Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTY MEL - GO TO HELL  (Read 7605 times)

20 review(s) for NAUGHTY.MEL (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Vivago

External Link/Members Only

The sun is out and the sap is rising so I was in the mood for a cheeky little punt. Chose the well regarded Mel as I'm a sucker for a pretty face (even if she does cost a kings ransom by the hour) and I've never shagged a Brazilian bint before. Sadly that pleasure will have to wait for another day.

Comms were ok. Spoke with her (sexy voice) and arranged a time. Was at her place near Earls Court tube 5 minutes before the appointed time and rang to let her know that I was outside. Oh, the cheeky mare said, can you wait 30 minutes, my last customer extended. Fuck me, the greedy cunt is only stacking us up like planes over Heathrow. She had tried to contact me, she lied. Nope, no messages or missed calls. No, darling I can't wait 30 minutes. The barmy cow thinks that we have nowt better to do than hang around awaiting their pleasure like a raging hard-on at a lezzie orgy. Cunt.

That is the trouble with these stupid pro$$ies who gain a little renown on sites such as this. They start to think they are Lady Muck and it's ok to fuck their golden geese up the arse if it serves their purpose.

No, sweetie, I will save my 150 quid and give it to a more deserving tart, thankee very muchly.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline pumps

Fuck me, the greedy cunt is only stacking us up like planes over Heathrow.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Made me chuckle.

Offline claretandblue

You should have seen kav instead  :D

Offline The_Don

No, sweetie, I will save my 150 quid and give it to a more deserving tart, thankee very muchly.

Vote with your feet and cash!

She wasted your time and even if she extended, first she needs to this is ok confirm with you. If I'm late I call and or text how far away I'am (its called manners)

More power to you Sir and well done!

Offline JamesRockford

Her profile says that she is "enlightened, professional, welcoming".  Her actions on this occasion say that she is unprofessional, greedy and disrespectful.  Sounds like this courtesan's thinking is adversely affected by her head being stuck up her backside.

Offline shagbambi

Sorry to hear you were fucked around.
Mel unfortunately has been running a conveyor belt for some time. 

Offline smiths

The sun is out and the sap is rising so I was in the mood for a cheeky little punt. Chose the well regarded Mel as I'm a sucker for a pretty face (even if she does cost a kings ransom by the hour) and I've never shagged a Brazilian bint before. Sadly that pleasure will have to wait for another day.

Comms were ok. Spoke with her (sexy voice) and arranged a time. Was at her place near Earls Court tube 5 minutes before the appointed time and rang to let her know that I was outside. Oh, the cheeky mare said, can you wait 30 minutes, my last customer extended. Fuck me, the greedy cunt is only stacking us up like planes over Heathrow. She had tried to contact me, she lied. Nope, no messages or missed calls. No, darling I can't wait 30 minutes. The barmy cow thinks that we have nowt better to do than hang around awaiting their pleasure like a raging hard-on at a lezzie orgy. Cunt.

That is the trouble with these stupid pro$$ies who gain a little renown on sites such as this. They start to think they are Lady Muck and it's ok to fuck their golden geese up the arse if it serves their purpose.

Sorry to hear about this but well done for not punting to suit her, I wouldn't of done either once I was aware she had blatantly lied about trying to contact me as such WGs don't have the attitude I require.

Ben4454

Handled perfectly.

She should give you a discount for making you wait so long or you walk.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:36:50 pm by Ben4454 »

Type_O_Negative

She thinks she is untouchable with her 15 positive reviews here. Well this negative report will help her to come back on planet Earth...

Offline Steve2

WOW , she is certainly pissing people off recently

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline King Nuts

Yeah, and what's with the six-strap, industrial-strength suspender belt in her profile pics?

scorpion61

Offline SWLondon

Well done. To be fair you didn't miss much, pretty face but she is like a sack of spuds in a starfish in bed

Offline SWLondon

WOW , she is certainly pissing people off recently

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

I raised a warning in August and got gunned down by her cheerleader. She reminds me of a song by The Streets - Fit but you know it.

Offline Vivago

Well done. To be fair you didn't miss much, pretty face but she is like a sack of spuds in a starfish in bed

I'm beginning to feel relieved that she tried to fuck me about. :yahoo:

Offline Luke

She is greedy as hell, kept me waiting outside for no reason, Premises are not very discrete and then rushed me through the booking, she also claims she charges more when booking through agencies but I think that's just a ruse to get more bookings on aw, one to avoid for sure

Offline tazz

Sounds like one to avoid. Im suprised at £150 an hour its a conveyor belt.

Offline The_Don

I'm not a betting man but I would bet that, some punters paying a lot more than that. May have had the same, Beep, beep, beep

Every price range has conveyor belts.

Lying cow, even when she was £60 at hendon central she was crap, get you in, get you to cim and get you out, next punter roll on. :thumbsdown:

At Tottenham Hale, she looked bored as well, which was in total contrast to some others I've punted at Tottenham Hale.

Beep, beep, beep  :lol:

conveyor belting  :mad:

Offline smiths

I am not, I view ALL WGs I punt with as working a conveyor belt if they are busy enough as that means they are making more money, logic to me.

Jason

I haven't met Mel for some time now but I kept some contact with her via texts. Last week when I saw a new phone number starting with 020 on her profile (the number was 02032890323 by the way) I asked her what is that about (I was actually curious what phone company it was as I have seen such land-line looking numbers and elsewhere but they are actually mobile numbers) but she didn't respond. After her recent negatives I contacted her again on her main mobile phone (07470408944) wondering about her recent unreliability. This is her response about Vivago’s last minute change in time by 30mins.

I put this week a telephonist, for this appear another number. I cannot understand what happened because it wasn’t me. I have no idea why she put someone wait 30mins. Did the guy go back home? And thanks for letting me know. I don't need the telephonist anymore. I will be back making bookings only by message. I cannot make bookings while at school or suck cock and answering the phone at the same time but I can't trust her anymore

After telling her that the client (Vivago) was told to wait 30mins because she had extended another booking she replied:
Omg! Extended? I never extended. If book for half hour is half hour, if book for one is one,…. He is right, this bad review I completely agree. I wish I have his number and apologise to him. But he called the phone and he chatted with my secretary. It’s the second time I tried to put someone to work for me and all finish with bad reviews. 3min waiting is OK but 30mins it’s unbelievable! I have customers who take 2 hours of train to see me, some have just some time and go straight back to work and almost all have wife waiting back home. Not nice to make wait more than 5 mins. Imagine 30mins! How can I apologise to him? I don't know what to do! Anyway tomorrow only my phone number, messages.

Vivago, was the number you called 02032890323? I don't want to play the referee or the spokesman here but in any case you have her apology and perhaps you can contact her again (on 07470408944 which is now displayed) if you are still wishing to meet her. Not sure whether she is willing to compensate with a discount but knowing her fairly well she is most probably *not* going to offer any discount. Anyway your choice.

By the way she admitted that she gives a 10 minute notice before the end of the booking but she lies and says “5 minutes left” so that the client is out by 5 minutes from the end and she uses the remaining 5 mins to get prepared (showered and dressed up) for the next client. So your active time from the 60mins is about 45-50mins. This clock-watching/rushing at the end (final 10mins) is something that I reported in both +ve reviews I wrote about about her. She did take corrective measures but apparently they were only temporary. That said she does not have any negative record of cancellations and last minute changing of time or major delays (the topic of this review). I do believe that it was indeed a receptionist who messed up her bookings last week and the fact that I noticed the change of the displayed phone number is actually what convinces me. Anyway. I guess my role as devil's :diablo: advocate (see current post count) ends here. 

Stealthshagger

It sounds like she is trying to use you to sell her excuses (which are odd excuses but predictable ones). If you want to overlook the things mentioned, that is your prerogative, as we all have. I have to say they are suspect to me, and the conveyor belt issue rings true in all we read on here, and fits with the Op review.

Offline MancSean

Was always put off visiting her even before this review. I have never has a good punt with a Brazilian probably as they are the biggest gold diggers of the lot. 10 years ago they ruled the London stripping scene. Yes they can be hot but they know how to play clients and give the minimal service they can get away with.
For me Brazilians are probably on the same level as Romanians and I avoid both like the plague

Jason

It sounds like she is trying to use you to sell her excuses (which are odd excuses but predictable ones). If you want to overlook the things mentioned, that is your prerogative, as we all have. I have to say they are suspect to me, and the conveyor belt issue rings true in all we read on here, and fits with the Op review.
How exactly did you infer that Mel uses me to sell excuses? Let me elaborate. Last week I noticed she displayed two phone numbers (her own number plus a land-line looking number) and the following day only the land-line number was displayed. That was a few days *before* Vivago’s negative review but this number was shown throughout the week (well I wasn't checking constantly!) so I presume that this was the number he called. I posted back in January that when she is not displaying her own phone number it is an indication of a receptionist (as she also used a receptionist back in December when she worked with Lara in SE1) so I wanted to confirm that this was the case because these External Link/Members Only. I contacted her asking how she obtained such a number as it seemed odd. If there wasn’t the change in number (that myself observed before her recent reviews) I wouldn't believe her receptionist excuse. I don't know to which things you refer that I chose to overlook?  :unknown: I did mention and I am well aware of her conveyor belt practices but she does cut time from the punting time to get ready for the next client in time or at most with 3mins delay. If there is something that is overlooked is this now buried comment that I made in February about Mel’s downgrade in physical appearance since mid-January 2015. But the pics in front of the piano and green lingerie are accurate. The lollypop pic though is inaccurate.

Stealthshagger

The things the OP mentions I refer to, when I say you can overlook or not, own prerogative.

If she were apologetic or it were a new short term receptionist, she could have communicated that to him herself. Mentioning a lame excuse to a member here knowing they'll post is what I think this is. I am not suggesting dishonesty, malice or anything on your part. I am simply saying it sounds like a trend for her, a bullshit made up excuse, and then she gives you that excuse with the intent that you say it here, so she doesn't have to, whilst her conveyor belt doesn't appear to be what it is, but rather a misunderstanding by her human resources/planning/reception departments.

Offline shagbambi

Punters do not like to feel they are part of a conveyor belt.  However conveyor belts are far more prevalent than punters would like to admit to themselves. 

In Mel's case she does wash properly between clients (straight into the shower with you).  I do like the fact that all her clients see this, even if you lose 5mins off the end of your punt, this essential bit of quality control is being verified by everybody who sees her.

Offline TheOracle

Punters do not like to feel they are part of a conveyor belt.  However conveyor belts are far more prevalent than punters would like to admit to themselves. 

In Mel's case she does wash properly between clients (straight into the shower with you).  I do like the fact that all her clients see this, even if you lose 5mins off the end of your punt, this essential bit of quality control is being verified by everybody who sees her.

This "losing 5 minutes at the end of the punt" is ridiculous: most punters shower at the beginning, and a lot of prossies demand it, so she should just jump in the shower with them if she is having appointments back to back and make that part of the experience. I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy that more than seeing her disappear in the last minutes of the punt, or hearing her say "you have 10 more minutes, I need 5 minutes to get ready" when it's minute 38 into the punt...

Offline Vivago

Vivago, was the number you called 02032890323? 

Yes it was an 020 number. So she says it was a maid that I was speaking to? That is odd  because I am sure that I asked if that was Mel and she confirmed it was. No matter. She still appears to me to be a greedy pro$$ie who tries to shoehorn as many clients as possible into a working day. Her habit of short changing punters on time is scandalous. If I am paying £150, I expect her undivided attention for the full hour and not to be bundled out of the door early so that she can powder her nose and wash her fanny for the next customer. She should do that on her own time. Of course I didn't know this at the time but been aware of it now is good and means that there is no way that I would want to rejoin her conveyor belt queue.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 09:58:43 am by Vivago »

Offline smiths

That's some punters, I view ALL WGs as running a conveyor belt if they are that busy as to me that's the logical thing to do. Obviously some fluffies and others don't like to believe their fave WG/s work like that though. I couldn't care less as long as I get a good service.

Offline JamesRockford

Agreed regarding back to back, although it has to be managed properly.

A professional like a lawyer or a doctor will effectively be booked back to back, but with enough transition time to get between meetings, and with the expectation that he/she will be properly prepared and presentable. 

I don't care who the WG has been seeing before me, but she should leave at least 15 mins between bookings so that she doesn't smell of someone else's cum! We can't check whether she takes a shower or no, but if a WG doesn't smell fresh then during an initimate interaction with the client (kissing, DATY, being close to her skin) that's unreasonable and it would be a turnoff!

In Mel's case, she was cocky and greedy.

Offline claretandblue

She is definitely off my hotlist, it's not the most concerning thing about this thread though,that has to be vivago's latest profile pic,what the fuck is that?looks like a drowned rat!

doobes

Agreed regarding back to back, although it has to be managed properly.

Agreed. Doubly so if there's more than one WG at the location. The maids/girls at Golders Green and Tufnell Park seem to understand this and stagger client times and as a result I've only ever had to wait once. Other locations, not so much.

Offline The_Don

Agreed. Doubly so if there's more than one WG at the location. The maids/girls at Golders Green and Tufnell Park seem to understand this and stagger client times and as a result I've only ever had to wait once. Other locations, not so much.

Indeed managed well and not noticing how other punters enter and exit. Is in IMO less disruptive for all parties involved.

Some location I try and avoid now due to the bluntness of conveyor belting. Beep, beep, beep

Offline Vivago

She is definitely off my hotlist, it's not the most concerning thing about this thread though,that has to be vivago's latest profile pic,what the fuck is that?looks like a drowned rat!

:lol:..I prefer to call it the 'ridden hard and put away wet' look.

Offline JamesRockford

Eeeeeewwww...

Offline claretandblue

Even by the standards of this forum,you are  real gent aren't you!

Jason

Yes it was an 020 number. So she says it was a maid that I was speaking to? That is odd  because I am sure that I asked if that was Mel and she confirmed it was.
Well that is what the receptionist was paid to do. To pretend to be Mel, answer questions and take bookings on her behalf. It happens all the time with EE girls in managed/shared flats where the maid answers the phone. The difference here is that this receptionist was a “professional” (as well as professional liar). 

No matter. She still appears to me to be a greedy pro$$ie who tries to shoehorn as many clients as possible into a working day. Her habit of short changing punters on time is scandalous. If I am paying £150, I expect her undivided attention for the full hour and not to be bundled out of the door early so that she can powder her nose and wash her fanny for the next customer. She should do that on her own time. Of course I didn't know this at the time but been aware of it now is good and means that there is no way that I would want to rejoin her conveyor belt queue.
Her back to back bookings and the short-changing in time has been an issue from the very beginning. At some point she did listen to advices and rectified it (e.g. by spacing bookings 10-15mins) but each time her gold digging spirit eventually took over and she reverted back to her original habits. This is mainly because in her mind she thinks she is worth at least £200ph so short-changing you 5-10mins and doing back to back is not an issue as long as she takes a shower before every meeting. And if you want more time then you should pay for a longer booking. What I mentioned in blue italics is her prossie logic.  :wacko:

P.S: I completely agree with ytettzru that she now (well last time I saw her) looks *a lot* (like 80-85%) like Jennifer Pussy in External Link/Members Only. However before her transformation in late January 2015 she looked exactly like Denise Richards in External Link/Members Only.

Offline Vivago

Even by the standards of this forum,you are  real gent aren't you!

That's me...always the perfect gent and what is more a gent who never betrays a confidence unlike some cads around here. :sarcastic:

Offline anyfucker

Offline tazz

Shes on Admirals escort site, charging insane sums, seems bizzare

ClarkeOfTheCourse

That's insane. For that price I expect them to at least have starred in a TV documentary where they make a complete cunt out of themselves and slag off punters  :lol:

Offline pong

profile has disappeared.

Naa, still around External Link/Members Only
Changed profile a while ago ... I guess to get rid off negative comment(s).

Offline boardyhell

Stunning girl. Average service,no cim although listed at the time
Methinks she has got it all wrong,she should charge 200 but deliver a top service
I I think there would be nothing but praise then
Btw she told me one punter offered her a grand to bugger her and I seem to remember her sitting on a rubber ring while she told me

Offline The_Don

Stunning girl. Average service,no cim although listed at the time
Methinks she has got it all wrong,she should charge 200 but deliver a top service
I I think there would be nothing but praise then
Btw she told me one punter offered her a grand to bugger her and I seem to remember her sitting on a rubber ring while she told me

She currently charging £150 P/H, your advising she raised her rates :thumbsdown:

Offline boardyhell

Take less clients and provide a much better services. Very pretty and has a stunning body. Basically she provides an average service with back to back clients. I was rushed out
She is better looking than most girls I have seen for more
At 150 I didn't return. She has got the potential
At the moment there is a lot better out there for 150

Offline anyfucker

She currently charging £150 P/H, your advising she raised her rates :thumbsdown:
She previously raised her rates to £200/ph but then lowered them again after a while.
Mel is smart enough to decide her own rates based on what she wants to earn.
At £200 she had fewer clients than at £150 so decided to go back to £150 and do the conveyor belt.
At £150 she is pretty much as fully booked as she wants to be.
AW removed her previous profile (like many WGs have found), nothing to do with getting rid of a negative review.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 11:04:15 am by anyfucker »

yumyum3

Indeed, Don. Some of the nonsense written on here leaves me incredulous. To read people sticking up for some soppy prossie who's clearly a scammer providing a crap service is fucking deluded. There's one born every minute  :rolleyes:

Offline boardyhell

i am not standing up for her,i am merely stating she has the tools to do the job,i won't and haven't returned
i have seen much better providers such as naughty natt( better looking imho) suppose i am touting for her now
however there are girls earning a lot more not as good looking as her making a lot more money
i saw passion paula yesterday and had a much better time with a girl who had a good attitude and a better bj
i was merely expressing an opinion

Offline The_Don

I rank service and attitude, above looks and body type.

As for than Naughty Natt, I've not been back to punt her since her price increase. Was £80, then £100 now £120, in less than 1 year. I've punted W/G from £80 to £100 mark that were more attractive (subjective, I know). And they also provided me with a good service and attitude.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 11:57:16 pm by The_Don »

Offline boardyhell

don can you please let me know better girls than natt please,have you seen her lately as i had a superb time with her recently and i have been doing this for along time, i do know its subjective about whatever rocks your boat

Offline Liam52

I seen her before profile went down, she was a plan b when another girl let me down. 

She's pretty hot and got a good service but she did me out of 5 minutes at the end.  Someone else lined up straight after like she does to everyone else