Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Littlekate  (Read 2249 times)

bristolman

So here's me first review . Finally got to bone that Katy that everyone was arkin on about.
Not bad bird even if I do say so myself . Will make a rite nice misses for someone one day no doubt.
So rite , down to me spillin the beans on wat we got up too.

I like many had to wait in line to bone this un. Was it worth the wait ? Damn rite it was. I boned her proper mind and I may have bin the best she has ever had in my opinion. 

We put a lot of time n effort into the meeting and I got to act out my ultimate fantasy with her.

So after some emails back and forth finally the day was there. 

A stunning blonde opened the door and I was like wow I am I heaven here. I wonder wat she looks like wen she gets her kit off was racin through my mind.

So she eyed me up and I was all likin my lips and that , she was so tasty. 

I paid me money and as far as I was concerned it was my weeks wages and I was gonna get the job done proper.

I slapped her ass and she looked shocked , she was a bit off an she goes "not yet mr , lets talk" , haa wat did I do ? I slapped it again , haha lmao . 

She is a bit of goer this one int she , if anyone else has seen her you can know wat I am talkin about.

Rite so after a bit of banter we got down to the first stage of what we had bin talkin about , my kitchen fantasy.

I went into the kitchen and got out me ingridients I had prepared before , my batter mix , I slowly heated up the vegetable batter mix in the frying pan until it was at the right heat.

With that little Katy got the batter mix on her hands and applied it to my hard unit. 

I was lovin this , all that batter on my manhood. She was right snogging me as well whilst doin this , all lickin the side of me face as well mind.

After about twenty minutes the batter had set on my unit and Katy got down on her knees and looked at my battered sausage. 

Ha I said you want sum innit , you want some sausage don't you mind ? Hahaha you want me sausage in your mouth. 

"Go on have a nibble I said" and with that Katy had some battered sausage , she was all likin it and that lovin it , I was in flippin heaven , I was livin the dream , this little Katy all down on my boner eatin it , smelt like a fish an chip shop mind but she didn't care , she was lovin it.

Oh my god your the best punter she was all mumbling , the with that wen all the batter was gone she stared with those wide eyes at my unit , omg it's massive she said , haha lmao I'm the daddy I said. 

You want a proper bonin now does you ? I said . 

She was all well into it I'm tellin you.

So I gave a right one , all over her I was I am tellin you. She was all over me as well mind.

I gave her a right shafting I did. I was all like ok am I the best ? And she smiled and told me she would pay me in the future cause I is that good.

So I pumped it a bit more and cum all over her , covered her in it I tell you. 

At the end I went to pay her and she knocked off £20 cause it was so good she said it was ok for me to have me reduction.

I had a very good time an we have arranged another one very soon. 

Lz-129

To be fair, are you doing the review about yourself or Katie? Glad you had a good time though, sounds like she did too

Little Katie

Lz-129

lancspunter

What offends me about this puerile piece of trolling is the basic disregard for culinary accuracy. The batter mix (vegetable batter!) was heated to the correct temperature .. what? It was then applied to the manhood and it took twenty minutes to set? Incredible.

spkmstr48

:lol: :lol:

Funny though,  in a demented kinda way

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

lancspunter

:lol: :lol:

Funny though,  in a demented kinda way

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

... but also quite sad.

I am still trying to imagine when the real Katie, as opposed to the imaginary Katy, would ever respond to a spank with the words, "Not yet, Mr!"

spkmstr48

... but also quite sad.

I am still trying to imagine when the real Katie, as opposed to the imaginary Katy, would ever respond to a spank with the words, "Not yet, Mr!"

More likely a little tremble plus "Mmmm"

Online rudolph hucker

I realise some people actually talk this way, but to write a review in the same fashion??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: Wanker.

Cda1966

Clearly the men in white coats must have taken their eyes off him and he somehow gained access to a computer, let's hope he is back in his en-suite with padded walls and the door is firmly locked.

ATMIV

I realise some people actually talk this way, but to write a review in the same fashion??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: Wanker.

Really? Is there anyone over the age of 12 that would actually talk this way, never mind write in this manner?

ATMIV

FAKE REVIEW  :thumbsdown:

You shouldn't have bothered posting on this thread Katie. That's wasted a moment of your life wasted, that you'll never get back!!!!

Perhaps written by you know who?

ATMIV

Oops!!!

You shouldn't have bothered posting on this thread Katie. That's wasted a moment of your life wasted, that you'll never get back!!!!

Senior moment! - short term memory loss!!! I can't even remember what I have written whilst in mid sentence!!!!

At least it proves I'm older than 12!

Offline TerryTibbs

That review made me hungry.....and its only 9am  :D

Terry  :timeout:

lancspunter

That review made me hungry.....and its only 9am  :D

Admit it, you want his battered manhood, don't you TT? It's okay, we're all friends here.

Offline TerryTibbs

Admit it, you want his battered manhood, don't you TT? It's okay, we're all friends here.

:scare:

Surprisingly not!

Online rudolph hucker

Perhaps written by you know who?

You'd be surprised ATMIV, I employ one.

vw

Just changed my order for tea tonight now !

password02

Funny  :D - why bother? - Summer holidays not even started and we have the kids here again - What will their parents think!!!

James999

That fake review reads like the work of some pro$$ie with a dusty phone  :sarcastic:

Offline Bigus Dickus

The fucker should be writing TV ads for Harry Ramsden not fake reviews!  :rolleyes:

Greedo

maybe I'm giving the OP too much benefit of the doubt but I read the "review" as a bit of an attempted satirical/spoof take on some of the genuine reviews that have been appearing on here a lot recently.... am probably wrong and just a little twat instead  :unknown:

ATMIV

maybe I'm giving the OP too much benefit of the doubt but I read the "review" as a bit of an attempted satirical/spoof take on some of the genuine reviews that have been appearing on here a lot recently.... am probably wrong and just a little twat instead  :unknown:

That was my immediate thought when I read this post - and I have to put my hand up for one of those recent reviews if that is the case

It has to be a spoof - NOBODY could be that much if a prat!

NOT EVEN ME - had to add that before some smart wag decides to chip in!

squeezebox

The G.C.S.E. revision must have gotten to him/her.  :hi:

I'm not sharing my batter recipe, it's on a knead to know basis.   :music:

lancspunter

The G.C.S.E. revision must have gotten to him/her.  :hi:

I'm not sharing my batter recipe, it's on a knead to know basis.   :music:

Like it!

SirFrank

This is without question the most hilarious review I've ever read. Aspects of it literally made me laugh out loud. At one stage I thought the batter fable was a euphemism. I was however wrong on that un. Reminds me of a twat in school who claimed he once covered his cock in Nutella (while his parents were out having a meal at a Bernie Inn) and let his dog lick it off! It's given me an idea though - I might take along cookie dough with me next punt.

This poster is clearly a daydreamer though who can't string a sentence together, talks/writes in text speak. Sounds like a real cocksmith though. Shame he got banned there could have been some mileage in this un.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 06:26:27 pm by SirFrank »

vw

I might take along cookie dough with me next punt.
Would take gluten free cookie dough just in case.

yorkshire123

Would take gluten free cookie dough just in case.

Fuck gluten free, I got offered a sample of some sort of chocolate brownie at my local supermarket, this thing stuck to the roof of my mouth like nobodies business & took 2 cups of coffee to shift the stuff.
This shite could give no more nails a run for its money.

On to the review/dream, I remember reading it the night it was posted & considered the stop sniffing glue approach but quite frankly couldn't be arsed at the time, also with the current lengthy, suck by suck, spit by spit reviews of this prossie who the fuck can separate fact from fiction?   

Offline Juankerr

One for the cunts list without a doubt, fucking idiot!!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 07:03:07 pm by Juankerr »

spkmstr48

, also with the current lengthy, suck by suck, spit by spit reviews of this prossie who the fuck can separate fact from fiction?

Why would you say that?

SirFrank

The only other review that comes marginally close to this one was when West8 claimed the vicar orf of Dick Emery turned up just as he was about to go down under! However, Quite why this miscreant felt the need to waste his time writing (badly) such an obviously OTT fake review is beyond me. This site really does attract losers like shit attracts flies

spkmstr48

The only other review that comes marginally close to this one was when West8 claimed the vicar orf of Dick Emery turned up just as he was about to go down under! However, Quite why this miscreant felt the need to waste his time writing (badly) such an obviously OTT fake review is beyond me. This site really does attract losers like shit attracts flies

Can't even get her name right,   :lol:

yorkshire123

Why would you say that?

Because that's how I feel, currently with some prossies it seems more about the review than about the punt itself so much so that sometimes its hard to believe what I'm reading.
However as a one pop guy irrespective of the booking length maybe its more to do with me than others?
Before anyone jumps to conclusions I'm in no way accusing any member lying & if that was needed I would happily do so.

Your recent review about said prossie was short & concise, fucking strange but short & concise all the same & I'm glad you had a good time  :hi:

spkmstr48

Because that's how I feel, currently with some prossies it seems more about the review than about the punt itself so much so that sometimes its hard to believe what I'm reading.
However as a one pop guy irrespective of the booking length maybe its more to do with me than others?
Before anyone jumps to conclusions I'm in no way accusing any member lying & if that was needed I would happily do so.

Your recent review about said prossie was short & concise, fucking strange but short & concise all the same & I'm glad you had a good time  :hi:

My recent review was short and concise yes, you can't have it both ways

There were good reasons why that review was much shorter than others I've written, namely:

It just added another positive for an already popular girl

There were some elements that needed to be left out so a narrative would have sounded odd, I'm not a good enough writer to lie convincingly

yorkshire123

My recent review was short and concise yes, you can't have it both ways

There were good reasons why that review was much shorter than others I've written, namely:

It just added another positive for an already popular girl

There were some elements that needed to be left out so a narrative would have sounded odd, I'm not a good enough writer to lie convincingly

Who said I wanted it either way? For some reason you seem to have taken offence at my inoffensive comment so either spit it out & say what you really want to or shut the fuck up.

I'm getting a little bit pissed off with popular prossie fan-boys jumping all over comments that may or may not seem a little bit negative (to them only) about their favourite prostitute.

Now if I've read your post totaly wrong then I apologise, if not may I refer you to sentence #1 

spkmstr48

Who said I wanted it either way? For some reason you seem to have taken offence at my inoffensive comment so either spit it out & say what you really want to or shut the fuck up.

I'm getting a little bit pissed off with popular prossie fan-boys jumping all over comments that may or may not seem a little bit negative (to them only) about their favourite prostitute.

Now if I've read your post totaly wrong then I apologise, if not may I refer you to sentence #1

Chill mate, Yorkies should stick together.

No criticism intended of you personally.

Just decided on an appropriate review type in the circumstances

Too many wannabe Doms about

Read my previous, hardly fluffy