Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai temptation, Positive, but just about....  (Read 2981 times)

2 review(s) for thaitemptation69 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline driver

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Last friday evening had an evening booking with this young, well not so young lady.

Comm.'s were good, room is on Finchley road, not far from o2 centre. Transport links good, paid parking during day, free after 6.30, although double check. I was there at 9pm and it was fine.

I saw this lady's name pop up on UKP, looked at her profile, and wasn't initially sold on her.
But over the years i've meet some fantastic girls whose performances more than made up for their looks.
But at 120 an hour i wasn't interested. Then there was a price drop to 100.

Here i have to share that i've been visiting Thailand for 27 years, and have had  some wonderful experiences, and a few crappy ones, but when it's not that expensive it doesn't hurt as much. Anyhow i take the plunge and go for it.

I book her for half an hour with the promise if we go over i'll pay the hour fee.

I get to Finchley road, park up, call Jessica. She's in one of those houses converted into studios, this particular one i know has a few girls in. She meets me at the door, and as i approach someone is entering the building. A little indiscreet, but safe. Same thing happened when leaving. Other people were leaving at the same time.

We get into the room. Well her appearance is, it's her in the photo's, slighty better in real life.
She's short, tanned, nice arse, fake tits and she's wearing coloured contact lenses.
Her room is clean and the shower is fine , no complaints.

I have a quick clean up, pay my dues and proceed with the action.

And as i start i get that feeling, you know the one, that this feels like it's not going to be that good.
In my punting experience, and experience with Thai women, is where i can fuck it up, if i let my dissatisfaction be known.

She's kissing me, it's fk/dfk, just not that good. Then i'm asking her to lick my nipples, play with my cock etc..etc.. And she's doing it but she's not rocking my boat. So then i ask about the rimming, which is advertised, and she let's me know she's not that good at it, can i tell her what to do? Are you kidding me? I was about to cut my losses, and leave after her feeble rimming, but surprise surprise. Her rimming isn't that bad. She obviously doesn't like doing it, and if that's the case don't do it.

I now change tact and i get Jessica to the edge of the bed, so i can eat arse and pussy. And i eat and lick, eat and lick. She likes this or so it seems, well she's getting wet, and twitching.
I then mac up and proceed to fuck her starting in mish. As i begin to to give her a length she's pulling me in for some tongue twisting DFK. That pussy licking did the trick and warmed her up, she's performing a lot better now.

We now engage in different positions fucking slow, then fast, my best position from behind. She has got a lovely arse.
I then removed the mac and allowed her to suck me to completion, she removed me from her mouth as i came. Although i'm fine with that. I went well over the half hour so paid the extra 30 to make it a 100 for the hour

Overall, i had to mark her as a positive as she did everything as advertised. She had a nice personality, and was pleasant. I wouldn't return, but would recommend, but only if she drops the price back to 100, as i see it's risen to 120.

Offline claretandblue

Your reviews are very detailed driver,reminiscent of another poster but I can't quite remember him  :hi:

Offline driver

Mr C+B,

Being a newbie i think i'm over doing it. In time i'll shorten them, hopefully witout leaving out the good bits.

Offline claretandblue

Mr C+B,

Being a newbie i think i'm over doing it. In time i'll shorten them, hopefully witout leaving out the good bits.
do whatever you want mate there are a wide range of review styles on here!

Offline Bushmills

I think this is the young(ish) lady formerly known as Jessie Whipped Cream (External Link/Members Only)

I punted with Miss Whipped cream and it was an average experience. Not terrible, but not one I'd be rushing back to repeat.

Pretty girl, looks like the one in the photos. Soft, quite dark skin (for a Thai girl). She didn't seem to enjoy my licking as much as the OP's ( I need to practice lol).Polite, accommodating but didn't seem to enjoy it much.

Her old profile suggested that a big PSE was in order - "I love oily sex, anal with any big dick size" etc. This was definitely not what happened when we met. Oil was just about provided and anal was definitely not going to happen between her and me.
The new profile appears to give a more accurate reflection of what's on offer.

I don't have OP's experience in warming up the Thai girls... I will try that next time I am in this situation.

She'd be a plan B or even C in my book. "Positive, but only just" is a good description.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 02:04:22 pm by Bushmills »

mrhappypants

Very interesting.   It looks to me that the Thai cartel that has been governing the market in London over the couple of years I have been punting may be losing or have lost the £150 ph price benchmark.  I have said it before and I'll say it again; there is downward price pressure on rates in London.  Ignore the fuckwits on here who talk up old, fat and overpriced girls and we will all be getting better value and service.

Dave

Offline danny.simons

I think this is the young(ish) lady formerly known as Jessie Whipped Cream
Pretty girl, looks like the one in the photos. Soft, quite dark skin (for a Thai girl).
Her old profile suggested that a big PSE was in order - "I love oily sex, anal with any big dick size" etc. This was definitely not what happened when we met. Oil was just about provided and anal was definitely not going to happen between her and me.
The new profile appears to give a more accurate reflection of what's on offer.

I think that you are right (good spot), and if so, I punted with her off of her old profile as well.

One thing that strikes me as being extremely different is that fact that her old profile was extremely elaborate, and offering the world, whereas this one isn't. When I saw her I got everything that was on her list, which now leads me to think that perhaps she was not doing some of those services willingly? For instance I had anal sex with her, which she was reluctant to do, but also didn't seem like she was keen on refusing either? Interesting and also slightly worrying.

Additionally, her photos on the new profile are probably a better reflection of what she actually looks like, the ones on the old profile were definitely photoshoped considerably

doobes

There are only a handful of full service Thai girls that I can see on AW who have sub-£150 rates for an hour and the only cheaper rates are from the Liverpool St group. To me £100 seems pretty reasonable and wish I'd spotted it.

Anyway, here's hoping mrhappypants is proved right.

Huckleberry

Brave souls.
Forgive my ignorance,  but I think the "LADY", might have been a man before having OP.
My radar would have said; WALK AWAY.
H