Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pearldiamond26 - tiny, ebony princess  (Read 1260 times)

1 review(s) for pearldiamond26 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Vivago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Relied on my instinct and took a punt with a new girl on AW and it paid off. She replied to a reverse bid and, although I didn't take up her offer at the time, I liked the look of her, and arranged a meet at a later date.

Comms: Good.

Remuneration: £200 for 2 hours, the sum specified for the RB.

Venue: Outcall to my temporary gaff in West London.

Appearance: Sandra is an extremely petite (only 4'7 and 7 stone) black MILF in her mid-20's. She is originally from Kenya and has some interesting tribal scarring on her chest. Some stretchmarks but nothing unsightly. Pretty face and big shapely booty (the only big thing about her). Small but cute titties.

The meet: Sandra was 30 minutes late for entirely acceptable reasons. I was only her third customer ever so she was initially a little bit shy but quickly warmed up when she saw that don't bite (unless asked). I wanted a submissive GFE, which is exactly what I got with her immediately complying with all requests made. Lots of FK throughout. 2 pops managed. The first following a lengthy mutual oral session was meant to be a facial but ended up more of a tit shot. The second following sex in CG, doggy, then a variation of CG, withdrew and whipped off the condom and then a combination of mouth and hand to a happy second conclusion.

The highlight: watching as she finger fucked herself to orgasm. She doesn't mind digits inside so proceeded to get two of mine deep up her chuff and brought her off again. She says that she has been known to squirt but not, unfortunately, on this occasion.

Conclusion: If you have a thing for tiny ebony MILFs, look no further. She's an amiable, amenable, little pocket rocket.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 05:17:56 pm by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

The_Black_Bloke

I've got to admit, I got a soft spot for the petite ladies. Do you know if she does in-calls?

Offline claretandblue

That's very nice, a 4ft 7inch Kenyan! Fair play though for toftt

marty_mcfly

She has a special offer compared to booking her for an hour. Book two continuous half hour sessions and get £10 off.

Offline Vivago

I've got to admit, I got a soft spot for the petite ladies. Do you know if she does in-calls?

No, I don't think so. She has just started and has a day job so is only available evenings.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1