Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie – she just wants to please and be pleasured  (Read 4786 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Loveit

My fourth meeting with Katie last week and the best yet. I’m a vanilla type of guy so this review will be bereft of the usual descriptions of sexual fetishes and other forms of alternative sexual activity.
Having said that we did begin our liaison with a role-play, which involved Katie being held in restraints, standing blindfold with arms stretched and secured on a hook on a beam in her bedroom ceiling. I was encouraged to smack her bottom using a paddle from a bag full of toys but I’m sure I was too gentle; just couldn’t bring myself to inflict pain. Nevertheless, I did enjoy her vulnerability and in this position her bottom is so beautiful.
The remainder of the meeting was pretty predictable. I love kissing, stroking, fingering, sucking and licking her and, of course, love it when she reciprocates.

What I wanted to emphasise here is Katie’s attitude which I think is unique – at least amongst those girls I have had the pleasure of seeing thus far including Adele, Michelle Independent, Elise (now retired) and Hayley. Firstly, Katie enjoys sex more than any other girl I have known. She really does. Now this is often said of other girls reviewed here but honestly I cannot imagine any girl enjoying her sexuality more than Katie.
Katie indulges in sexual activity because of the pleasure she derives from the arousal of her sexuality. She experiences sexual arousal from foreplay and flirting, and from fetish or BDSM activities or other erotic activities. It is for this reason that she can equally fully satisfy somebody looking for vanilla services and somebody looking for more extreme sexual exploits.
But coupled with this is her utter enjoyment in engaging in a variety of sexual activities for the sexual pleasure of her clients. It is this selfless need to achieve total customer satisfaction that makes every meeting with Katie so fulfilling. And it is why I will keep going back to see her as often as I can.
External Link/Members Only

password02

Thanks for another review of LK - She is the only girl left on my HL that I have not yet seen.

Will have to wait and wait

Lz-129

Good review! I was certainly blown away by her enthusiasm towards sex! I've not been punting for many years like some but I've seen some nice girls but Katie does take it that one step further, and I've only seen her once! She seems to cater for all tastes too, just fucking amazing! Glad you had a good time

Loveit

Oh but the anticipation...... Like looking forward to Christmas when you were a child.

Offline timstella

I am lucky enough to have seen Katie around 20 times. I saw her yesterday for a few very pleasurable hours. It is still getting better and it started from a high baseline. Quite unique I would say. And yes she is great for practically any taste and enjoys a wide variety of guys.

squeezebox

Thanks for another review of LK - She is the only girl left on my HL that I have not yet seen.

Will have to wait and wait

Reckon your Hoxton contacts/adventures could swing it for you.

marty_mcfly

I am lucky enough to have seen Katie around 20 times. I saw her yesterday for a few very pleasurable hours. It is still getting better and it started from a high baseline. Quite unique I would say. And yes she is great for practically any taste and enjoys a wide variety of guys.

Tim, you need to be cloned in wax and put inside Madame Tussauds. 20 times with Katie is no mean achievement considering that people like me dream of seeing her once. You rightfully deserve 16 square feet of space in the house of wax.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Oh but the anticipation...... Like looking forward to Christmas when you were a child.

The anticipation is all too much. 2 new reviews in 1 day really isn't helping. 

spkmstr48

The anticipation is all too much. 2 new reviews in 1 day really isn't helping.

Wait for it,  third review about to appear.  :)

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline SmokeEater

It's frustrating as I am also someone who hasn't seen Katie yet but at the same time I love reading all the reviews about her     :D

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Wait for it,  third review about to appear.  :)

Suppose I'll cope.......just.

spkmstr48

Loveit

It's frustrating as I am also someone who hasn't seen Katie yet but at the same time I love reading all the reviews about her     :D
You owe it to yourself to see Katie. Yes the reviews are great but the reality is something else.

Offline SmokeEater

You owe it to yourself to see Katie. Yes the reviews are great but the reality is something else.

She got my details so just waiting to hear from her but do know Katie is very busy and I know she will be worth the wait  :yahoo:

ATMIV

+1 - Every day the week before, is like Christmas Eve. The actual day is like your best Christmas Day. 
BUT driving away is like the night before you're back to school - thoroughly depressing! Christmas is over!!!!

spkmstr48

+1 - Every day the week before, is like Christmas Eve. The actual day is like your best Christmas Day. 
BUT driving away is like the night before you're back to school - thoroughly depressing! Christmas is over!!!!

I don't know, basking in the afterglow is not bad too.

ATMIV

Aahhh but it's still Boxing Day for you Mr S -  :drinks:

Wait till New Year has been and gone!!!  :(

Still Christmas is just round the corner again and my list to Santa is already written  :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Aahhh but it's still Boxing Day for you Mr S -  :drinks:

Wait till New Year has been and gone!!!  :(

Still Christmas is just round the corner again and my list to Santa is already written  :thumbsup:

Yeah we'll be comparing diaries imminently, for LK Christmas is a movable feast

Tony Montana

It's going to be Christmas before I can get a 2nd booking with her at this rate

marty_mcfly

Lex, you have seen her before, so for first timers like me it will be even longer.

password02

Lex, you have seen her before, so for first timers like me it will be even longer.

+1

Offline hooper567

Great review and also highlighting the fact that Katie loves encouraging you to push your boundaries  ;)

lancspunter

Loveit ... I really enjoyed reading this review. It is refreshing to read about the other genuine side of her and yes, I agree totally with your comments about her sheer enjoyment of everything that she does. I love the fact that she actually Dommed you by getting you to push your own boundaries, and fair play to you for going along with them and your openness and honesty in admitting your honesty that you could not really get your head around inflicting pain. Very admirable.

Loveit

Thanks lancspunter and hooper for your encouraging remarks. At this rate I may have to stop describing my preference as vanilla; but it will probably take another 1/2 dozen visits to Katie before that can happen. Mmmmm another 6 meetings with Katie :yahoo:

Lz-129

Mmmmm another 6 meetings with Katie :yahoo:

Can think of a few worse things to do!

spkmstr48

Can think of a few worse things to do!

Struggling for one better

KenniLingus

A lovely review of a gorgeous girl.

I'm looking forward to my 5th time with Katie. Its been a few months since I last saw her and I just cannot wait!

She is just fabulous.

:D

password02

I'm looking forward to my 5th time with Katie. Its been a few months since I last saw her and I just cannot wait!

She is just fabulous.

Some guys are extremely lucky with seeing LK - 2x - 10x - 15x - 20x - And in your case 5x - I know she has been reviewed here on UKP but its always nice to get new members with small posts to put a review even if it is for a popular girl.

Really  :dash: :dash: :dash: - when members say - seen her 2x 5x 10x BUT no reviews as she is already popular!!!

KenniLingus

OK I'll write a brief review, using the power of Haiku poetry as I don't have much time. :)

password02

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

FINALLY - Birthday & Christmas all in one - Just agree meeting - LK is the only girl left on my HL for 2015 and perhaps fitting that she may be the last girl that I will review on UKP for 2015

Happy Days

Offline Bigus Dickus

FINALLY - Birthday & Christmas all in one - Just agree meeting - LK is the only girl left on my HL for 2015 and perhaps fitting that she may be the last girl that I will review on UKP for 2015

Happy Days

Glad you got in the queue! I've already booked her for an o/n!

:wackogirl:

spkmstr48

Happy Days

Well done, nothing I can add that won't sound ridiculously fluffy so I'll leave it there.

marty_mcfly

Congratulations to the OP on a fourth encounter with the lovely Princess. Tim still tops the leaderboard with 20 trips to heaven. I have yet to break my long duck, although I came pretty close to getting on the honours board.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 10:19:40 pm by marty_mcfly »

Offline azrael

You guys are luck down there, london has naughty Elle, nothing in brum to shout about :dash:

marty_mcfly

She is just fabulous.

You must be fabulous too to get to see her so many times. All the best with this beautiful Princess.

password02

You guys are luck down there, london has naughty Elle, nothing in brum to shout about :dash:

You have Michelle Independent now in your home town. Your gain London's loss

Offline azrael

You have Michelle Independent now in your home town. Your gain London's loss
Fair enough  :hi:

spkmstr48

password02

spkmstr48

Link for Pola please?

See the box in the top right corner, says search next to it?

But since you said please

First result reveals:

External Link/Members Only

Offline azrael

And Pola if she's back from MK.
okaaaaay   :D , but the service off those lovely ladies is different to little katie or naughty mel, buth thanks for trying to cheer me up though guys