Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweety-sexy-juliet - Paddington (TOFTT)  (Read 1973 times)

Big Cat

There was some chat about this girl last week so as I've benefited so much from people's reviews here since I began punting not long ago, thought I'd TOFTT. Wasn't too worried as I've previously seen her mate Nicole (at old location) and had an A+ time so was expecting similar quality and pretty much got it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Place is about an 8 minute walk from Paddington station, might actually be nearer Lancaster Gate. £80/30 mins.

Show up at the door, get buzzed in, took the lift to (I think) 7th floor and Juliet answers the door in standard WG fashion. Looks better than her pics I reckon, younger too. She was kinda bashful and giggly which I liked. I will say this though - her English isn't great so there were a few awky momos between rounds but no problem communicating with anything sex-related.

Cute body but not much of an ass to grab.

Great FK throughout (I'm not into DFK but I feel she'd have been OK with it). OWO also really good. Popped quickly in missionary after her moans got too much for me (no idea if faked, really can't tell). Ready in no time for round two - more variations in missionary before pulling her into cowgirl which got us both pretty hot and sweaty till I popped again.

In the thread where she was discussed last week some of us wondered about an airbrushing over her mid-section which indicated a scar or excess skin or something. Nothing like that there at all, so no idea what that was about (pic has since been removed anyway).

There were a few things that weren't a big deal but I should probably note:

- Didn't wipe my cock for me after rounds, just gave me the box.
- Checked a text message in between rounds
- Heard buzzer going a couple times for the other girls I guess

I think I will see her again once I tick a few more off the hot list. Mainly really enjoyed her FK and girlishness.

Hope this helps someone - peace.

Offline closeshave

Big Cat

^ Nah she did mention she was going back to Poland soon, but she'd be back

The_Black_Bloke

Saw her a week ago, also in Paddington, gives a good BJ & will second the comment about snogging.

Only fucked her in doggy, I didn't last long. She's not got much meat on her, her pussy was nice and tight and she was juicy, felt like she was into it.

pocol237

Big cat wouldn't you pay the extra £20 for double the time?

Big Cat

^ Considered it but I prefer half hour bookings as my first pop is always quick and can usually squeeze a second one out. Quickest draw in the West - that's me.

Even if it's just £20 saving, it adds up with similar bookings and eventually you get an extra punt out of it with all the scores you saved

doobes

Thanks for TOFTT. You wouldn't happen to know if Lisa was working from the same location?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Big Cat

^ I know she shares her floor with 2 other girls (I'm guessing Nat and Nic) but she did mention there are girls on the other floors too. Looking at that profile I'd say it's a safe bet she's one of them.