Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xonia Watford, WD17  (Read 3032 times)

3 review(s) for Xonia Princess (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Clean and tidy discreet flat near to Watford Junction station (5 min walk) Easy parking behind Kwik fit on St Albans rd and 2-3 mins walk

A stunning girl, 21 seems about right for the age.

Size 6 with a lovely pair of C cup boobs. Not an ounce of fat in sight. Perfect English with a very light skinned Indian look

Her profile pics give an idea but they look like they were taken with a Poundland camera. The reality is much better

Started with some kissing and very nice OWO. She certainly knows what we like!

Onto RO, where she became very responsive and sex in a couple of positions. She likes fucking and the kissing turned into FK and some dirty talk

All in all, an excellent punt

P.S. She is actually Romanian just in case that bothers you

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Clean and tidy discreet flat near to Watford Junction station (5 min walk) Easy parking behind Kwik fit on St Albans rd and 2-3 mins walk

A stunning girl, 21 seems about right for the age.

Size 6 with a lovely pair of C cup boobs. Not an ounce of fat in sight. Perfect English with a very light skinned Indian look

Her profile pics give an idea but they look like they were taken with a Poundland camera. The reality is much better

Started with some kissing and very nice OWO. She certainly knows what we like!

Onto RO, where she became very responsive and sex in a couple of positions. She likes fucking and the kissing turned into FK and some dirty talk

All in all, an excellent punt

P.S. She is actually Romanian just in case that bothers you

Great find mate. :thumbsup: Sounds a possible for me.

Offline Convince Me

Jimbo is very quite! Another Romanian skank?

Offline smiths

Jimbo is very quite! Another Romanian skank?

ALL Romanian WGs are skanks to redcab, that's how clueless he is nowadays, though she doesn't by 1p make it on his ALL WGs that charge under £100 a hour are skanks list. :crazy:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice find and glad you had a good time Steve. How tall is she ? Her profile says she is 6' 6".

Thanks.

Offline ukguysix

7' in those boots!

Thanks. Looks good, and local :)

Offline Steve2

Nice find and glad you had a good time Steve. How tall is she ? Her profile says she is 6' 6".

Thanks.

Maybe 5ft 6"

Offline smiths

Thanks.

Any WG that was actually six foot six i would be ensuring I had a good look at their tackle asap. :D

Offline punk

A good punt steve and a hot Romanian, ah shit she is in Watford

Offline The_Don

Offline Steve2

A good punt steve and a hot Romanian, ah shit she is in Watford

I just hope she doesn't move to Walthamstow or further east

:hi: :hi:

Offline ukguysix

Hmmm, there's an alert regarding the authenticity of her profile. That always makes me worry. Would you have any idea why this might be so?

Offline punk

I just hope she doesn't move to Walthamstow or further east

:hi: :hi:

:D you've still some top women over your way.

marty_mcfly

Very interesting reading until the last line screwed it up.

Offline punk

Offline punk

Hmmm, there's an alert regarding the authenticity of her profile. That always makes me worry. Would you have any idea why this might be so?

its a problem with AW system or the person who sent the profile has not sent the correct identification paperwork to A.W or some such crap.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 05:31:00 pm by punk »

Offline smiths

It means fuck all as some of us know just as verified also means fuck all. A/W is a site run by low lifes, I don't trust what they say. What I DO trust is Steves word, a billion times more credible than anything A/W do.

Offline smiths

Whereas it just re-enforces what I already know from experience, that what makes a good WG is her attitude NOT where she happens to come from.

Offline punk

Whereas it just re-enforces what I already know from experience, that what makes a good WG is her attitude NOT where she happens to come from.

Too true.

johnnyboy61

The fact that she is Romanian means on the balance of probability she will be a crap punt. However if one of the team has TOFTT and reports back a positive her nationality becomes irrelevant. It was a gamble, the OP took that and reported back to us, therefore the risk of a bad punt is considerably less for the rest of us.

Offline smiths

Too true.

Still amazes me there are punters who disagree, but that's their business. A real shame though that newbie punters reading this forum might actually believe it, I hope they will view all WGs as the individuals they are.

Offline punk

Still amazes me there are punters who disagree, but that's their business. A real shame though that newbie punters reading this forum might actually believe it, I hope they will view all WGs as the individuals they are.

no disagreement from me..they are many and varied just as their age,body size and services.

Just glad i personally go for wide age /body type.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 05:48:31 pm by punk »

Offline Steve2

No one is forcing you to go see her

If you don't like then just move on by

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Raptorous

Just saw her pop up on my email.... damn can't believe you have seen her already!!!!

Glad it was a good punt all the same.

Now Nikki has retired I am on the lookout for the next best thing... hence me joining today

Offline driver

Stunning looking young lady. I was adding her to the list, a light skinned Indian.Until you declared her true nationality Don't think i'd travel that far for Romanian though. But thanks for the review.

Offline SamLP

Nice one Steve, you had my hopes up that she was a genuine Indian. She looks good, hotlisted.

Offline Steve2

Nice one Steve, you had my hopes up that she was a genuine Indian. She looks good, hotlisted.

She has the Indian look Sam. Is it possible to be a Romanian Indian?  Her family live in a well known West London area with a high percentage of Indian residents

Offline SamLP

She has the Indian look Sam. Is it possible to be a Romanian Indian?  Her family live in a well known West London area with a high percentage of Indian residents

Could be if one of her parents are but maybe she's a gypsy Romanian, they can have that look. She looks good though and the most important thing is that she provided you with a good service  :thumbsup:

Offline punk

Could be if one of her parents are but maybe she's a gypsy Romanian, they can have that look. She looks good though and the most important thing is that she provided you with a good service  :thumbsup:

Defo, genetically they are the same people and part of the indo european branch.Same as gypsy's from the british isles,originally from same area of india,except over time they mixed.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 11:50:17 am by punk »

Offline Steve2

2nd visit this morning and although it was OK, nowhere near as much enthusiasm as the 1st time.

I won't  be going back for another visit

Offline The_Don

2nd visit this morning and although it was OK, nowhere near as much enthusiasm as the 1st time.

That a shame mate, thanks for the update

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
I dont belive it steve.....I was in there after you again...

Nice girl firm tits 27 years old very pale in my opinion straightish hair now but a looker I enjoyed it mate Bed was crap more like a sofa bed in a front room :D

Offline smiths

That's a bummer though I may still give her a go.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
I tell you what mate I found getting in to it on that bed a challange ..but then my little fella ironbrewed up sunk to the nuts in a fit 27 with nice tits helped me  ;)  I go soft when I think steves been here 10mins before me, I wonder who tired her out for you ;) ;)

Offline punk

she is cock worn out already.