Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie need advice on DP/MFM  (Read 746 times)

ballzdeep

Hi Guys,

Just joined but I need advice on something I have been fantasying about for a while.
I am looking to organise my first DP/MFM session, not sure what I want or will get. But could anyone help me out with how you go about organising this with the girls etc. I know some offer this service but don't want to offend, should I find the guy first or the girl?

I have been to a few parties so am comfortable with this but need something more intimate.

vt

There are a few MF couples who offer this...probably the easiest way of organising it.

Otherwise you need a reliable punting buddy and a girl willing to take you both on.

fredpunter

Some girls advertise that they can provide a male accomplice on request, I think Dee does, and mona red as well.

ballzdeep

True, but it is not the same a another punter sharing a girl  :drinks:. Two punters coming together is not the same as seeing a couple. To be honest for that a swingers party is best.

At least with another punter your both their for the same thing the girl is the focus, but couples I am not sure about, feels like they will have their own party and I will be left out. You would just be paying for them to fuck and the privilege of watching it.  :thumbsdown:

Sylvester

Find the guy first, then worry about the girl.  I've done 2 of these recently, and it's harder to find a decent like-minded guy than a suitable girl...

slow and low

Check aw under Bayswater there is a couple that are top draw and the girl is very tidy.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 06:34:38 pm by slow and low »

slow and low