Not due to Sandy who always seemed into it. Probably down to an earlier punt with Nicole (review to follow).  Anal is something I thought about, but a recent comment about it only being available in one position put me off. Again, should of asked.  Maybe next time.

Attitude 10/10
Mixed opinions on here about her attitude.  I found her friendly, fun, attentive and engaged throughout.  However, in hindsight, I think I may of been subconsciously on my best behavior after reading negative reviews about her attitude.

Conclusion 8/10
I liked Sandy. Something about her is very engaging.  I would definitely return if it wasn't for the plethora of lovely novelty populating my HL and limited punting opportunities.

Offline Juankerr

Good review BBD.  :hi:

Only met Sandy once in a threesome with Jenny but I would agree with everything you have said about her.  :thumbsup:

You just cant get the hang of that keypad can you!!  :D

Offline BillyBackDoor

Good review BBD.  :hi:

Only met Sandy once in a threesome with Jenny but I would agree with everything you have said about her.  :thumbsup:

You just cant get the hang of that keypad can you!!  :D

Cheers J.  Next time I'm bringing a feckin crowbar.

bod666

I found that if I kept the button pressed down the keypad eventually responded. Annoying but did work in the end  :unknown:

Offline spaceman979

i couldnt even get the numbers to register never mind press the call button  :lol:

although that might have been to do with pre punt exitement and impatience  :wacko:

good review, pretty much as i would have scored it too, seems that sandy is marmite though, some wouldnt return , some get good service , i like her, for 80 quid an hour great value too,

johnnyboy61

In my experience as this is the only pedestrian entrance to the block there is loads of traffic through the door and within seconds someone will open it and you're through.

Offline spaceman979

agree jb, however on the one time i was cutting it fine, sods law , no one came out for at least 7 minutes, , as an advisory to others, maybe get there early, go inside by following someone, and text once in the building, its a lot better than standing outside in the rain trying to press the enrty pad numerous times,

Offline Trevor12

maybe get there early, go inside by following someone, and text once in the building

+1

This is exactly what I've always done- I'm sure I've mentioned it somewhere.

Offline spaceman979

you did trev, it was the advice you gave me few months back before my 1st visit, was very helpfull, was just passing it on  :thumbsup:

Dodo

Ive been there that many fuckin times for a fuck I now have my own fuckin key  :)

Offline Juankerr

I used to have lots of trouble with the keypad myself. I did mention on bbd's review of Blond Lia that after I key in the flat number I press and hold the bell button for a couple of seconds, this generally works first time for me. On my last three visits I've only used the keypad once.

I was questioned going into the building a few weeks back by a jobsworth building maintenance man as I followed him through the front door. According to him there had been a number of robberies recently and they obviously think that people who are NOT using the keypad are up to no good, I told him I was going to meet a friend and walked past him.

Offline suttonporksword

I saw Sandy myself today, had no problems with her door entry keypad myself must have been lucky! Have to say she is a nice friendly girl, her photos are accurate. I had a really good time with her doing all the GFE things, she smelt fresh and her skin is ultra smooth, nice tan. Only negatives would be extra sloppy kissing, i do like french kissing but it felt a bit like a wet fish, which may seem a bit harsh, funnily she did say i was a nice kisser! Perfectly shaven pussy and really tried to make me happy throughout. I would go back again.

I would say she is a bit matter of fact on the phone but opens up a bit in person.