Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Famous Lindsey xxx (the let down)  (Read 12524 times)

Offline driver

Afternoon Gentlemen

It feels like being a kid in school again, what with all the name calling and judgements.

I'm not Westie, Sergei, or Mustapha. And i'm not known to people i know as an arsehole or cunt.
But you people don't know me and are hurt by me posting about Lindsey.

This will be my last post on this subject, and please read my following statement slowly and clearly, so it isn't misunderstood.

1, I posted what i posted because i was being accused of being a threat. And i thought if i posted on here it, by being made public it would show i'm not.

2, I would post all the messages if i could, but my punting phone isn't a smart phone, so can't screen shot. And i welcome the exchange of texts, as it proves, an appointment was made, comm.'s were terrible, and at no time did i threaten anybody.

3, So i'm creepy. Well some of the stuff written on here is creepy. Imagine some of the things written on here being read by certain people. I'm sure they would think the same of you.

4, Is it ok to put the area where i live on the internet? I haven't revealed any personal info about anyone.

Before we cast judgement on other people and call them names or judge them, maybe we should put ourselves in their shoes. I came on here to primarily protect myself from an inaccurate accusation, again i didn't threaten this girl, and what i'm getting is the boot stuck into me.

How many people on this forum like to be let down, messed about, then falsely accused of things?
I'm guessing none of you like it.

OK in my post i may have written a couple of things that came across wrong, and that's the problem with writing over speaking. When we talk we can say words in a way to not make them offensive.
For example i know someone who calls people a cunt in an affectionate way, but if you call someone a cunt in written word it has the opposite effect.

I don't harbour any resentment towards anyone who has been judgemental towards me, and i look forward to sharing punting stories with you in the future.

And if someone could do me a favour, whoever's in contact with Lindsey. Can you ask her to take my area off her twitter account.

Good day to you all.

OldAdmin

The review is too long for me to read, so can I get this answered:
The site rules state a service provider must agree to booking for a review to be posted, so did she agree to booking or not?

Offline driver

Admin

Mr marsden posted screenshots of some of the texts. And in one from Lindsey you can see 5th of june.

unclesweetheart

She said she could perhaps do 5th June. That's not a confirmed booking.

Offline smiths

Afternoon Gentlemen

It feels like being a kid in school again, what with all the name calling and judgements.

I'm not Westie, Sergei, or Mustapha. And i'm not known to people i know as an arsehole or cunt.
But you people don't know me and are hurt by me posting about Lindsey.

This will be my last post on this subject, and please read my following statement slowly and clearly, so it isn't misunderstood.

1, I posted what i posted because i was being accused of being a threat. And i thought if i posted on here it, by being made public it would show i'm not.

2, I would post all the messages if i could, but my punting phone isn't a smart phone, so can't screen shot. And i welcome the exchange of texts, as it proves, an appointment was made, comm.'s were terrible, and at no time did i threaten anybody.

3, So i'm creepy. Well some of the stuff written on here is creepy. Imagine some of the things written on here being read by certain people. I'm sure they would think the same of you.

4, Is it ok to put the area where i live on the internet? I haven't revealed any personal info about anyone.

Before we cast judgement on other people and call them names or judge them, maybe we should put ourselves in their shoes. I came on here to primarily protect myself from an inaccurate accusation, again i didn't threaten this girl, and what i'm getting is the boot stuck into me.

How many people on this forum like to be let down, messed about, then falsely accused of things?
I'm guessing none of you like it.

OK in my post i may have written a couple of things that came across wrong, and that's the problem with writing over speaking. When we talk we can say words in a way to not make them offensive.
For example i know someone who calls people a cunt in an affectionate way, but if you call someone a cunt in written word it has the opposite effect.

I don't harbour any resentment towards anyone who has been judgemental towards me, and i look forward to sharing punting stories with you in the future.

And if someone could do me a favour, whoever's in contact with Lindsey. Can you ask her to take my area off her twitter account.

Good day to you all.

I am not one who is hurt about anything, I posted as I always do in relation to posters like you that had no credibility in my eyes, you still don't, but also said its up to you what you post within the rules. This thread hasn't as yet been changed from being a review or locked by admin so you are still free to post on it.

I do find it odd that in your first post last October you specifically state about doing reviews yet didn't for over 7 months but say you have punted with a number of WGs known to some punters on here.

I don't punt like you say you do and would of long ago moved on to another WG, in fact I only ever ring WGs and have zero interest in email exchanges so this scenario wouldn't occur, although I have on occasion had abuse on my punting phone, low lifes who are annoyed, always makes me smile I have upset them.

OldAdmin

Admin

Mr marsden posted screenshots of some of the texts. And in one from Lindsey you can see 5th of june.

That's more informing of her availability rather than accepting a booking.

Offline driver

Admin

you can block this thread, delete it or whatever you want.
Enough's been said, it's time to move on.

OldAdmin

Not deleted, just moved to regional section.

password02

I have read the texts and also all the posts from the OP and at no time was an actual booking with time or actual date confirmed by the girl in question. 

Offline smiths

I have read the texts and also all the posts from the OP and at no time was an actual booking with time or actual date confirmed by the girl in question.

Which is why its no longer a review I assume.

fredpunter

I see admin ignored my suggestion in reply 34  :)

Offline Bigus Dickus

I am sorry for calling you a cunt but to use the review section here for purposes other than a review is bad form. You come across as being motivated by revenge because you couldn't get a booking. That is more childish than being called names. It is actually quite vindictive and more than a little sinister.

:hi:

Online PLeisure

oh, man..... I gotta ask.... 'Driver' - how old are you ???

You declare:

I posted what i posted because i was being accused of being a threat. And i thought if i posted on here it, by being made public it would show i'm not.
 [...]
I came on here to primarily protect myself from an inaccurate accusation.

Have we missed something here... Until you decided to post this sorry-ass 'review', this information and apparent accusation existed solely between you, the WG and your respective mobile phone technologies. No one else was privy to it.
It was your stupid ego that decided to take it further... to take it public.
For what ?
 - no need to answer that - we're not interested  :hi:

OK in my post i may have written a couple of things that came across wrong

You have said nothing about the screengrabs that the WG has posted as evidence of your alarming personality traits.
Don't blame you.... you come across as needy and desperate. I'm restraining myself here.

OP, this entire car crash of a non-event 'incident' has been sponsored by your absurd ego. Nothing more.
There's really no need to try and buddy up to the UKP community with reassurances as, "i look forward to sharing punting stories with you in the future". Not on the evidence of this stupidity.

Offline Bikerboy

What a misnomer the title and location of your "review" is....

You didn't have a booking. Therefore you can't post a review. Period.

And if Lindsey is unwilling to meet you, that is her right - I am glad she exercised that right and went with her instinct. It's called self preservation.

A waste of space....  :dash:

Driver

I can only refer you to my reply to you (number 5, page 1 of this thread).

My view then and that of many ukp forum members, was strengthened by your message conversation being published on here, in the absence of you doing it yourself.

You sought publicity, you achieved that.  :cool: