Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie or number 14 - Bristol  (Read 3347 times)

spkmstr48

After ten weeks of planning and exhaustive comms, the day finally arrived

D/s Roman themed slave training roleplay followed by lots of aftercare which drifted naturally out of roleplay

Highlights included:

Japanese rope body harness
Squirting
Orgasm on command
Using LKs pussy as a guide whilst pissing in the toilet
Kneeling on rice
Dressed as requested, naked from the moment I arrived to the moment I left
Total submissiveness
And too many more to mention

If you have a fantasy and you can find her, maybe you can hire LK

External Link/Members Only

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Lz-129

spkmstr48

Kneeling on rice?

A Victorian punishment for naughty children, starts off OK but gets gradually more uncomfortable over time

spkmstr48

« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 01:34:08 am by spkmstr48 »

Lz-129

A Victorian punishment for naughty children, starts off OK but gets gradually more uncomfortable over time

Ah ok, not heard of that one! Good review!

spkmstr48

It has been pointed out to me that my review sounds like I didn't enjoy it. That is far from the case as this was easily the best punt of my life. However, at this stage I felt that another blow by blow account of a meeting with LK was perhaps superfluous.

As has been said, she is an amazing girl who actually enjoys sex. I cannot possibly recommend her highly enough and I will definitely be returning

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Stayed up just to catch it  :lol:

So, what's the reference to number 14 then ?

spkmstr48

Stayed up just to catch it  :lol:

So, what's the reference to number 14 then ?

As a trainee sex slave I allocated her a number instead of a name. She now has a brand new name for our future adventures

spkmstr48

As a trainee sex slave I allocated her a number instead of a name. She now has a brand new name for our future adventures

And a shiny new collar

Offline timstella

I am aware how much went into this meeting, so I'm really pleased it went well and you enjoyed it so much  :hi:
It is astonishing how good it is to spend time with her, really a special person as so many members here have discovered.
I hope a few more get a chance to discover her too.
 :drinks:

spkmstr48

I am aware how much went into this meeting, so I'm really pleased it went well and you enjoyed it so much  :hi:
It is astonishing how good it is to spend time with her, really a special person as so many members here have discovered.
I hope a few more get a chance to discover her too.
 :drinks:

The preparation for special punts can be almost as much fun as the meeting. So today starts the planning process for session 2, I will recce locations for some outdoors fun.

lancspunter

I am pleased that the meeting went according to plan. I know that Katie was looking forward to it, and it goes without saying that you were too. Thank you.

Lz-129

squeezebox

Thanks for the review number spk48!  Any significance in choosing number 14?

I for one always enjoy a blow for blow review and wouldn't yield to those that moan otherwise.  :thumbsdown:  Was the rice whole grain or long grain? Was it used for a risotto afterwards?  :P

As long as the WG is okay with the detail, then all is well.

You're right about enjoying the planning leading up to a punt. The anticipation gets the adrenalin pumping and is like extended foreplay..before the foreplay..

Offline timstella

The preparation for special punts can be almost as much fun as the meeting. So today starts the planning process for session 2, I will recce locations for some outdoors fun.

Outdoors fun with Katie is amazing, as I described in my own review  :cool:

spkmstr48

Thanks for the review number spk48!  Any significance in choosing number 14?

I for one always enjoy a blow for blow review and wouldn't yield to those that moan otherwise.  :thumbsdown:  Was the rice whole grain or long grain? Was it used for a risotto afterwards?  :P

As long as the WG is okay with the detail, then all is well.

You're right about enjoying the planning leading up to a punt. The anticipation gets the adrenalin pumping and is like extended foreplay..before the foreplay..

14 because my last sub was 13.

Don't worry I'm not pandering to the moaners, just seemed appropriate this time. Episode 2 will probably be longer.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes, that's what I have in mind too as part of our time should I get the chance.

spkmstr48

Will be somewhere public, the general location is agreed, I just need to work out the practicalities.

spkmstr48

Anyone remember this Ad, think it was for a credit card

Riding crop, £6
Collar, £37
Waking up, the morning after, to find one of LKs long blonde hairs stuck to my cock, PRICELESS

Lz-129

Riding crop, £6
Collar, £37
Waking up, the morning after, to find one of LKs long blonde hairs stuck to my cock, PRICELESS

Yes, they get everywhere! I dragged a few home with me

Offline Clooney

Really great review. Some nicely imaginative stuff there!

Always impressed by doms that draw inspiration from a wide range of sources.

I'd have been very happy to have read a detailed review. If the hard of thinking don't like it, fuck 'em.

spkmstr48

Really great review. Some nicely imaginative stuff there!

Always impressed by doms that draw inspiration from a wide range of sources.

I'd have been very happy to have read a detailed review. If the hard of thinking don't like it, fuck 'em.

I'm not worried about the "hard of thinking" but in this case the short review suffices to give a general idea of what LK provides. I could write a long essay but if I did that truthfully and in detail it might sound a bit like bragging and I wanted the review to be about LK not me.

Needless to say we had a lot of fun and some of the sweetest aftercare I can remember

Offline TerryTibbs

spkmstr48

Don't get it  :unknown:

Terry  :timeout:

If I understand your question correctly, the short review will (hopefully) generate some debate about LK as a SP. A long review (I did this, I did that, she loved it, blah, blah) might leave less questions to be answered.

Just a thought.

squeezebox

Riding crop, £6
Collar, £37

:D

Memories...

External Link/Members Only

tallguy74

Kneeling on rice, what is this sorcery

spkmstr48

Tony Montana

What happened to sex slaves 1 to 13 ?

spkmstr48

What happened to sex slaves 1 to 13 ?

As in where are they now plus links?

No idea we're talking about girls spread over the last twenty years.

The first few didn't have numbers as I was just learning about D/s then. I think I started using numbers at number 5 or 6

Can't be bothered to review from before I joined UKP.

Plus I'm including 4 who weren't WGs .

Offline claretandblue

Is she off awork for good now?anyone know if she is planning any London tours?

spkmstr48

Comms on the day after punt also very good, we've started planning round two.

KenniLingus

Lovely review!

Looking forward to a future session with LK.

I agree the planning is fun and spending time with the beautiful lady is even more fun.

I am currently planning....

Salt

If you have a fantasy and you can find her, maybe you can hire LK

I like the A-Team ref....

:hi:

spkmstr48

I have discovered over the years that I really like the riding crop as an instrument of correction.  Nothing else comes close in terms of accuracy, controllability and range of effect.

With LK in position 3 (Kneeling along the edge of the bed, head laying on the bed and hands behind back) and handcuffed.  And after some warm up spanking, she was ideally positioned for riding crop to the arse, back of thighs and bottom of feet. I should point out that she was already highly aroused by this time and that every strike or two I checked she was OK. Also safe words were in place.

Earlier with LK in position 1 (standing, legs apart, hands behind back) I had been walking slowly around her running the end of the riding crop across her body. Occasionally I would tap her lightly with it on the bum, tits, legs.

lancspunter

I agree. The riding crop is a particular favourite of mine - the 3/4 inch version. Such a versatile tool and accurate enough to flick a clothes peg off first time, yet it can also be quite sensual. I am not a great fan of the gimicky ones shaped like hearts and whatnot.

The focus of my next meeting with Katie is sensory play throughout. She's a bugger and reads all this, so I never give too much away in advance!

spkmstr48

I agree. The riding crop is a particular favourite of mine - the 3/4 inch version. Such a versatile tool and accurate enough to flick a clothes peg off first time, yet it can also be quite sensual. I am not a great fan of the gimicky ones shaped like hearts and whatnot.

The focus of my next meeting with Katie is sensory play throughout. She's a bugger and reads all this, so I never give too much away in advance!

Yes agree, no gimmicky crops, mine is from an equestrian store, all black. Running the tip lightly across her body with the addition of the occasional "tap" provoked some amazing responses. Great way to start a session. Including periodic checks to see how aroused she's getting and allowing her to suck her own juices off my fingers. With increasing arousal the level of the impacts can be slowly increased whilst regularly checking with LK that the level is OK.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 02:50:56 pm by spkmstr48 »

Offline timstella

Mine is black but with a rather fetching rhinestone handle in red and black. A certain someone claimed I had probably bought it in an 'adult store' (!) but it came from an equestrian store as well, as that is where you get a quality item that is fit for purpose.
I agree that it is subtle and accurate!

spkmstr48

Mine is black but with a rather fetching rhinestone handle in red and black. A certain someone claimed I had probably bought it in an 'adult store' (!) but it came from an equestrian store as well, as that is where you get a quality item that is fit for purpose.
I agree that it is subtle and accurate!

Sorry about that  :lol:

Did think it seemed very similar, it was the red and rhinestones  :lol:

squeezebox

This is a good read...and no...that's not me on the front of the book..could be LK though!!  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

lancspunter

This is a good read...and no...that's not me on the front of the book..could be LK though!!  :P

Did I give you permission to use my image? (I am no longer blonde, by the way)

spkmstr48

Thanks, haven't read it, will do though

spkmstr48

Stay tuned for episode 2, no idea what sort of review I was will write at this point.

password02

Stay tuned for episode 2, no idea what sort of review I was will write at this point.

Lucky guys who are on round 3 or 4 and some on No 10 and 12 meets - Yet some of us sad guys still looking for meet No 1 -

Patience is a virtue so I am told - Need to do something to get noticed and move higher up the queue!!! Will have to be more creative perhaps?

marty_mcfly

Lucky guys who are on round 3 or 4 and some on No 10 and 12 meets - Yet some of us sad guys still looking for meet No 1 -

Patience is a virtue so I am told - Need to do something to get noticed and move higher up the queue!!! Will have to be more creative perhaps?

In view of today's events, she has at least one free slot available in a week and a bit.

password02

In view of today's events, she has at least one free slot available in a week and a bit.

That would be awesome to take your spot Mr MM - but I perhaps think that the regulars would have already jumped at the now free slot -

However miracles do happen and I did see a pink pig fly over London bridge last week!!!

We can only hope and wait!!

Sorry to hear about your issues but hope all will be good to go in 2-3 weeks.

:hi:

spkmstr48

And at least one on 20+ meets