Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendra Sultry  (Read 4252 times)

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this lass? Pics look a bit too good to be true, and the AW feedback is mixed...

My head says avoid, but I don't always think with my head when it comes to punting  :lol:

Any thoughts chaps?

bod666

Had her in my hotlist for a while but was never brave enough to toftt. She looks really hot in some pics and the really chavvy in others.

From all the "neutral" feedback where she hasn't confirmed the booking she seems to be typically disorganised wg.

I'm going to wait until someone on here either admits to seeing her or takes the plunge...

Offline stevedave

I'm in the same boat, bod...

Looks like she was offering hotel incalls near the station yesterday, which is usually perfect for me, but typically I had back to back meetings at work so couldn't nip out for a lunchtime session.

I will keep my eye on her profile, and try to TOFTT if the opportunity arises - unless anyone else knows better?

Offline cueball

A couple of her punters check out by cross referencing their feedback to lasses I've seen. Her feedback is ropey though, especially if late, which is worrying.

I wouldn't sort anything through aw with her, I'd just call on the day and see if it's a go or not. Have a plan b

Looks to me that her organisation is on a downward spiral and that can be for any number of horrible reasons.

To be honest I'd keep on trawling and put this one back

Offline alreytyoof

I've seen her a few times, the pictures on her profile are not her and she openly admits this though she is much fitter than the girl in the profile.

She is quite tall, though that might have been because of the heels she wears, has large fake boobs and a bit of a glamour look about her with the make up, tan, extensions etc. Has a bit of geordie accent and likes to have a laugh and a bit of banter, can be quite filthy.

I asked her about feedback once and she said she doesn't really bother with it and gets plenty of business just by showing as available today. Her availability is quite random, usually stops in a hotel near to the train station for a night or 2 as she travels up from down south. You're best texting/calling her on the day as I've found she doesn't really log in to her AW account to read/reply to messages.

She's definitely worth a visit and is a bit of a hidden gem.

bod666

Hmm, not my bag at all then. I hate the whole fake hair thing. I like a girl I can grab onto her hair in doggy and slap her arse while I'm pounding away. Doesn't work so well if I'm pulling her hair extensions out.

And incidentally - why no review alretyoof?

Offline stevedave

I've seen her a few times, the pictures on her profile are not her and she openly admits this though she is much fitter than the girl in the profile.

She is quite tall, though that might have been because of the heels she wears, has large fake boobs and a bit of a glamour look about her with the make up, tan, extensions etc. Has a bit of geordie accent and likes to have a laugh and a bit of banter, can be quite filthy.

I asked her about feedback once and she said she doesn't really bother with it and gets plenty of business just by showing as available today. Her availability is quite random, usually stops in a hotel near to the train station for a night or 2 as she travels up from down south. You're best texting/calling her on the day as I've found she doesn't really log in to her AW account to read/reply to messages.

She's definitely worth a visit and is a bit of a hidden gem.

That's great feedback, thanks mate.

Refreshing to hear of a WG openly admitting her pics are bollocks! Glad that she lives up to expectations though!

Offline alreytyoof

And incidentally - why no review alretyoof?

I did submit a favourable review on another board when I first saw her but it did not get published due to stating that the pictures weren't her and they didn't want to deceive members. I was quite surprised that they took that decision.

Offline cueball

I did submit a favourable review on another board when I first saw her but it did not get published due to stating that the pictures weren't her and they didn't want to deceive members. I was quite surprised that they took that decision.

That weren't this forum though was it, sounds like the board you posted on was stacked for the lasses, this one's polar opposite to that

Offline stevedave

So, I've been to see Kendra today - it was only a quickie appointment, £40 for OWO and CIM so I haven't done an official review.

Nice girl, young and good looking - not the girl in the pics, but you won't be disappointed. If you saw her on a night out, you'd be after her!! For me, she has a definite look of Katherine Jenkins about her, which is a massive positive as far as I'm concerned  :yahoo: Yep, I was very pleasantly surprised when she opened the door...very pretty and a tidy body. Nice hair too.

Got a few tattoos too, might put a few off but not me.

Chatty lass, she knows how to suck a dick and was happy to take it all in her mouth...she didn't spill a drop until the obligatory wander off to the toilet shortly afterwards. Had a good chat while I was getting dressed, she can hold a conversation.

I may well go back for longer, I reckon she would be an excellent shag.

Offline anonyorks

Nice well done on TOFTT. I've had my eye on her a while and Cheeky Chelsea's better comms mean't I saw her instead of Kendra a while back as they look similar.

Offline stevedave

Nice well done on TOFTT. I've had my eye on her a while and Cheeky Chelsea's better comms mean't I saw her instead of Kendra a while back as they look similar.

Kendra's availability is quite patchy, this isn't her main thing (student nurse) so you need to keep an eye on her profile. She doesn't reply to emails, but responds to texts really quickly. No complaints there.

I should be seeing Chelsea later this week, too  :drinks:

Offline stevedave

Resurrected an old thread here - sorry.

Saw Kendra again today, just for a 15 minute quickie. Yes, it was only £40 but she is worth it. Proper fit lass and nice boobs - enhanced, but very nicely tactile. Proper report will be submitted once ive done a proper 30 punt with her.

Offline anonyorks

I won't do a report as it'll copy the above.

But she isn't the girl in the pictures but is for me very fit, not far off Candii fit but blonde. Fake books but nice and plenty of Tattoos which I love. Booked 15 minute BJ with CIM and it was very enjoyable, great location and she's no 1 my next punt for a proper session. Lovely girl too.

Offline stevedave

I won't do a report as it'll copy the above.

But she isn't the girl in the pictures but is for me very fit, not far off Candii fit but blonde. Fake books but nice and plenty of Tattoos which I love. Booked 15 minute BJ with CIM and it was very enjoyable, great location and she's no 1 my next punt for a proper session. Lovely girl too.

She's a proper hidden gem  :drinks:

Rocky Maivia

She's a proper hidden gem  :drinks:

Going to do a booking this has shot her to top of my list

kooksr390

On reading this I am tempted to go but i'm not normally into tattoos.

What where they like.

I read that she has a nipple pierce too so sounds alternate.

Offline alreytyoof

On reading this I am tempted to go but i'm not normally into tattoos.

What where they like.

I read that she has a nipple pierce too so sounds alternate.

Too many to mention and yes she has a pierced nipple, though I wouldn't describe her as alternative.

Offline anonyorks

Too many to mention and yes she has a pierced nipple, though I wouldn't describe her as alternative.

Agreed

kooksr390

Thanks, i think she is similar to a girl I met before.

Does she have a northern georgie newcastle accent.

The thing that's thrown me is that people are saying it's a different girl in the photos.

Very confusing.

Offline anonyorks

Thanks, i think she is similar to a girl I met before.

Does she have a northern georgie newcastle accent.

The thing that's thrown me is that people are saying it's a different girl in the photos.

Very confusing.

Go see her and find out, you won't be disappointed

Offline stevedave

Go see her and find out, you won't be disappointed

Agreed - just book her, even just a 15 minute booking is well worth it.