Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Hot Horny Tina of St Paul's, London  (Read 2898 times)

15 review(s) for _Hot Horny Tina_ (13 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall for £140

Very discreet flat, within a literal stone's throw of St Paul's Cathedral. No one else around, felt entirely safe. For info she did say she was moving at the end of the month, but didn't say where to, only that it won't be near`St Paul's.

Good comms before the meet, exchanged AW email and text, prompt replies and agreed to meet on Weds at teatime.

Phoned up from outside, was given final directions and buzzed into the flat.

The usual hiding behind the door trick, what wasn't usual was being grabbed and a tongue stuck down my throat as soon as the door was closed!!

This pretty much set the scene for the whole meet. Lots and lots of DFK, rolling around on the bed exploring various orifices and just having fun.

Very good OWO, with deep throat/gagging and CIM. We had sex in various positions, and if she didn't cum at least twice, then she's a good actress.

Definitely in my top 3 punts (out of 50+), great fun, very friendly, lovely attitude and very highly recommended.

Jim.

BeesKnees

She sounds great! Also 36 D natural tits! And size 10 5"4 I think she'd be nicely curvy in the right places. Pics don't really show off her body much unfortunately.

A little higher priced than usual but sounds very passionate. Thanks for the heads up

Offline Riprock

You can't see much of it, but i do like the curvy figure.

Not surprised she's moving, the rent on that flat must be pricey.

Offline closeshave

She's moving close to Liverpool Street in a couple of months.

Offline claretandblue

She's moving close to Liverpool Street in a couple of months.
could mean a price drop? As stated higher rent must be skyhigh that close to St pauls

Offline lewishamguy

According to other reviews her rate was £100/hr. in places like Notting Hill Gate, Faringdon, King Cross.

:rolleyes:

doobes

Glad you enjoyed. I rate her.

According to other reviews her rate was £100/hr. in places like Notting Hill Gate, Faringdon, King Cross.

£100 when I saw her in Notting Hill Gate. She didn't have D cup breasts then (at least in my estimation) so if they're D now, they're not natural.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 03:16:22 pm by doobes »

Offline lewishamguy

£100 when I saw her in Notting Hill Gate. She didn't have D cup breasts then (at least in my estimation) so if they're D now, they're not natural.

Ah! so she's recovering the breast enlargement cost then. :sarcastic:

Offline jimf67

They may not be D cups, they're certainly a good size C cup, plenty of them to get hold of and there isn't any evidence of enhancement.

I'd put the cup size thing down to the usual profile "tweaking" that all prossies do (age, dress size, ability to speak English etc), or if I'm feeling generous, different shops' D cups are not all the same size. She might be a D cup at M&S and a C cup at John Lewis.

Either way, they are lovely, firm, young, natural tits and a great joy to stick your head/cock in between :)

mrhappypants

She is Valentina's duo partner.  I stopped going after they went up to £140 ph.  From the read of her reviews, and personal experience of Valentina, the value is debatable.

Dave