Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Older busty woman in glasgow  (Read 3079 times)

Offline Kingdick152

I'm really into an older busty lady and live around the Glasgow area, what lady would you guys recommend, have looked at jessicahotbabe and sooobusty has anyone had good or bad times with any of these ladies and are there pics real
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 08:03:47 am by Kingdick152 »

mavgoose

Soooo busty pics are real.

Unfortunately they are also about 10+ years ago.
However , she is a good ride , has magnificent chebs & knows what's she's doing.

Seen her 3 or 4 times , lastly a year or so ago.
Good OWO and doesn't stack up her clients , so never rushed.

Not seen j.h.babe , something about her doesn't add up. I think others on here could tell you more about her.

Offline Smegma

I agree sooo busty is probably one of the most genuinely horny call girls I've been with.
She knows what's she's doing alright.

A little bit overpriced at 80 for hh, but you're guaranteed a good time.

RandyF

I'm really into an older busty lady and live around the Glasgow area, what lady would you guys recommend, have looked at jessicahotbabe and sooobusty has anyone had good or bad times with any of these ladies and are there pics real

External Link/Members Only

Thank me when you've been mate.  :drinks:

Offline Smegma

Nice prices ... I take it you've sampled ?

What was she like ?

Raithfan

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Not see her yet but read some good feedback and only £50 for 1/2hr...and he boobs and legs look good
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Not see her yet but read some good feedback and only £50 for 1/2hr...and he boobs and legs look good

Taz boobs and legs are amazing. Not many better punts for £50 I'd wager. A very obliging girl, not your average vanilla experience. Seen her twice now and would have seen her again on Friday if she hadn't taken the day off.

Offline tazman1002001

I think after Sophie she is next on my list.....
Banned by:

DG

Good call. Can't beat the two of them for £100. Wonder if they do a threesome? I know NBN does but I don't know who with.... Worth exploring I think

Offline Santiago

Just noticed naughty but nice price structure !!

Get two half hours and save yourself 20 quid lol.

Half for £50
Hour £120
Cracking pair of pins for an older lass :D

RandyF

A granny lover hacked Taz's account, or is there some other strange shit going down here?

The Taz we knew, loved his young (Polish) beauties that used to tour out city regularly over the years.  Dare I say it he was pretty down and dismissive of the local mature 'big boned' matriarchs .  This new Taz is comparing granny fanny hotlists with new best pal DG no less!!  :blush:

TJ will be spinning in his grave  :rolleyes:

Here mate, check this out.  I'll try wean you off the fatties.  Look at what you can get for 100 in London -

The chap writes a good review-
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58183.0

The Polish mega-babes babes may not come up here, but there alive and well and not fat! 

DG

Just noticed naughty but nice price structure !!

Get two half hours and save yourself 20 quid lol.

Half for £50
Hour £120
Cracking pair of pins for an older lass :D

She clearly favours the shorter punt, don't know why but it must be working for her. Tbf after half an hour I was fucked  :yahoo:

DG

A granny lover hacked Taz's account, or is there some other strange shit going down here?

The Taz we knew, loved his young (Polish) beauties that used to tour out city regularly over the years.  Dare I say it he was pretty down and dismissive of the local mature 'big boned' matriarchs .  This new Taz is comparing granny fanny hotlists with new best pal DG no less!!  :blush:

Here mate, check this out.  I'll try wean you off the fatties.  Look at what you can get for 100 in London -

The Polish mega-babes babes may not come up here, but there alive and well and not fat!

TJ and me left on the best of terms. Who knows maybe he saw the light after a few PMs with me and he turned White Knight, realising an honourable punter is a decent punter. If you need some private counselling just let me know. Who knows if you play nice I might make a few introductions for you. :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Randy she is gorgeous.....Polish is always top of my fuck list but there haven't been any good ones.....whats  a man to do.....and to be honest the £50 punts have been great so it's not been too bad.....once the poles are back so will I be with a bang......literally lol  :dance: :yahoo:
Banned by: