Author Topic: Samantha Gray  (Read 7817 times)

hiho

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
anyopne know why her profile has disappeared since yesterday? was about to book  :scare:

Offline Roth


hiho

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
good idea save that she was looking to book a meeting next week and its the usual AW indication of "Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity."  which seems a tad extreme for a long weekend away!

Offline Roth

Maybe she's switched her profile to Seeking Services whilst she's away.  :unknown: It won't show in a search then.  :unknown:  Hope you still manage a punt with her though.  :drinks:

hiho

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks me too - she seemed less "challenged" than many of them

jasonsebastian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is this the Samantha Grey you mean?
External Link/Members Only

I wouldnt be very keen, pictures unclear and bareback offered with a female condom

Offline Roth

Is this the Samantha Grey you mean?
External Link/Members Only

I wouldnt be very keen, pictures unclear and bareback offered with a female condom

So it's not bareback then if it's using a condom!  :unknown:

Offline PeachyAssFan

She is very pretty. And has a nice slim body I don't know why she doesn't use better pictures. She doesn't do bareback, but does use femidoms if you so wish. Her number often disappears as she has child care responsibilities. Also she finishes each day around 4pm during the week and doesn't do weekends.

hiho

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks - yes she explained she takes her site down when she wants a rest, seems a pleasant fun girl - only disadvantage- meetings limited to 1/2 hour

Offline PeachyAssFan

Thanks - yes she explained she takes her site down when she wants a rest, seems a pleasant fun girl - only disadvantage- meetings limited to 1/2 hour

That's odd with the half hour thing. I was fortunate when I saw her that she was doing hour meets.

Offline Roth

Thanks - yes she explained she takes her site down when she wants a rest, seems a pleasant fun girl - only disadvantage- meetings limited to 1/2 hour

Weird.  :wackogirl:  Usually less work for the same money in 1x1hr booking than 2x30min bookings?!  :unknown: :unknown: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :unknown: :unknown:

hiho

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Roth - you have obviously seen both -how  would you compare her to Beth who ( like yu)  I saw faiirly recently?

Offline Roth

Roth - you have obviously seen both -how  would you compare her to Beth who ( like yu)  I saw faiirly recently?

Sorry hiho, I've not yet seen SG but she's in my HL though.  So can't compare her to Beth.   :unknown:

Offline slavealan75

Hey guys hoping to see SG on Friday so 'll let you know.

Offline BogBog1

Have tried to see Samantha on a few occasions but the timing has never worked out. Have any of you guys had experience shagging with a femidom? I can't work out if not wearing a male condom would mean your brain would be kidding into thinking your going bareback, BUT without the obvious health risks, or whether it would be like sticking your knob in a plastic bag. Recommended, or does it feel weird?

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I've seen both, but some years ago, Beth was in a different league, i.e much better. 

Offline PeachyAssFan

Have tried to see Samantha on a few occasions but the timing has never worked out. Have any of you guys had experience shagging with a femidom? I can't work out if not wearing a male condom would mean your brain would be kidding into thinking your going bareback, BUT without the obvious health risks, or whether it would be like sticking your knob in a plastic bag. Recommended, or does it feel weird?

Yes I have. I don't like thick condoms as it takes ages to cum sometimes. I found You get more sensation with a femidom, but there is a drawback. It's not something a girl can do in a flash like slipping on a jonny on you I n seconds. And the transition from doing RO to penetration with a condom is where you might lose the moment so to speak.  It takes a minute or so. In addition the entrance ring is external to the vagina, so where you might see a nice cute pair of lips and your cock going in and out of them when doing doggie, you are presented with a small circular rubber ring. Not very sexy, but at least you've got a bullseye target to plung straight in to! I would say give it a go once. You can always swap to a jonny if you don't get on with it.

Offline BogBog1

Yes I have. I don't like thick condoms as it takes ages to cum sometimes. I found You get more sensation with a femidom, but there is a drawback. It's not something a girl can do in a flash like slipping on a jonny on you I n seconds. And the transition from doing RO to penetration with a condom is where you might lose the moment so to speak.  It takes a minute or so. In addition the entrance ring is external to the vagina, so where you might see a nice cute pair of lips and your cock going in and out of them when doing doggie, you are presented with a small circular rubber ring. Not very sexy, but at least you've got a bullseye target to plung straight in to! I would say give it a go once. You can always swap to a jonny if you don't get on with it.

Cheers Peachy! Yeah I think it's the fact that it's hanging out of the outside of the pussy that's giving me second thoughts.... kinda weird! But who knows, might be great so I'm in :)

Offline Roth

Cheers Peachy! Yeah I think it's the fact that it's hanging out of the outside of the pussy that's giving me second thoughts.... kinda weird! But who knows, might be great so I'm in :)

+1. Femidoms not for me. :thumbsdown:

hiho

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
re the Beth comparison the verdict that she is better is worrying - personally found her a charming girl  and good to talk to but a little "paunchy" for me and too much make-up - If S G scores less than maybe should rethink meeting with her.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Problem for me with SG..........no French kissing and all a bit conveyor belt, she worked parlours for many years and it shows. Beth was much more natural, but give it a go, she's not expensive!

hiho

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Roth

Problem for me with SG..........no French kissing and all a bit conveyor belt, she worked parlours for many years and it shows. Beth was much more natural, but give it a go, she's not expensive!

Shame no FK.  :thumbsdown:

Fer78

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's a classless racist. Called me a "coon'.

Ignorant fool that she is - especially one that offers bareback.says it all really....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Fer78

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Can't even string a sentence together....

Perhaps should tattoo "NO BLACK'S, NO JEWS, NO IRISH, NO COLOUREDS' across her face...or arse...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

Thought AW messages were purple? :unknown:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's a classless racist. Called me a "coon'.

Ignorant fool that she is - especially one that offers bareback.says it all really....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Are you a coon or is she a liar to ? 

Why would you be trying to see a barebacker anyway, maybe her racisim saved your life, who knows when you lay bb roulette?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:45:46 pm by vw »

Fer78

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thought AW messages were purple? :unknown:

You can change the colour via the App.  'Privacy settings'.

Fer78

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
No. Not a (insert racial slur. She needs to get her Geography gcse methinks...afterall, she prolly has O and A Levels....(sick pun)...after all day no, I'd rather not see a bareback fiend....so yes, her ignorant racism did indeed 'save' me!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:06:39 pm by Fer78 »

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
No. Not a Coon. She needs to get her Geography gcse methinks...afterall, she prolly has O and A Levels....(sick pun)...after all day no, I'd rather not see a bareback fiend....so yes, her ignorant racism did indeed 'save' me!

so you are from Devon then !

Are you her ex boyfriend this all seems very odd you would post this about a profile that doesn't exist.

clearly a dickhead even if you are not a coon for contacting a bb prossie if true.

Fer78

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Her profile was up there earlier. Rereading this thread she takes it down every so often....

No...not from Devon. Are you? Neither am I her boyfriend....are you?

I only contacted her as I was curious to know why she bars anyone who isn't White from punting her....clearly her ignorance and racism where the reason.
You clearly come across a bit of a racist dick yourself...and no, I'm actually White.
And no, I'd rather fuck an egg slicer than shag a prostitute bareback....give someone fucking credit you twat!  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:05:08 pm by Fer78 »

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Her profile was up there earlier. Rereading this thread she takes it down every so often....

No...not from Devon. Are you? Neither am I her boyfriend....are you?

I only contacted her as I was curious to know why she bars anyone who isn't White from punting her....clearly her ignorance and racism where the reason.
You clearly come across a bit of a racist dick yourself...and no, I'm actually White.
And no, I'd rather fuck an egg slicer than shag a prostitute bareback....give someone fucking credit you twat!  :dash:

Why call her then if you dint want bb, you seem all bitter because she wont see you because of racial reasons.

i don't get why you are so upset, it doesn't make sense !

Maybe report me if you think i am a bit racist !
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:11:38 pm by vw »

Fer78

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nah, just incredulous that there are common and garden prossies that bar entire swathes of races through their ignorance.

No, no, I won't report you...there's far worse going on in the world than this that or the other!  :angelgirl:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nah, just incredulous that there are common and garden prossies that bar entire swathes of races through their ignorance.

No, no, I won't report you...there's far worse going on in the world than this that or the other!  :angelgirl:

Why should she be forced to fuck blacks, even barebackers can choose..

personally think you are a dick for even trying to book her.

No, no, I won't report you...there's far worse going on in the world than this that or the other!  :angelgirl:

shame you didn't.  Maybe read the site rules.

Fer78

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wrong again. :wackogirl: I didnt try to book her, I asked her why she didnt want to see Black or Asian men. Maybe you should read the site rules. Or maybe you can't read too well?

As for the site rules...here you go:

- Gender / Race / Nationality
Anti-immigration and bashing of religion / culture / nationality is not censored, however extreme racial comments and racial slurs are not tolerated. Complaining about the lack of 'political correctness', attacking site moderation or throwing accusations of racism / xenophobia or similar will equally not be tolerated.

I didnt make a racial slur. She did. You did. Personally I think you're a rude idiot but hey ho....Admin can decide what to do about your use of her extreme racist wording...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 12:30:04 am by Fer78 »

Offline Roth

It would be interesting to see what wind-up messages Mr Fer sent her.  Assuming he hasn't made it all up about her like an ex BF might just do?  :unknown: Who knows. :unknown:

Offline Roth

Wrong again. :wackogirl: I didnt try to book her, I asked her why she didnt want to see Black or Asian men. Maybe you should read the site rules. Or maybe you can't read too well?

As for the site rules...here you go:

- Gender / Race / Nationality
Anti-immigration and bashing of religion / culture / nationality is not censored, however extreme racial comments and racial slurs are not tolerated. Complaining about the lack of 'political correctness', attacking site moderation or throwing accusations of racism / xenophobia or similar will equally not be tolerated.

I didnt make a racial slur. She did. You did. Personally I think you're a rude idiot but hey ho....Admin can decide what to do about your use of her extreme racist wording...

Wow as a new joiner you sure know a lot about the site rules and what Admin should do.  Are you applying for the job of site moderator?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wrong again. :wackogirl: I didnt try to book her, I asked her why she didnt want to see Black or Asian men. Maybe you should read the site rules. Or maybe you can't read too well?

As for the site rules...here you go:

- Gender / Race / Nationality
Anti-immigration and bashing of religion / culture / nationality is not censored, however extreme racial comments and racial slurs are not tolerated. Complaining about the lack of 'political correctness', attacking site moderation or throwing accusations of racism / xenophobia or similar will equally not be tolerated.

I didnt make a racial slur. She did. You did. Personally I think you're a rude idiot but hey ho....Admin can decide what to do about your use of her extreme racist wording...

Idiot barebacking white coon .  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Fer78

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wow as a new joiner you sure know a lot about the site rules and what Admin should do.  Are you applying for the job of site moderator?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Aren't you protective of her?! Does she give you an extra discount for that?

Moderators job? Nah,  :thumbsdown: why don't you apply.... :dash: :wacko:


Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Um, as it's been established that she isn't actually a barebacker despite having that on her profile (she uses a femidom), I don't see why that keeps being mentioned?

No, I haven't seen her myself.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

if a WG doesn't want to see black guys because that is her preference, then of course that's up to her.  But calling him a "coon" wasn't exactly a diplomatic approach!

Interestingly, over on FabSwingers, there are white women who will ONLY see black men.  So it seems that being black is a disdvantage when looking for escorts, but an advantage when trying to get sex for free.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Um, as it's been established that she isn't actually a barebacker despite having that on her profile (she uses a femidom), I don't see why that keeps being mentioned?

No, I haven't seen her myself.
What proof ?

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Well, nobody can prove that any WG isn't a barebacker.  But I've checked her profile before and it didn't have "unprotected sex" ticked, she is known to use femidoms, and using a femidom is arguably "bareback" for the man - that seems to be what's on offer.  I remembered her because she seemed to be the only WG with a legitimate reason to select "bareback" but not "unprotected sex".

Is there any indication that she ever HAS offered actual unprotected sex to anyone?

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well, nobody can prove that any WG isn't a barebacker.  But I've checked her profile before and it didn't have "unprotected sex" ticked, she is known to use femidoms, and using a femidom is arguably "bareback" for the man - that seems to be what's on offer.  I remembered her because she seemed to be the only WG with a legitimate reason to select "bareback" but not "unprotected sex".

Is there any indication that she ever HAS offered actual unprotected sex to anyone?

She changes her name lots, was she the one workign when preegnant

External Link/Members Only

username

pregnant and dirty

Maybe she does use a femdom, not one for me what so ever.

Fer78

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
if a WG doesn't want to see black guys because that is her preference, then of course that's up to her.  But calling him a "coon" wasn't exactly a diplomatic approach!

Interestingly, over on FabSwingers, there are white women who will ONLY see black men.  So it seems that being black is a disdvantage when looking for escorts, but an advantage when trying to get sex for free.

Bet those swinger sites are full of fake profiles and bait and switch.

The only thing I find curious is the mass embargo some pro's place on race - they're being paid for it - it's hardly love so they must be fairly ignorant. A bad experience perhaps with one or two of a certain ethnicity doesn't denote their entire race is just as bad. Seems their money 'isn't good enough'...As for being called a "Coon" perhaps Alf Garnet was her Pimp?!

And no, I certainly didn't contact her for bareback...I'd rather not get STI'S.

Offline Roth

if a WG doesn't want to see black guys because that is her preference, then of course that's up to her.  But calling him a "coon" wasn't exactly a diplomatic approach!

Interestingly, over on FabSwingers, there are white women who will ONLY see black men.  So it seems that being black is a disdvantage when looking for escorts, but an advantage when trying to get sex for free.

If she actually did.  :hi:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Bet those swinger sites are full of fake profiles and bait and switch.

The only thing I find curious is the mass embargo some pro's place on race - they're being paid for it - it's hardly love so they must be fairly ignorant. A bad experience perhaps with one or two of a certain ethnicity doesn't denote their entire race is just as bad. Seems their money 'isn't good enough'...As for being called a "Coon" perhaps Alf Garnet was her Pimp?!

And no, I certainly didn't contact her for bareback...I'd rather not get STI'S.
Bet tehy never ban whites after any number of bad expere3inces.

Weird though impersonating black people to try and make a booking isn't it, Roth seems to think you didn't.

Fer78

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Bet tehy never ban whites after any number of bad expere3inces.

Weird though impersonating black people to try and make a booking isn't it, Roth seems to think you didn't.

I didn't impersonate a Black person for a booking.  :dash: Bet they are hypocritical enough not to ban White guys after bad experiences though. That I agree - you seem proud about it... :wacko:

 She clearly referred to me as a 'Coon' as the screenshot attests. Haven't a fucking clue what you mean by 'Roth seems to think you didn't'...saying that, I doubt you have a fucking clue about anything in general....😅

I've already explained things quite clearly...doubt it if you want but the screenshots there for all to see.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 05:51:29 pm by Fer78 »

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I didn't impersonate a Black person for a booking.  :dash:

 She clearly referred to me as a 'Coon' as the screenshot attests.

Why diod she call you a coon and not a honkey or a paki ?  :unknown:

Confused !