Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seduced By Katie  (Read 3332 times)

3 review(s) for Seduced By Katie (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Santiago

Admin please copy and link over to reviews  :hi:

I had seen Katie's AW profile earlier a couple of weeks ago, no mobiles attached and profile abit scant, however decided to give her a try, sent in an email over the weekend and managed to get quite a quick response, comms after that were fine and managed to set up a booking pretty easy.

Met Katie at her incall location, on the east side of Edinburgh city centre, near to Jocks Lodge. Parking was very easy near to a large supermarket. Location felt safe enough and discrete.

This was my first meeting with Katie and a bit reluctant due to no facial photos on her AW, on meeting her I was really pleased with her looks, young fresh looking natural blonde, shoulder length straight hair. She quite a petite girl but not skinny, say a dress 6 or 8 max. Small but perfectly formed pert breasts and responsive nips. She has a ass to die for.

she was dressed in a mini dress, hold up, silky knickers and push-up bra, killer heals, looked pretty fantastic, perfume not over powering. :thumbsup:

Katie has a husky voice, which I thought was a bit of a turn on, bubbly and friendly girl! who appeared really welcoming and wanting to please.

I can't recommend the service highly enough, she's pretty experienced, takes time to ask you want, and really goes to town to make sure it's delivered. A girl who enjoys DFK, exceptional oral skills, probably the best I've had, wet, deep and enthusiastic and allows CIM, although no swallowing  :angelgirl:

A lovely wee tight pussy, not a hint of KY, Katie enjoys being aroused and stimulated by light fingering, she responds very quickly up to a shuddering climax. She takes a good fucking and let's you know she's enjoying it without all the false or over exaggerated moans and growns.

positives
Looks   8/10
Body    9/10
Service 10/10

negatives
Comms might be a bit difficult.  Apparently this isn't her full time job.

chico1000

Santiago
Don't worry about the old hands. I think your review is more or less spot on. No disrespect to Katie but I doubt she would be able to think that up or have someone do it for her.  The only thing I would add is the close and wee scheme is a bit scary at first for a west end weegie like me but once you get used to it it's perfectly safe.

Offline Name Not Found

Admin please copy and link over to reviews  :hi:

Eh? Why didn't you just put it in the reviews section?

Anyway; all sounds good, petite blondes are right up my street,  however the picture on her profile makes her look like she's been sitting in a toaster for 3 weeks. I like my ladies a bit more pale skinned. Is she really that colour?

Offline Santiago

Nope she's tanned but not tango'd.

Brilliant..... Fir Park brawl......

Jazz thanks for the warm welcome to your forum, I'm a lover not a fighter brother.

Need to relax and go back to the water cooler  :cool:

Appology to the forum and etiquette regarding the link, I've asked admin for advise.

Happy hunting, eh I mean happy punting  :thumbsup:

JazzMan

"Body    9/10"
Surely if she was a babe she would show us?
Doesn't look that attractive to me.
Shocking PM photos.
Avoid
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:20:19 am by JazzMan »

chico1000

Jazzman I am a wee bit surprised at you that you would put an avoid tag on here without sampling the goods.  Seems to me you are just wanting to have an argument with the new poster.  You have completely ignored all the previous reviews on this girl in 2014.  Pete Piper, Marmalade and Pilgrim all could not be described as fluffies.  The photos are home made and to me completely honest and natural.  Ok so I would not put a rating of 9/10 on her body but that does not mean this is an avoid. I can assure anyone when I saw her a few times in 2014 she looked fit and pretty enticing in and out of all her outfits.
 I am based in the West and business now finished in Edinburgh so no lingering loyalties with Katie and if I do visit her again it will be once in a blue moon but I would definately recommend her as a Scottish good value alternative to the saunas and EE's.

godhomer

"Body    9/10"
Surely if she was a babe she would show us?
Doesn't look that attractive to me.
Shocking PM photos.
Avoid
Hidden Image/Members Only

People have different opinions. If everyone had the same opinion the world would be a boring place.
Just because a person does not think the same as you do about a WG that is no reason to have a go at them. Just agree to disagree and move on  :hi:

Offline rpg

People have different opinions. If everyone had the same opinion the world would be a boring place.
Just because a person does not think the same as you do about a WG that is no reason to have a go at them. Just agree to disagree and move on  :hi:

Agree totally. We all have a duty to expose bad 'uns, pimps, touts etc. Help and advise where we can and give an opposite view if we have had a good or bad experience with a girl under discussion. But to have a go at a punter because you don't like the look of a girl you haven't even seen is unhelpful to the whole point of this site.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Well for me it's 9/10 for body (when I last saw her) but as we know we are all different.  :thumbsup:

Shagger69

Husky voice and the location suggests to me that it could be Charlie who was on AW about 3 years ago then disappeared

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Husky voice and the location suggests to me that it could be Charlie who was on AW about 3 years ago then disappeared

That's the very one!

Offline bigredwolfe

Does anyone know if she is still working? I know she changed profile again a while back, but can't find her on AW just now...

Offline Santiago

Bigchris

The girl has unfortunately retired

:hi: