Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anal sex girls  (Read 1522 times)

Offline johnjenkins

I fancy a bit of bum fun next week so any recommendations for a girly that enjoys it would be nice....

Not into the really old ones (50 plus) and im not into the larger ladies either

Thanks
JJ

Comes in mouth

I've seen Vivian in Jul 2013.  Offered anal with switch holes, but she's had mixed reviews subsequently.  I think sometimes they switch girls on you.  Maybe that's why.
External Link/Members Only

Here is a selection of girls on AW who offer anal, are well reviewed and I am keen to try out:
External Link/Members Only  (Really well rated here, but not by people who tried out A-levels.)
External Link/Members Only  (Her only feedback here is 2 negatives and a neutral, but I spoke to her on the phone once - she wasn't free - and she sounded posh and up for it.)
External Link/Members Only  (One positive review here)
External Link/Members Only  (Not reviewed on here.  Cracking pics.  Has accumulated 8 positive feedbacks on AW in less than a month.  Expensive though: £70/HH + £20 for CIM or £50 for anal.)

Offline johnjenkins

Thanks for the reply,
Ive saw sandy before and Id review her as average, wasnt bad bjt wasnt that good either, also her pussy smelt a bit so was off putting, that said she has an awesome body :)

Selena looks good.... she looks older than 21 but my god.... her body looks awesome, nice boobs and a nice big ass.... very tempted, im just about to look the other 2 over now.....

Offline johnjenkins

Went to see selena and shes decent.... dont think id see her again but ive seen worse and shes a lot better than 99% of Romainian girls ive seen, might be hope for them yet.....

Any other recommendations I wouldnt mind forfilling my anal "needs" ;)

Offline Bumbuttass

Vivian is very good, but make sure you specify that you will walk if you don't see her, the group are partial to the old B&S.

Her attitude & service are cracking, massage is ok at best IMO.  I'm sure I have posted this previously but anal with her was a tad strange, it's the only girl Ive been with whose anal plumbing seems to veer towards the left once the old fudge packer has been inserted.  That doesn't spoil the experience in any shape or form, it's just i wasn't expecting it.  Vivian does take it like a trooper whatever hole you want to explore.... I've explored all of them... More than once. :dance:

Offline johnjenkins

Nice, ill keep that in mind
So what do you say on the phone to make sure its vivian?