Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DESIRED ONE ADULTWORK  (Read 894 times)

1 review(s) for DESIRED ONE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Looking4fun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Communication was quite good but when reading her emails i soon realised she wasn't English although she has lived in this country for a lot of years
So appointment was made for 30 minutes & clear instructions given to ring her when i arrived at the location & she would come out & meet me?
now this set off alarm bells as I've never came across this before
I get there & ring her to say I've arrived she says she'll be right down, I wait in the car & see an older lady( NOT 37 like her profile says)  come out of the apartment block as she starts looking around for me I'm thinking I need to drive away but the horny devil in me decided to go ahead with the appointment
I'd have to say she's in her 50's she's smartly dressed & we chat away as were walking back to the apartment
so we get inside & remove our shoes before going upstairs ( another first) we exchange paper work & she ask's for us both to wash our hands after handling the paperwork(another first)
Into the bedroom after she's changed into some nice attire &  onto the bed so we start with some kissing which isn't bad then I'm told to lay on the bed & she starts giving me oral & I'll be honest she was really quite skilled at this she's obviously had years of practice
ball sucking,shaft licking/kissing all delivered with good skill,then on with the hood & she climbs on top, for a woman her age she really was quite tight & really got into it so she bounces away for a good while then I get her bent over the bed & take her doggy style  until I explode 
now here's the funny thing i actually had a good time with her it was something different & another experience to tick off the list,
I don't mind ee lady's but I couldn't tell you where she's from originally as she wouldn't tell me
now the reason for the neutral rating is the photo on her profile isn't anything like how she looks now, that may have been taken when she was 37(about 20 years ago) also her description isn't exactly correct she's probably a size 12-14 & for a lady her age she's quite attractive but if you compare her to jade heart who is 37 theirs no comparison
like i said it an experience ticked off the list if you like more mature ee ladies of that sort of age she's worth a visit just don't expect what your read on her profile       

Offline Fragilehand

I would have beeped my horn and drove off haha
Ok I wouldn't have,  I think with my dick rather than my head but she looks over priced I wouldn't have took the gamble