Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHRISTINA LOVELY (Finchley)  (Read 1967 times)

1 review(s) for CHRISTINA LOVELY (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Skip to below for the review:

I know it looks too good to be true BUT.......

Thanks to Steve (Pick of the day)  :thumbsup:

Technically CHRISTINA was my 2nd External Link/Members Only for that day number 1 was Roxy    :)

Back to the review:

Boarder line positive

Services:
Hand job
OWO
Kissing
FK
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (poor comms, bad maid :thumbsdown: ), CHRISTINA English is good.

Location: Flat in a small block, so so bathroom, with real bath and shower attachment (not very well stocked). Bedrooms are ok (little road noise).
Parking = Pay and display close by (08:00 -18:30 and 14:00 - 15:00) and Permit zones . Free parking not far away
Tube = Finchley tube 3 min's walk

Would I visit again: 80/20

Pictures: Show some of her body, the face pictures are ok to fair (see below).

The girl: Long Black hair, size 6, about 5 foot 9", Early to mid 20's. Shapely A$$ and long legs, Real but small tits (A/B cup). OK looking :

Plus + No Clock watching, GFE with lots of kissing (no DFK) and touching, good OWO.

Negative: I've punted at this location, a few times before and the maid is shockingly bad. I called to confirm services and then booked a time. She asked if I could come 15 minutes later than booked and I agreed. Turn up at the correct time and called, was asked to wait (again) Looks like double booking, as I had to wait 30 minutes. I seen punters entering and exiting (not as bad as Hendon)

I will add;
More on me than her, I was a little drained (this being punt 3 of the day) thus I had to take it slow. But she didn't rush and had a good attitude thought out. Even though I had to wait, I over ran at the end and she didn't even look at her watch  :thumbsup:

Her phone rung a few times during the punt, but she asked if it was ok, to answer it. I didn't have a problem with this as I had also taken a call.

Below is current, picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

doobes

Thanks for the review.

With the traffic these girls seem to be getting, one late or overrunning punter is probably causing ongoing delays they're not managing effectively. Thirty minutes even with a heads up I would have walked.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 12:52:43 am by doobes »

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review.

With the traffic these girls seem to be getting, one late or overrunning punter is probably causing delays they're not managing effectively. Thirty minutes even with a heads up I would have walked.

indeed, but there happy to confirm a booking at a set time, even if they not running on time. Hoping punters will wait. I have walked but I used the time to make some phone calls (non punt related) that I would have made after

Offline G.Raff

I think it's the wrong link at the top Don!

Too many punts in one day   :crazy:  :D

Offline The_Don

Boarder line positive

Would I visit again: 80/20

Been back again and this punt was at best neutral

Would I visit again: 20/80

doobes

Aargh. And again. :diablo: Thanks The_Don. I can throw out those plans. I'll have to wait until they change the rota again.

Offline punk

Been back again and this punt was at best neutral

Would I visit again: 20/80

Bunt out? Happens to some women.