Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen of Telford  (Read 4503 times)

wally59

Last had the pleasure about 3yrs ago passing through telford today thought why not gave her a quick text she was avalible well to cut a long story short mainly because it just flew by dfk as soon as i walked through the door before i got halfway up the stairs my cock was in her mouth to say every hole was avalibe and used gratefully still one stunning hot horny milf well worth £140 even over ran by 30mins

Offline Turtle Z

How the fuck do you get in touch with her? I have been wanting to see her for about 10 years!

Offline Parsifal

wally59

Been seeing Helen for about. 12 yrs

Offline hungry horace

Could you please PM me her number and time of day you contacted.
Been waiting so long to see her !!!

Offline Turtle Z

Been seeing Helen for about. 12 yrs

I'm really pleased for you but can you help other genuine punters out with contact details? I know this is a difficult issue if Helen does not want her number given out then I respect that but is there a web link or any other way of getting in touch with her? I'd walk over hot coals for a session with Helen.

Offline Turtle Z

Could you please PM me her number and time of day you contacted.
Been waiting so long to see her !!!

You're second in the queue!    :hi:

Offline staffsman

Helen only works when she want to nowadays . I think she only wants to stick to the ones she knows.

I will ask her if she would like her number or an alternative contact placed on this board. But please don't shoot the messenger if she says no .

Frenchy4012

I tried for many years to see her, she never got back to me. They say her phone is going all the time and she only answers it to her regular customers.

Offline Madone1

I've heard the legend as much as the next punter but there is no way I am phoning up a 50 year bird and begging her to let me pay her for sex. How stupid does that sound.

Offline shrewsmale

I have called and called and called, Got to the point where think the people on her forum who claimed to have met her were bullshitting

Offline ClimaxMan

I tried a LOT 'back in the day', I don't doubt she WAS genuine, but I also got the impression she used to smirk at mugs like me calling her all morning trying to get an hour in, then on her site, she'd give some bollocks about her phone playing up.
She DID look great 12 years ago, but Im pretty sure time ages everyone.
One to file in the 'what if.......'

Offline midsman

Be careful what you wish for guys, I have always been a little cautious when we have met as I know she has been giving bareback for a number of years now and her best days are certainly behind her. Still a great shag though!!!!
Banned reason: Has better things to do than contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Turtle Z

Be careful what you wish for guys, I have always been a little cautious when we have met as I know she has been giving bareback for a number of years now and her best days are certainly behind her. Still a great shag though!!!!

A null point anyway since she won't answer calls or text messages. I'd like to meet her but I won't killing myself to get an appointment.

Offline Mackapaka

Christ it must be 7 or 8 years since I had the pleasure and to this day she is still in my top 3. Even if she is in the twilight of a distinguished career I'd still pick her over the vast majority of the wannabe's on AW. Never had a problem with comm's ....now if only I could get to Telford !

wally59

She looked mighty fine to me friday

jonsd

Offline Turtle Z

You will find contact details here.

External Link/Members Only

Don't waste your time with this one either. I registered with it ages ago and still got no response from her.

jonsd

I posted the link as it has her phone number on that site.
As others have said Helen picks and chooses when she works and who she sees.
I guess it is may be just luck whether or not you get through to her.

Offline Turtle Z

I posted the link as it has her phone number on that site.
As others have said Helen picks and chooses when she works and who she sees.
I guess it is may be just luck whether or not you get through to her.

Well if she's been barebacking for the last few years I'm no longer interested anyway.

Offline Sparta Prada

I got as far as actually speaking to her on the phone and making an appointment with her over ten years ago. On the day she wouldn't answer her phone when I called to confirm the meeting and get address details and never gave me a reason why she reneged on the appointment.

She would get a negative review from me on UKP if that happened now!

Offline Turtle Z

I got as far as actually speaking to her on the phone and making an appointment with her over ten years ago. On the day she wouldn't answer her phone when I called to confirm the meeting and get address details and never gave me a reason why she reneged on the appointment.

She would get a negative review from me on UKP if that happened now!

I came close to having an appointment with her about ten years ago too. To be honest I can't remember whether she cancelled or I did but I remember giving up after thinking it was too much like hard work.