Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stephanie - Carols, Easter Road, Edinburgh  (Read 2855 times)

Shuggy68

Not a lot of choice  as Steph was the only girl on duty :(.

Didn't kiss by mutual consent, although she would have but I didn't want covered in lipstick.

Great figure, oral without a condom and was utterly fantastic, in fact I actually had to ask her to stop as I nearly came (no 2nd round in saunas).

Lovely trimmed and nice tasting pussy, nice and tight as well.

She would not win a beauty contest but not unattractive.

All in all a very pleasant 30 mins, totally ruined by the fucking 10 min wait at the lights at the bottom of Leith Walk.

JazzMan

LesD1968, do you ever try any other saunas?
Why do you go to Carols when there is so little choice?

bbb

LesD1968, do you ever try any other saunas?
Why do you go to Carols when there is so little choice?

Carols is good for a budget fuck. 15 at door, 40 for girl for a half hour. Plus loads of free parking around the place (provided the footie isn't on) and no wardens about.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 02:39:27 pm by bbb »

Offline willie loman

If she is Scottish she has been there for years, charged me an extra tenner for something that is free elsewhere, typical of the ethos of the place.

Offline foreverchanges

Only been to Carol's once and that was ten years ago...saw Becky C for an hour...£20 to the desk and £55 to Becky..a possible contender for punting "Bargain of the Century".

chico1000

Carols is good for a budget fuck. 15 at door, 40 for girl for a half hour. Plus loads of free parking around the place (provided the footie isn't on) and no wardens about.
What would be the chances of diving out the door with the £15 intact if you didn't like the one or two on offer? I heard you can sometimes get a token to come back again if you didn't like the selection.

bbb

What would be the chances of diving out the door with the £15 intact if you didn't like the one or two on offer? I heard you can sometimes get a token to come back again if you didn't like the selection.

Best bet is to phone and see who's on that shift, usually just 2 or 3 out of a total of 5 or 6 girls on the books (BBW's Denise and French Collette and MILFy ladies Rachael, Loiuse and Steph, sometimes Melanie also). Almost all friendly local Scottish ladies. It's a small and out-the-way sauna but it has its charm when you want a break from the Euro-centric big saunas. Seems to struggle to get new girls, basically the same regular girls have been there for the last couple years now.

And yea, it seems like you can 'come back later' after paying the door money if your girl is busy, but not usually on a different day. Best to ask first at the door though.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:24:01 pm by bbb »

chico1000

Offline solway

Only been to Carol's once and that was ten years ago...saw Becky C for an hour...£20 to the desk and £55 to Becky..a possible contender for punting "Bargain of the Century".
I missed this famous Becky C _ where did she end up ?

Offline foreverchanges

I missed this famous Becky C _ where did she end up ?

She became a hugely successful Indie where its safe to say she was charging more than £50 for the hour :D

She had a memorable four month stay at London Street where her popularity among the punters brought out the green eyed monster among the less favoured girls at the time....you could literally hear the seething in the lounge as Martin/Justin would tell her she had another booking.

Now happily retired.

Shuggy68

Not wishing to give to much away but it is the closest one to me, I only have a few hours in the morning at the moment, until my youngets goes to school after the summer.

Yeah sounds like the same Stephanie, she may have been there for a while, but she is damn good.

Shuggy68

I did a lot of punting in my mid twenties as I had split fro my Mrs, and being at Uni didn't want to get into another relationship so I did my rounds of saunas, now in my forties and our sex life is pretty nonexistant (not for want of trying from both sides) thanks to having six kids and not getting time to ourselves.