Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana Latina- Edgware road  (Read 1915 times)

1 review(s) for ArianaLatina (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jimmy Chilli

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I just spotted this new profile yesterday, it is a great location for myself as i just live round the corner.
I called her, she has good comms with a very nice spanish accent, we booked for this morning.

So i went to her place today at 10am before going to work, i was feeling specialy horny after talking to her yesterday and booking for today.
She is working from a nice apartment near the Hilton hotel on Edgware rd.

Once i came in and saw her i was surprised of how glamourous and stunning she looks, even better than in her professional pictures on AW. Once paperwork was done, i paid £100 for half hour but totally worth for the nice service, she then offered me some glass of wine we talked for 5 minutes and then she started grabbing my bulge...
She is a very sexy woman i would say she is on her 30s but one of those woman that u look back at her on the street.
Anyways lets back to the action, after grabbing me and giving me some DFK she went down on her knees i could see she was very horny, and she gave me OW with very good deepthroat technique, at the same time i was grabbing her big breasts and squeezing them she was sucking harder and faster.
Then i pulled her from her hair and put her on doggy style i grabbed a condom and fucked her on the bed, at this moment i was feeling already about to cum so i pushed her against the wall and i kissed her at the same time i was fucking her and she moaning, i took the condom off and i finished on her big soft breasts.
After i went to the shower, and then i lied down the bed and she offered me a massage. Then we had a short talk, she came to London just yesterday 1st of june, is her first time here after travelling around Europe. She told me that her profile its not verified yet as she just came yesterday and it takes a few days until the AW admins approve the pictures.
But she is even more sexy in the flesh than in the pictures, i totally reccomend her.

Offline closeshave

Five minutes talking is over £16. Ow
Way too much

Offline GreyDave

Sniff Sniff...is this one real?.....I mean the reveiwer :D

Offline Brazilian Martian

She looks like any standard south american brothel worker paying 100 for half and hour is madness in my opinion but I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. :thumbsup:

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I just spotted this new profile yesterday, it is a great location for myself as i just live round the corner.
I called her, she has good comms with a very nice spanish accent, we booked for this morning.

i was feeling specialy horny after talking to her yesterday and booking for today.

Once i came in and saw her i was surprised of how glamourous and stunning she looks, even better than in her professional pictures on AW. Once paperwork was done, i paid £100 for half hour but totally worth for the nice service, she then offered me some glass of wine we talked for 5 minutes and then she started grabbing my bulge...
She is a very sexy woman i would say she is on her 30s but one of those woman that u look back at her on the street.
... i could see she was very horny, and she gave me OW with very good deepthroat technique,
she came to London just yesterday 1st of june, is her first time here after travelling around Europe. She told me that her profile its not verified yet as she just came yesterday and it takes a few days until the AW admins approve the pictures.
But she is even more sexy in the flesh than in the pictures, i totally reccomend her.

Who is the author?  Well, the clues are plentiful.

LL

Hi Ariana's pimp.
You should stick to littering Edgeware Road phone-boxes with pre-Internet-style calling cards featuring pics of girls who are not actually the girls who work for you. £100 for half-hour is way too much for this shit-hole of an area as you well know. £80 is the maximum. Many of the brothels charge £60 for 20 minutes. Or a Romanian skanky street-walker can be had for £40 for a half-hour - not including the £40 you have to pay to the extremely-dodgy-looking "hoteliers" managing the flea-pits on the edge of Sussex Gardens. I hope I haven't insulted one of your cousins! :D

mastershifu

You are not improving Sergei. Only 2 posts and both are reviews  :)... Several questions open on your last review and now this? Do we have to do this again?