Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyIndependent - Elle  (Read 6533 times)

Sylvester

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So this is a compilation review, based on a number of recent meetings I've had with Elle.  We've done a mixture of incalls, outcalls and shake-it-all-about-calls.   I've seen her at both of her addresses (Hammersmith and Tufnell Park - both great flats), she's stayed overnight at mine, and I've stayed overnight at hers.  We've done very early morning breakfast meetings, short meetings, full day meetings, and day trips to unusual and interesting places.  I've taken her to dinner, and we've had sushi and pizza at hers.

Some of you will be aware that it's been a rough month for Elle.  She had a very difficult family matter to attend to at short notice, and then while she was away, some gigantic wankspanner hacked her AW profile and took it down.  It is the measure of the girl that she has taken all of these knocks on the chin, and shown incredible resolve in getting herself back on track with a new AW account, a new website, and a new Twitter account.

I guess starting at the start, anyone who has seen her AW page, and certainly anyone who has corresponded with her via email will know just how professional and accommodating she is.  I have come across none better - her comms are prompt, friendly and helpful.  Similar to the comments made by others, I became even more keen to meet her for the first time after exchanging emails.  This 'can do' professional attitude extends to all aspects of her approach.  She is very diligent in noting any particular requests or likes you may have, and she always works hard to exceed your expectations.

And she is a fully paid up submissive, which is of great appeal to me.  What I really like about her approach to submission is that she makes me work to control her.  There are subs out there who are content just to let guys do whatever they want to them.  Elle is cheeky, strong willed, and knows exactly when to be disobedient.  This is perfect for me as it represents a challenge - she will submit but I have to earn the right to her submission.  It makes the whole experience far more rewarding than just having it laid on a plate.

The first time we met, I had agreed to collect Elle from a local tube station at an agreed time.  As it turned out she was 5 minutes late.  She had texted me numerous times to say she might be a bit late, and when she emerged from at the top of the steps wearing a very sexy raincoat, she was clearly agitated.  As we walked to my car she apologised profusely and asked whether I was angry with her.  I informed her that I would never get angry with her, but that one of my expectations of my new pet was that she did not keep me waiting. (In fact it was all the tube network's fault, but I wasn't going to miss an early opportunity like this).  Elle looked crestfallen at having disappointed me.

We arrived at my house and she removed her coat.  I kissed her, told her to bend over the dining room table, to lift her skirt up and to pull her white panties down to her knees.  She did all of this without demur, and I spanked her for being late.  When her ass was glowing, she stood up, looked at me and asked whether she could suck my cock to make it up to me.  I told her no, and that I had other plans for her, but she dropped to her knees, looked up at me with huge puppy dog eyes, unzipped my trousers and took me into her mouth.  She knew she was disobeying me, and that it would earn her a fresh punishment, but she didn't care.

During that first overnight meeting we used, in no particular order, wrist and ankle cuffs, a blindfold, a ball gag, crop, belt, bed restraints, clothes pegs, a doxy (her first time with one - 'what the fuck is that thing......ooooooohh, I like it, it's a beast....!!) an inflatable dildo, butt plugs, and probably some other stuff too.  We drank champagne, lit candles and listened to music.  We chatted and we fucked.  We fell asleep at about 0100, and I woke at 0430 with her hand and then her mouth on my cock.

During subsequent meetings we have expanded our repertoire as we have become more familiar with each other.  There is a real benefit to developing an understanding - in fact it is absolutely essential for this type of meeting as there is a lot of trust, control and power play involved.  There is usually a sub/Dom element (although there is always masses of exquisite GFE too), and interestingly (to me at least), Elle considers me to be one of her 'harder' Doms.  We have experimented with role plays, which Elle loves. We've done DP with a dildo in her pussy and me in her ass.  We've done DV with the inflatable dildo and me in her pussy.  We've done hair pulling, face fucking, deep throating, gagging, choking, eye watering... We've done nipple torture, tit slapping, and spanking her inner thighs (she DOES NOT like this - so make sure you do it ;-)).  I've run her Wartenberg Wheel all over her, with some pretty impressive results.  We've engaged in a few bouts of 'erotic wrestling' - she is stronger than she looks and fights dirty. 

She enjoys verbal degradation and humiliation, which is kind of new to me, but it gets her so hot that it is worth overcoming the initial embarrassment to call her my cheap slutty whore...and the rest of it.  She enjoys being fingered, and if you are careful, take plenty of time, use a shitload of lubricant and a latex glove for precautionary reasons, fisted.  Which feels great.

Another small example of the attention she pays to 'customer satisfaction' is that I saw her immediately she came back to the UK.  She had been away for a couple of weeks and messaged me to ask whether I fancied seeing her with 'bush' as she'd let it grow out (see Twitter for details...!), otherwise she was going to get it all waxed off.  I just thought it was a nice touch to consider my preference.  As it turns out I prefer the smooth look and feel, and told Elle so, so I received subsequent messages cursing me because the waxing hurt so much, and she wasn't going to let me anywhere near her as a result...

I could go on.  I certainly have plenty of material.  She is an absolutely cracking girl who is a real pleasure to spend time with.  She is scrupulously professional in her approach to all aspects of her work, and really beats herself up if she feels she has let her standards slip.  I do point out to her that is what me and my trusty palm are for...!  She is very adaptable and insanely keen to satisfy.  And when she is on her knees with my cock in her mouth and her arms behind her back, looking up at me with her huge beseeching eyes, it's a struggle not to cum there and then.

She is also very smart, insightful and funny.  She is university educated, and holds professional qualifications.  She can more than hold her own in a conversation, and will happily challenge me if she thinks I'm talking nonsense...

If this all sounds as though I like her - I do, very much.  I have enjoyed the many, many hours we have spent together so far enormously.  They have been extremely varied in nature and we have done some very cool, and frankly unreviewable, stuff.   I recommend her wholeheartedly.  Not just to the experienced Doms and fetish lovers of UKP (Clooney and PWM - you know who you are!!), but also to anyone looking to experiment a little, or in fact anyone who just wants a really good time with a hot, sexy, willing (annoyingly cheeky!) girl.

As a post script, in her interview she states that Oeil de Perdrix Rosé NV champagne is her favourite drink.  If you really want to make her eyes light up, or just make her happy, then buy a couple of bottles.  The investment will be repaid a hundred times over...

lancspunter

A thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you.

Offline sticko

+1.  Very well written, Mr S, and very good to see you've been having such an excellent time with Elle. 

I've only seen her once but i thoroughly enjoyed myself; as soon as our planets align (my time, her incall location) I hope to see her again.  Reviews like this just confirm the decision.

thanks again

S

john_n

Nice review of Elle and I can so agree regarding her comms. One of if not the best I have come across so far.

I had her booked for earlier this week, but as we know she had do deal with matters far more important than us punters. Luckily I have now booked Elle again and really looking forward to meeting her.

Sylvester

Thanks.  She's very easy to write about.  There are no negatives to speak of...

unclesweetheart

Amazing review of a girl I was very happy to see a few weeks back. She is indeed very submissive - fucking her doggy in her hallway was a very particular pleasure - and her kitchen table proved very useful for face-fucking. An amazingly spirited, intelligent and very naughty girl. She did try to switch on me, but I couldn't take it seriously I'm afraid. I'm sure she's great at it, but for the life of me I couldn't say "yes mistress" without feeling like I was doing a bad Kenneth Williams impersonation. But a great time was had.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review Sylvester.  She sounds quite chilled, which I like.  Definitely on my must see and do list for next week!

Offline JamesRockford

Sylvester did you forget the fluffy punter's oath to "Treat Her Well"?

marty_mcfly

I am scheduled to enter through her backdoor later this week. It's great to know that she has quickly cleaned up the mess that AW and the trolls needlessly created for her.

She sounds like a great girl from my communications with her.

Sylvester

Sylvester did you forget the fluffy punter's oath to "Treat Her Well"?

Ha!  If you think I've been treating her well you need to re-read the review.

I've been treating her as any disobedient submissive deserves....

Offline claretandblue

Do you have to be a dom /demon to get the best out of her or would she also be good for a standard punt?

Does she give rimming? Didn't see it on awork but assumed she would?

Sylvester

Do you have to be a dom /demon to get the best out of her or would she also be good for a standard punt?

You definitely don't need to be a Dom - I think like most great girls she can adapt to suit a range of tastes.

As for rimming - it's not something she's done to me, but then I've never asked her to, so I can't really say.  Maybe I'll bring it up next time!  I've certainly done it plenty to her... :)

Pdubz

I am scheduled to enter through her backdoor later this week. It's great to know that she has quickly cleaned up the mess that AW and the trolls needlessly created for her.

She sounds like a great girl from my communications with her.

+ 1 Booked for later this month

Offline bucksboy

Always a pleasure to read your reviews Mr S and i have to say you have proved to be a man of impeccable taste!!

unclesweetheart

I am a totally crap dom but we had very hard, rough sex if that's any help?

Offline Bigus Dickus

I seen her very recently and once! She is a diamond! Very naughty review to follow in due course!

I experienced many of the things with her that this comprehensive review mentions!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 02:33:59 am by Bigus Dickus »

Sylvester

She did try to switch on me, but I couldn't take it seriously I'm afraid. I'm sure she's great at it, but for the life of me I couldn't say "yes mistress" without feeling like I was doing a bad Kenneth Williams impersonation. But a great time was had.

Yep - if you stop paying attention she'll try and switch sometimes.  One time I was relaxing in bed in a very pleasant post-coital afterglow, and before I knew it I had clothes pegs attached to my nipples and a very lively girl grinning at me.

Still, what goes around comes around.... :diablo:

lancspunter

Yep - if you stop paying attention she'll try and switch sometimes.  One time I was relaxing in bed in a very pleasant post-coital afterglow, and before I knew it I had clothes pegs attached to my nipples and a very lively girl grinning at me.

Feisty ... she needs taming!

unclesweetheart

Yes, I had the clothes peg treatment - almost. Corpsed. Really must try harder at this game...

Offline claretandblue

You definitely don't need to be a Dom - I think like most great girls she can adapt to suit a range of tastes.

As for rimming - it's not something she's done to me, but then I've never asked her to, so I can't really say.  Maybe I'll bring it up next time!  I've certainly done it plenty to her... :)

I'm booked in so can find out for myself soon enough! :hi:

Offline NightKid

Surprisingly, this is one of the long and descriptive reviews that I've found to be actually entertainingly informative.

Details of the BDSM/Dom elements in your punts were precise, yet not overly excessive. I also found the varied but succinct descriptions an interesting read, instead of the usual tedious "I spanked her and she went make-believe nuts thanks to my spanking prowess". It read like the focus was on her or her service itself, instead of you, and you knew how to pace/sparse it nicely as well as stop short of the unreviewable bits, so that lends it a sense of objectivity as opposed to narcissism.

Before I'm made to eat my own words about being overly gushy ... in short, well done and I wish more of the long reviews would be written in this vein.  :drinks:

marty_mcfly

Surprisingly, this is one of the long and descriptive reviews that I've found to be actually entertainingly informative.

Details of the BDSM/Dom elements in your punts were precise, yet not overly excessive. I also found the varied but succinct descriptions an interesting read, instead of the usual tedious "I spanked her and she went make-believe nuts thanks to my spanking prowess". It read like the focus was on her or her service itself, instead of you, and you knew how to pace/sparse it nicely as well as stop short of the unreviewable bits, so that lends it a sense of objectivity as opposed to narcissism.

Before I'm made to eat my own words about being overly gushy ... in short, well done and I wish more of the long reviews would be written in this vein.  :drinks:

Night Kid, are you an examiner by profession?

Offline NightKid

Night Kid, are you an examiner by profession?

Nah ... just a strong affinity for objectivity and critical thinking more like, as the bulk of my reviews may attest to.

I take that as a compliment though, so thanks.  :D

marty_mcfly

Nah ... just a strong affinity for objectivity and critical thinking more like, as the bulk of my reviews may attest to.

I take that as a compliment though, so thanks.  :D

It sure is a compliment, honest.

Offline NightKid

It sure is a compliment, honest.

The way I see it ... there wasn't any other way for me to take it, regardless.  ;)

Appreciate the clarification though.  :drinks:

john_n

Just had my first meeting with Elle and have to say she is a great girl. She surely is something special

Review to follow of course

Offline Clooney

Serious question Sylvester...

I think you kind of know my vibe by now.

Do you think she'd suit my style?

I'd be pretty keen to see her shortly, but dunno really to what degree she's a sub

Pointers appreciated.

C.

Sylvester

Serious question Sylvester...

I think you kind of know my vibe by now.

Do you think she'd suit my style?

I'd be pretty keen to see her shortly, but dunno really to what degree she's a sub

Pointers appreciated.

Hey there Mr C.

I think I have a fair idea of who you are
Looking for....!

Responded via PM.

C.

Offline JamesRockford

Clooney, Silvester

Before I came on this site I thought that I was pretty outrageous in my sexual tastes.  OWO.  Missionary position.  French kissing.  Wow... I was really the man!

But reading your stuff.... what world am I being led into here?  Blindfolds, dildos, spikey thingies, tennis raquets ... what next?

Sylvester

Clooney, Silvester

Before I came on this site I thought that I was pretty outrageous in my sexual tastes.  OWO.  Missionary position.  French kissing.  Wow... I was really the man!

But reading your stuff.... what world am I being led into here?  Blindfolds, dildos, spikey thingies, tennis raquets ... what next?

Well last night with Elle included popping candy and a large ribbed lollipop....

Offline JamesRockford

Well last night with Elle included popping candy and a large ribbed lollipop....

See... that's what I mean.  I don't even know where you'd start with that advanced stuff.

Offline JamesRockford

OK OK guys let me see if I can get the hang of it... can't be that difficult.

I'm going to see Elle myself next week.  And I'll be taking along ... er...  a bag of smarties and a copy of the Beano.  Oh.. and a cheese flan.

That was easy!

Offline PLeisure

JR, cheese flan, eh?
That's seriously Next Level... easy now

Offline Bigus Dickus

Did she urge you've to to get the popping candy?  :crazy:

I did mention this to Elle as a surprise I didn't get around to with Lindsey! Turns out I'd bought something other than popping candy anyway!

Did she mention the 14 inch cucumber that I had inside her too!  :wackogirl:

« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 02:00:18 pm by Bigus Dickus »

marty_mcfly

Did she urge you've to to get the popping candy?  :crazy:

I did mention this to Elle as a surprise I didn't get around to with Lindsey! Turns out I'd bought something other than popping candy anyway!

Did she mention the 14 inch cucumber that I had inside her too!  :wackogirl:

Doesn't Bigus Dickus itself mean a 14 inch cucumber in Latin?

Sylvester

I'm going to see Elle myself next week.  And I'll be taking along ... er...  a bag of smarties and a copy of the Beano.  Oh.. and a cheese flan.

That was easy!

Just make sure the flan doesn't have any sharp edges.  And remember, Safety First... It's all fun and games until someone gets flan in the eye.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 04:04:07 pm by Sylvester »

Offline sticko

That was easy!

Not a bad effort but you might want to think about adding a small monkey wrench, a fishing rod and an audio book of Timmothy Spall narrating Agatha Christie.  Oh, and of course some carpet cleaner.

S

unclesweetheart

Someone needs to tell me about popping candy.

Offline bucksboy

Anyone who has seen sweet monique might want to take along a socket set.... :drinks:

Offline JamesRockford

Now I'm not sure whether to pop into Halfords or the pot-holing department at Blacks.

Offline sticko

I've got you covered, Jim:

External Link/Members Only

Everything you could possibly need...

S

Sylvester

I've got you covered, Jim:

External Link/Members Only

Everything you could possibly need...

S

That's a good site Sticko, and it looks like it has most of the basics, but for some reason it doesn't seem to stock Swarfega or special edition 'Disney's Frozen' lego sets.

Both of which have become essential elements of my play kit.

Offline sticko

That's a good site Sticko, and it looks like it has most of the basics, but for some reason it doesn't seem to stock Swarfega or special edition 'Disney's Frozen' lego sets.

Both of which have become essential elements of my play kit.

That's some advanced punting right there, Sylvester.  I'm in awe.

Sylvester

Top tip - make sure you count the Lego bricks, cos the little fuckers get everywhere...

lancspunter

I get to meet Elle tomorrow for quite an exciting but fairly standard submissive roleplay scenario. I must admit her comms have already been exemplary as we have gone through the finer details - even to the extent that she used her own initiative and went out and bought something that would add to the scene. So far I cannot fault her - so polite and clear and with a willingness to please.

No 14" cucumbers, popping candy, lego or flans in sight, although I did find the idea of Timothy Spall narrating an Agatha Christie quite arousing!

Offline JamesRockford

Guys before this thread gets too long - let's keep this gem to ourselves.  She's too good to share, it would seem.

"She's a keeper, Don't treat her well"

Offline sticko

Her customer service really is exemplary. It's one of the things that really stood out for me when I saw her.  I'm booked in for next week, and while it's not Timothy Spall / Agatha Christie, there should be some audio involved.  Report to follow :)

S

Offline claretandblue

Saw her earlier today,was a real extreme deepthroat fest!

Sylvester

Saw her earlier today,was a real extreme deepthroat fest!

Review to follow?

marty_mcfly

THE OP HAS ABUSED ME FOR DESTROYING ELLE'S REPUTATION. I CAN CONFIRM THAT ELLE DOES NOT HAVE ANY STI. THE TIMING OF MY PUNT WITH ELLE AND THE TEXT I RECEIVED MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ELLE TO HAVE NOTIFIED HER GUM CLINIC. LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE, AND GIVE ME A BREAK