Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Hoxton Dungeon Suite with Lindsey - London N1  (Read 5473 times)

49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

Although its another 'Lindsey' review its more about the HDS - Hoxton Dungeon Suite in London N1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Have been looking at this venue for a few months as it has so many options from the 2x well equipped dungeon rooms to a great fluffy bedroom as well as a very large bath which is actually very deep - perfect for a Underwater DTBJ experience with Lindsey.

Arranged the date in May at an overnight price £140 instead of £180 - Check in is at 7pm and check out is at 11am the next day.

Lindsey's full on AW O/N rate.

Initial contact is through email and you then book online - you get an email with payment details and a few days before your booking you get confirmation of the flat hire as well as details of a mobile phone and address details -

The venue location is in Hoxton London N1 - Some members may find this area ''rough'' but it is a very busy and vibrant part of London - 10 mins from Old Street and a few mins walk from Kingsland High Street. The HDS is situated between 2 council estates which at first sight may be intimidating and perhaps make the area look unsafe - However really no issues in the day time or during the night or the morning.

OK so payment details received and you have to go to a Bank and pay the money into the HDS account - Again some members may find this a problem but it was really very easy - paid cash into a/c No xxxxxxxx with sort code xxxxxx and a/c name Mx XXXXXX - so no trace on who has paid. This has to be done 3-4 days before the booking date.

So all booked and paid for and confirmation of the location - set off by taxi picking up Lindsey on the way outside Angel tube station.

Arrived at the location and immediate thought ''WTF'' seriously are we at the right place?.

It was agreed by the owner that he would give me a short tour of the facilities so it was agreed that Lindsey would stay in the taxi for 5/10 mins until i went in and checked out the facilities etc - Was shown around the rooms and equipment as well as the ''Do'' and ''Not Do''

I was impressed - From the 2 main dungeon rooms with the excellent bath room and  bed room I had to get Lindsey in there to see what a great flat this was - You would not believe that this place existed sandwiched between 2 council estates.

Quickly went and grabbed L from the taxi along with her BFS and locked the door as she entered to see the rooms -

Within 15 mins we had the bath filled up for a nice relaxing start along with the mandatory yellow citrus LUSH bomb - 2x glasses of red wine with some strawberries and raspberries finished off within minutes as Lindsey started to do what she does best - underwater DTBJ - others have commented on how great this experience is so will not waste your time explaining again.

Finished off after an hour in the bath and after getting dried I asked Lindsey to put her Black PVC outfit on with the 7'' heeled black leather boots - she was now '6 3'' and looked amazing - locked her in the cage for her to suck me off to start off with and then moved onto the large leather red chair so she can suck me off even more - The amount of equipment in the small room leaves nothing to the imagination - A large glass cabinet had some interesting toys as well as several types of masks to use - No time as I had her in the stock and played with her tits as she sucked my dick - used some of the paddles and canes to make some marks on her cute white bottom - Moved to the larger room and had several sessions of her on the cross and then face down on the bondage chair - 15 different buckles made it impossible for her to get out - had her sucking me and wanking me off before making some more marks on her back and arse cheeks. keep her ties up while I went for a drink - came back after a few minutes to make her DT me and she gagged slightly on my dick. Moved onto the cage and then used the anal hock to tie her up along the bench - More sucking - fingering DFK and RO before I came in her mouth and as a good girl she swallowed every last drop .

Moved to the bedroom for some well earned rest time and after an hour of food and drink we moved into toy play with the different size dildos that were situated along the side of the window - All toys have to have a condom used - In all the rooms several bowels of condoms were placed as well as several bottles of lube and also cleaning materials -  Tried a few before she got her doxy out and played with herself on the large bondage chair - moved onto the metal chairs for some more tied action before doing another round back in the bedroom in her arse.

It was now 4am and I was absolutely shattered - we both fell asleep within a few minutes of hitting the pillows - Up at 8am - shower and shave so I can get back to work - Lindsey soon followed and we jumped into a taxi so I can get dropped off at Kings Cross and Lindsey went back to her office.

List of some of the equipment - Only managed to use about 5% - The FCKING machine we found later in the wardrobe so was too late to try it but it was the full on heavy metal FCK machine with a 7'' rubber prick

F-machine
    Queening Stool
    New Range of Dildos and Butt-Plugs from Babes-n-Horny
    2 * Fetters Bondage Chair
    Fetters St Andrews Cross
    Fetters Whipping Bench
    Full Length Cage and Rack (by Malcolm in E4)
    E-Stim -Cock, Nipple Clamp, Pinwheel and Urethra attachments, with Remote (for experienced players, see below)
    Strap-ons – Large and Supersize!
    Shoes – Platforms and Stilettoes
    Uniforms – Maid and Nurse
    Chastity Device – CB6000
    Fetters Stocks
    Venus 2000 (milking machine)
    Pro nova 100 (sensory deprivation)
    large collection of canes and whips
    Cock Pump, Cock Rings, Cock/Balls Parachute
    Pinwheel, Scissors, Hair Brush, Boxing Gloves

Whips – Leather and Nylon
    Floggers – Suede, Acrylic, Elastic and Hair
    Ropes – Large and Small
    Paddles – Leather and Wooden
    Canes – Wooden and Perspex
    Cuffs – Leather, Wrist, Leg, Finger, Waist Harness and Leg Spreader
    Collars – Leather
    Gags – Ball, Medical, Dildo, Funnel and Head Harness
    Blindfolds – Leather, Masks and Hoods
    Hitachi wand – with Love Seat and Remote
    Butt Plugs, Anal Hook and Anal Tear
    Toilet Box -Standard, and with Head Lock and Wrist Cuffs (not for the faint hearted!)
    Clamps – Nipple, with Weights, Clover, Tweezer
    Flesh-Light Fake Pussy
    Enema Bottles
    Toilet brush gag
    Disinfectant, First Aid Box, Gloves, Condoms, Lube, Dettol Wipe

The whole flat was immaculately clean in all the rooms and equipment  - It is so interesting to open a draw and finding so many different types of clamps and other things to play with - Really could not fault the whole night and morning experience.

Look at the video and also look at some of the different equipment - There is so much to do and play with that it would take you a whole week to use the majority of the items in both the rooms - And it really suited me as I am the not really the BDSM type but just like the idea of playing with some of the equipment.

So for the Cisco's and the Clooneys of UKP you will not be disappointed in the full on range of what is in this flat.

Any questions please ask   - Also HDS - Q&A - External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Superb - have long been curious about this dungeon. They've always come across as very together and reassuringly professional - good to have your insights.

All those playthings..... be great to seal a sub in that vac bed  :wackogirl:

Offline Zeusthedoc

fuck man!

I need to see Lindsey before she retires!!

Jvosta

I'm fairly vanilla , but that looks horny as fuck. Watch the video, A venture in to bdsm underworld is on the bucket list...

Nice review password

Offline od13218

I know the place- I used to visit the owner, Madame Caramel, for domination sessions when she first set it up! In fact one memorable session involved me being stripped, butt-plugged, nipple clamped and cleaning and tidying the dungeon under her supervision before she strapped me down and fucked me with a strap on  :thumbsup:
Great place and I always wanted to take someone there. If Mrs D ever expresses an interest I'd take her but sadly can't see that happening any time soon...

squeezebox

Good review! Well done to Lindsey & PW. That fuck machine sounds like a plan in between rounds.

Interesting location for sure...and there's a Nandos just up the road.. :)

Certainly worth bookmarking their site. The daytime rate for 4 hours @ £160 is a fair option, (1pm-5pm). Can see that working well when in London.

Thanks for info.  :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Thanks Password, good to see you reviewing again Sir  :hi:

fuck man!

I need to see Lindsey before she retires!!

She may return  :unknown:

Happens to most W/G's I know, I missed out some (that may never return) but that the way punting works.

At least some punters are kind enough and willing to share. Via reviews of their time and experience(s) of punting   :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 08:12:29 am by The_Don »

Offline od13218

That fuck machine sounds like a plan in between rounds

Excellent point sir!
Hadn't even thought of that...being usually sub myself I've not fully considered the practicalities of a long Dom session with a girl, but you're absolutely right: let's assume round 1 ends with her face dripping with cum, get her strapped down to the bondage bench, maybe a butt plug to fill one hole, fire up the machine and crack open a couple of beers  :thumbsup:
For added spice: punish her with a crack of the whip for every drop of cum spilt and watch her frantically lick...
Ready for round 2 in no time ;)

Offline Bigus Dickus

That dungeon is a great find! I am sure I'll be using it at some point over the next 6 months. You really should claim some commission on UKP'ers booking this place Mr PW!

Online Clooney

Excellent review, and as you say, a very useful build on the many other Lindsey reviews.

I'm wondering if this is the same dungeon I've been chatting to Lindsey about using. I have used one in the City previously. I think I'd seen this one before, but was put off by the lighting not looking right on the website, but that clearly isn't the case judging by the stellar review, so thanks for that. Very helpful.

Stuff like lighting is so important in such settings, as it really completes the atmosphere. I'd been to one a while ago in the same area which was a bit disappointing due to the atmospheric little details being lacking.

Lindsey also says she uses one in Angel. This isn't the same one is it?

Cheers again. I'm very happy that it seems that more reviews on here are including te sort of stuff that I'm really into.

C.

marty_mcfly

I thought Password had retired from punting.

lancspunter

"bowels of condoms" ... now that is a new kink I have not tried.

Thank you for the review, Clooney - very informative indeed. I discussed dungeons with L when I saw her and I think she said that the Angel one was a different place. Dungeons do tend to vary in quality and cleanliness, although I have only used them in Manchester and Birmingham.

Offline Big Bad R

+1

Think it was you that said it was harder than quitting smoking  :lol: :lol:

Offline herbie007

Great review Password and thanks for sharing.

Fucking hell mate, you’re getting more adventurous by the punt, this place sounds brilliant, perhaps you should take it up a level at your next meeting with Lindsey and swap places.

Just imagine being strapped to one of them bondage chairs and Lindsey coming at you with a few paddles and her Doxy.  :D

Glad you had a good time and BTW I’m loving your avatar.  :P

Online Clooney

"bowels of condoms" ... now that is a new kink I have not tried.

Thank you for the review, Clooney - very informative indeed. I discussed dungeons with L when I saw her and I think she said that the Angel one was a different place. Dungeons do tend to vary in quality and cleanliness, although I have only used them in Manchester and Birmingham.

Yeah, different places.

Although I think that Lindsey has used Angel most frequently.

I have a civvy who I'm meeting soon who is very keen on the idea of dungeons, and I'd thought that I'd jus use the one in Angel if initial meeting goes well. But the Hoxton one does look like an excellent option. Especially at only £180 overnight.

Far less than the price of a decent hotel in central London!

password02

I am finishing off several reviews that had already been booked and scheduled over the last few months.  This booking was arranged several weeks ago so thought it was only fair to share with members.

This HDS is not the same as the angel dungeon.  HDS is IMO better and more equipped.   Also its a great place to try some of the equipment and toys and experiment with all the different ideas.  .

You really do not need to be into the bdsm roleplay. It's all about enjoying yourself with someone who loves to share your ideas and requirements.   At the end of the day its only having fun and trying different things in your life.

password02

Yeah, different places.

Although I think that Lindsey has used Angel most frequently.

I have a civvy who I'm meeting soon who is very keen on the idea of dungeons, and I'd thought that I'd jus use the one in Angel if initial meeting goes well. But the Hoxton one does look like an excellent option. Especially at only £180 overnight.

Far less than the price of a decent hotel in central London!

100% agree.  The best bit about HDS is that it gives you so many different options to explore so many different ideas.   The lights can be dimmed or full on as well as having a dimmed red light in the main room.  I bought lots of candles and made the rooms look IMO better.   Also forgot to say you get a free bottle of prossie + water etc.  And even at 180 it does offer great value.  The equipment must cost several £00000 .

Online Clooney

Yeah, totally.

£180 in the grand scheme is fuck all. If you're dropping a good bit on an overnight, then adding on that little bit extra for a truly remarkable experience is a no-brainer.

And if my initial evil plans :D for this aspiring civvy sub in meeting play out, a visit there is a certainty.

Cheers again Password.

C.

Offline 385North

They even supply boxing gloves!?!? Guess there must be a fetish for that. Nice review. Very adventurous.

Giles

We tried to organise a booking for a shoot,  using the dungeon as a location. We had to politely decline the opportunity as it was too expensive for us and we also said that we didn't want to waste the time of the management and nor did we wish to, out of respect, to negotiate the price with them. We received a reply which simply said 'non-negotiable.' When we tried to explain that we had said that we didn't want to waste their time by haggling and their response was curt, even rude to say the least, we were then told that they didn't need our business. When we tried to explain again that we had been polite, considerate and straight about the booking, doing our best not to waste their time  we were accused of causing 'drama' and in the end told to 'fuck off.'

Offline PLeisure

We tried to organise a booking for a shoot,  using the dungeon as a location. We had to politely decline the opportunity as it was too expensive for us and we also said that we didn't want to waste the time of the management and nor did we wish to, out of respect, to negotiate the price with them. We received a reply which simply said 'non-negotiable.' When we tried to explain that we had said that we didn't want to waste their time by haggling and their response was curt, even rude to say the least, we were then told that they didn't need our business. When we tried to explain again that we had been polite, considerate and straight about the booking, doing our best not to waste their time  we were accused of causing 'drama' and in the end told to 'fuck off.'

What does this have to do with a meeting that took place 10 months ago ???  :unknown:
Did you join UKP this evening to make this 'complaint'? wtf...

Offline od13218

What does this have to do with a meeting that took place 10 months ago ???  :unknown:
Did you join UKP this evening to make this 'complaint'? wtf...

+1
So the place is too expensive, 1 email saying sorry we can't afford it is surely the end of the matter. Why would you repeatedly bang on about how you didn't want to waste their time, when by doing so you are wasting their time (and yours!). Yes, you were making a drama out of it!

Offline Tonyleung

It's a dungeon you twat not a barbie doll house. Of course they told you to fuck off.

vw

It's a dungeon you twat not a barbie doll house. Of course they told you to fuck off.

+1

You are renting the room, what does giles not understand !

Bet he asks for discount in hotels as he is going to use the gym shower !

mash

Didn't want to waste their time
Did not want to negotiate price.

Did both anyway.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Good for them.

If you're running a similar business and trying to discredit your competition then this has backfired on you I'm afraid :lol:

Offline SamLP

Don't expect to be taken seriously when you refer to yourself as "we" and then say "we had to politely decline the opportunity" as if they invited you when their prices are on the website. Your to and fro messages are weird & creepy, so they probably were within their rights to tell you to fuck off and stop wasting their time. Why you chose to come on a punting forum to complain is beyond me!  :wacko:

Giles

I used the term 'we' because there is more than one producer. And what could be creepy about having a brief exchange of e mails about the facility. We actually got in touch via Twitter, not their website, explained exactly what we wanted to do and asked if it was possible. When they told us the price, we said that we would have to decline as it was too expensive. We said that we didn't want to waste their time by haggling with them or being unprofessional by trying to negotiate a different rate than paid by other people. I think that could easily be interpreted as polite and professional. Instead it provoked a very rude response. Who could possibly be offended by a polite expression phrased as having to decline their offer ie the deal they were offering us. No we are not running a similar business and they had no justification for being so rude.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 10:33:44 pm by Giles »

Offline SamLP

Remind me again why you've come to a punting forum to complain?

Offline Zeusthedoc

I used the term 'we' because there is more than one producer. And what could be creepy about having a brief exchange of e mails about the facility. We actually got in touch via Twitter, not their website, explained exactly what we wanted to do and asked if it was possible. When they told us the price, we said that we would have to decline as it was too expensive. We said that we didn't want to waste their time by haggling with them or being unprofessional by trying to negotiate a different rate than paid by other people. I think that could easily be interpreted as polite and professional. Instead it provoked a very rude response. Who could possibly be offended by a polite expression phrased as having to decline their offer ie the deal they were offering us. No we are not running a similar business and they had no justification for being so rude.

OK, so you're upset they were rude...

Get over it, it's clear they don't give a shit about you, why give a shit about them?

Offline od13218

OK, so you're upset they were rude...

Get over it, it's clear they don't give a shit about you, why give a shit about them?

If someone wanted to book my professional services, I told them the price, and they then sent me a succession of pointless emails explaining that they didn't want to negotiate or waste my time when my fees are non-negotiable, I would also eventually tell them to fuck off.

vw

If someone wanted to book my professional services, I told them the price, and they then sent me a succession of pointless emails explaining that they didn't want to negotiate or waste my time when my fees are non-negotiable, I would also eventually tell them to fuck off.

Yes get it all the time when quoting for work, lots of it is cultural in my experience and have to haggle and they do seem to get offended with a fuck off.  Cannot see why they get upset they started if by saying i am not worth it by haggling with the price !

Offline Nagilum

Fascinating place, it's on my to do list.