Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Amelia - Bethnal,Whitechapel,Aldgate,Tower Hill  (Read 2500 times)

Offline boomting_

Member since 27/11/2014 AMAZING AMELIA.
Bethnal Green, Whitechapel, Aldgate, Tower Hill.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't seem to find any reviews/information about this woman, yet her profile seems to be very familiar... A name change, or location change but using the same pictures maybe?

From the discreet photos she has uploaded and from what I can make out, I like the look of this polish girl. Does anyone have any information about her services and looks etc?

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Looks too good to be true. Which means it is..

(Secretly wishing to be proven wrong  :angelgirl: )

Offline boomting_

Guessing this girl is a ghost, as no one her has any useful information on her, or she is a rare, of of a kind, super service, best of the best kind of girl who everyone wants to keep secret and to themselves.

:unknown:

Online Hyfy

I'd love to know if she was legit also.

Whilst her likes is fine there is no mention of services in the main body of text. I often don't see that as very promising.
Hope somebody has tried already..

Offline Rocket Scientist

She is legit. Met her yesterday for 30 mins at £60. She is so new turns out I was her first punter since arriving. Talk about fresh pussy.  :rolleyes:

OWO, only light kissing. Enjoyed being eaten and the sex. She's worth a visit
Writing on phone so must be brief.

Offline Jonnywalker

Offline tigerfeet

hmm - using one of the pictures from External Link/Members Only or vice versa ...

Offline backofthenet

She is legit. Met her yesterday for 30 mins at £60. She is so new turns out I was her first punter since arriving. Talk about fresh pussy.  :rolleyes:

OWO, only light kissing. Enjoyed being eaten and the sex. She's worth a visit
Writing on phone so must be brief.

Hi Rocket Scientist - be good to know what she's like facially - a full review would be even better and of great benefit to the forum.  :drinks:

Online PLeisure

hmm - using one of the pictures from External Link/Members Only or vice versa ...
That image was circulating on ALT.com yonks back... it's done the rounds and then some

I am intrigued... registered since end of last Nov and Rocket Scientist was her first client this week. 

Offline Rocket Scientist

The girl I met, viewed from the back, has similar hair length and build - probably why it was used.  So true, the authenticity of her picture is questionable and the account probably recycled.  An uncommon thing on AW?