Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly Vuitton. A dick.  (Read 863 times)

Offline frodobaggins

Agreed by text to see this girl External Link/Members Only for 30 mins.  She asked me to phone to confirm the booking which was when things took a turn for the worse...

"Hi Lilly just confirming if you're free around 6?"

Long pause "Yeah if you turn up."

Conversation went on in this passive aggressive manner for a few minutes but the final straw was when I asked if she could wear stockings or had any uniforms.

"I'm not doing any of that in a 30 minute booking no"

By this time I'd decided I'd rather keep my money so I said thanks for your time but lets knock it on the head.  She hung up.  Then get a text message later from her saying 'You have no right to be demanding this in a 30 minute booking' etc etc.

A dodged bullet methinks

Offline pumps

It sounds like she woke up on the wrong side of her pimp that morning, going by the inital reply during the phone call, so no matter what you said or requested it would of ended up negatively.

Hidden Image/Members Only 

Dodged machine gun fire imo
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 09:55:44 am by pumps »

Offline KentAde

Agreed by text to see this girl External Link/Members Only for 30 mins.  She asked me to phone to confirm the booking which was when things took a turn for the worse...

"Hi Lilly just confirming if you're free around 6?"

Long pause "Yeah if you turn up."

Conversation went on in this passive aggressive manner for a few minutes but the final straw was when I asked if she could wear stockings or had any uniforms.

"I'm not doing any of that in a 30 minute booking no"

By this time I'd decided I'd rather keep my money so I said thanks for your time but lets knock it on the head.  She hung up.  Then get a text message later from her saying 'You have no right to be demanding this in a 30 minute booking' etc etc.

A dodged bullet methinks

Jeez..nothing wrong with your request. I insist on a girl wearing stockings in every booking I have. No stockings = no booking for me..  ;)