Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome with Jenny & Sandy  (Read 2177 times)

Offline Turtle Z

I'm in the process of booking one with Jenny and Sandy on Monday. Has anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

pye024

I met Jenny for the first time yesterday as well as Sandy again. Jenny was very friendly and not a bad punt. I've had more engaging encounters before but she was professional enough. Sandy seemed more into the punt than she was.
Jenny told that she had lost weight since she was last here.
At the end of the meet, I asked Sandy, Jenny had left the room at this time, if Jenny was going to make a comeback but I was told that this was a one off.

Offline Turtle Z

Not really a glowing review is it!

Offline azrael

I saw sandy a few days back, not as hot as in her pictures. Plus she was moaning about not being touched in certain ways i.e no tweeking/sucking on her nipples something about sensetivity plus didnt like the way i french kissed hurting her braces plus she she makes wierd noises. Never had the pleasure of seeing jenny but she has had some glowing reviews on ukp

bod666

I saw Sandy Saturday morning and had a good solid vanilla gfe punt with her - full review to follow. I thought she did look like her pics - great figure and fantastic tits. I didn't have any problems with the kissing, nipple sensitivity and can't say I remember any weird noises either. Guess she's a girl that blows hot and cold?

She's the cheapest I've ever gone for a punt at £80 an hour and for me it was great value for money compared to my normal punts that are between £100-140/hr.  I suppose I did have fairly low expectations though - I've definitely spent more money and had a far worse time that's for sure.

I was tempted by the 3sum with Jenny as well but didn't really find Jenny attractive even though she's got good reviews.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 08:25:22 am by bod666 »

nwbrfc

I had a threesome with them both a couple of years ago and they let me film it (they wear face masks). Jenny is great. Sandy is . . . a little weird. It's like she's not all there (and no I don't mean in a drugs way).

Anyway, both gave me OWO together which was cool. But I only got to fuck Jenny. Sandy just kept cooing and caressing.

It was fun to have 2 girls sucking my cock, but after that, Sandy may as well not have been there.

bod666

Glad I didn't try the 3sum option then. That definitely doesn't sound like it would match the fantasy in my head.

I'm gutted I missed the opportunity to have a 3sum with xstudentrosex and Xhannahx - both girls I've shagged individually and both have genuine bi tendencies. I think that would have been amazing! Ah well maybe one day!

Offline azrael

Glad I didn't try the 3sum option then. That definitely doesn't sound like it would match the fantasy in my head.

I'm gutted I missed the opportunity to have a 3sum with xstudentrosex and Xhannahx - both girls I've shagged individually and both have genuine bi tendencies. I think that would have been amazing! Ah well maybe one day!
wait fir amanda and her crew to come back thats a better 3some, would love to have got jenny and amanda in the same room but thats not gonna happen as jenny's hung up her boots and one goes for the other to arrive as the flats the same

johnnyboy61

one goes for the other to arrive as the flats the same
Yes, my two favourites at the flat were Jenny and Amanda (haven't been since she spoilt her great ex-dancer's body with a boob job).  Not only did they use the same flat, but the same room, but they were never both in the country at the same time. It would have been a dream threesome, but was never going to happen.

Dodo

Yes, my two favourites at the flat were Jenny and Amanda (haven't been since she spoilt her great ex-dancer's body with a boob job).  Not only did they use the same flat, but the same room, but they were never both in the country at the same time. It would have been a dream threesome, but was never going to happen.
Her boob job is one of the best Ive come across......id pay her a visit and have a play with em.

Offline Turtle Z

I've heard enough. Thanks guys but I'm cancelling. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea at all.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 10:24:49 pm by Turtle Z »

Offline Turtle Z

I saw sandy a few days back, not as hot as in her pictures. Plus she was moaning about not being touched in certain ways i.e no tweeking/sucking on her nipples something about sensetivity plus didnt like the way i french kissed hurting her braces plus she she makes wierd noises. Never had the pleasure of seeing jenny but she has had some glowing reviews on ukp

It is this in particular that has put me right off. I fancied a go on Sandys tits but I've booked women before who claim to be too sensitive to be touched and they're a fucking nightmare!

Offline azrael

It is this in particular that has put me right off. I fancied a go on Sandys tits but I've booked women before who claim to be too sensitive to be touched and they're a fucking nightmare!
i would seriously wait for amanda and her team imo :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

i would seriously wait for amanda and her team imo :hi:

Yes, this boat has sailed now and I booked someone else.

Ilovetheladies