Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xonia Princess - Lovely Boobs  (Read 2989 times)

3 review(s) for Xonia Princess (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline poi

Xonia Princess - External Link/Members Only

Thanks to  MR.Steve https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=27 for review her here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58423.0

first about her address : the post code she will text you will get you The Quarters Hotel Watford which is other side the road  , little confusing and I was walking 15 min to find her flat

I won't give more details but check this link and will help you External Link/Members Only and use this post code and address to get you to close to her flat ,
125 Saint Albans Road, Watford WD17 1RA which is address a shop (Pedlar's Pitch)

She is working about 18 month and first time in London ( Watford )  , she said she was working in Southampton 

some how she looks like Indian , she said she is originally from Moldova

Meeting was mostly  like last review , started light kissing but she will kiss you hard when you fuck her , the big positive is her lovely boobs , nice C cup and very handy ,  I was play and lick her for 15 minutes ,   OWO was very good , she lick and suck soft and then hard , as Mr Steve said she know what we like , some ball licking as my request,
fucked her few positions and finished on her boobs ,  :yahoo:

only some small negative maybe help other to get extra cash ready as she charge some extra

She said DFK and CIM is extra , well ,I did DFK with no extra but she said CIM is £20

Thanks again Mr.Steve ,  :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 10:51:04 am by poi »

password02

Thanks for the review her profile says 6' 6'' - Is that correct?

Offline Steve2

Thanks for the review her profile says 6' 6'' - Is that correct?

5" 6" is about right P

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
+1  not for Jimmy a rom nightmare eh!!!!

tristen92

Not going to review as I cba but saw her this morning and she's a woeful punt; fulfilling the Romanian stereotype. Looks far worse than the pictures; she doesn't do kissing of any kind, and is highly mechanical throughout. Avoid at all costs; maybe she was put off by our similar ages but she was nothing short of terrible. Even talking to the girl brought me great pain. Her place is a shit-hole, also, epitomised by her flat number being displayed in graffiti down a dingy alley. Intended for an hour, paid for half and left after ten minutes - happy punting, people. 

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Chef boy

Hmm ...well mate I am 56 and have banged her a few times now as she is GVFM for me as a one shot a morning and one later on in day guy now maybe she is just wanting the easy old guys if you are the same age as she is then I envy you as I would think you could bang her :wackogirl: :wackogirl: a few times in half and hour  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:and thats maybe the rub ... they dont like it up um that much :D :D as Jone`s used to say  :D :D mind you there are some girls out there that just like younger guys ect and I have had soso punts with them :unknown: sorry to hear she was not to good yeah the place is a shit tip but when you are sunk to the nuts in guts you dont care :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

johnnyboy61

Not going to review as I cba .....
But that's exactly what you've done! If you just paste this into a new review no additions needed except for the girl's name in the title, the rating (Negative I presume) and the link. The problem is if that if someone does a search for her reviews they are unlikely to see this buried a few posts down in a positive review and this alternative is very valuable when trying to build the full picture of the girl. Based on this I would be far less likely to visit her.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 06:04:16 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Offline poi

But that's exactly what you've done! If you just paste this into a new review no additions needed except for the girl's name in the title, the rating (Negative I presume) and the link. The problem is if that if someone does a search for her reviews they are unlikely to see this buried a few posts down in a positive review and this alternative is very valuable when trying to build the full picture of the girl. Based on this I would be far less likely to visit her.

+1

looks like she is not very reliable and if your review is Negative or Natural please write your review in new treat ,

Steve wasn't happy about his  (2nd visit) and that comment helped me to save  £100  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 06:38:08 pm by poi »

mrhappypants

:hi: Chef boy

Hmm ...well mate I am 56 and have banged her a few times now as she is GVFM for me as a one shot a morning and one later on in day guy now maybe she is just wanting the easy old guys if you are the same age as she is then I envy you as I would think you could bang her :wackogirl: :wackogirl: a few times in half and hour  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:and thats maybe the rub ... they dont like it up um that much :D :D as Jone`s used to say  :D :D mind you there are some girls out there that just like younger guys ect and I have had soso punts with them :unknown: sorry to hear she was not to good yeah the place is a shit tip but when you are sunk to the nuts in guts you dont care :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Greydave, since you have yet to post a negative review in any of the reviews you've published, and chefboyxo has published balanced critical reviews from the get go, I'll be weighing both your opinions accordingly. 

General lesson there I think.

Dave

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 09:15:57 pm by mrhappypants »