Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicey-Lucy, Birmingham  (Read 2664 times)

Offline Schwing

So yeah......

External Link/Members Only

Is she worth it? Tried texting and calling and nothing. I can understand if she's busy but I txt her on lunch (2ish) and heard nothing  :(

Second one, this lady came up right near my manor.....

The £30 offer seems right up my street  :D
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow
Banned by: Head1

temmop

She really does have a great body for her age, however her face does show her years.

She's a smoker, and from what I experienced a pretty heavy one at that.  I would avoid DFK.

BUT she is absolute filth.  Sloppy deepthroating, PSE riding filth. She'll let you do anything and cum anywhere.

She is a nightmare to get a hold of though.

Edit: I am referring to Lucy.

smithie1000

So yeah......

Is she worth it? Tried texting and calling and nothing. I can understand if she's busy but I txt her on lunch (2ish) and heard nothing  :(

Second one, this lady came up right near my manor.....

The £30 offer seems right up my street  :D
I looked at private pictures, put me off

pye024

Apparently she has quit smoking so DFK shouldn't be a problem. I think that she has been on holiday recently so that's why you may have had communication problems.

Offline spz1234

I had a good punt with her back in August. Nice girl and totally up for it.

Offline Juankerr

Met her a couple of times quite a while back. Excellent filthy fun, really good body and a good price too.

Offline Turtle Z

She is incredibly unreliable, particularly when it comes to communication. She's also a nice woman but not the sharpest tool in the box. I'd say she was worth a visit, she used to be up for anything but I notice she no longer does anal. A fantastic figure if you like fake tits and although I couldn't really criticise her I wouldn't return.

Offline PUUNTER28

Any tips on how to get hold of her , phoned loads of times at various  times of the day , several emails , that have been read but not replied to

Offline KidCandyShop

She seems to prefer texting

Offline zootalors

Made appointments to see her twice( by phone) then when I turned up she wouldn't answer my calls or texts.There won't be a third time.

Offline Turtle Z

Made appointments to see her twice( by phone) then when I turned up she wouldn't answer my calls or texts.There won't be a third time.

She almost did that to me. Left me sat outside for 15-20 minutes before she eventually answered my text and calls and let me in. I genuinely believe she is a genuine enough woman but she hasn't the mental capacity to keep on top of her bookings and keep herself organised. I think she has short term memory problems.

Offline Excalibur

I saw Lucy last year at her place in China Town. Would not go back. Good body for her age but her face shows the years. She would make strange sounds when performing OWO. Heavy smoker (back then) when I was licking her out every 10 secs she would have a coughing fit.

Offline dboy74

I saw Lucy last year at her place in China Town. Would not go back. Good body for her age but her face shows the years. She would make strange sounds when performing OWO. Heavy smoker (back then) when I was licking her out every 10 secs she would have a coughing fit.

I had a similar experience where she made odd 'cooing' sounds during sex. Found it very strange and somewhat off putting!

She was very down to earth and pleasant with a great body but sadly had well 'worn in' face!

Offline Schwing

Any tips on how to get hold of her , phoned loads of times at various  times of the day , several emails , that have been read but not replied to

Same problem I had. Glad to see it wasn't just me then! Kinda given up on her because a few other things have come about. Really need to find someone reliable for a good punt at the the end of this month. Preferably someone who does OWO, CIM and doesn't charge far off from £100 for the hour!
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow
Banned by: Head1