Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds of Newcastle....Seen Zara.  (Read 12611 times)

Offline AnthG

Have you been  in touch with diamonds Anth?

Yes this morning I messaged them via their 'contact us' option on their website at about 8am this morning, giving them a link to this review inside of my message asking them to respond.

No response.

From memory George normally deals with problems on a Sunday evening when things are not busy for them. But I get the deep down feeling Diamonds will just ignore me totally as it seems they have a change of way of doing things in the last few months as they never log onto any forums anymore and it seems don't care about problems people have no more. But I am hoping I am wrong.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 08:28:12 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline toon972

Ok cheers Anth,no response will make it look bad for them on here.

Offline domino999

That's one fucker thread to read in one sitting

Unlike some who find the whole incident highly amusing, I'm sorry to hear you were caught up in the middle of a mammoth Diamonds fuck up. I hope the receptionist never applies for a job with air traffic control. For fuck sake, how hard is it to manage 5 or 6 houses and allowing a suitable gap between appointments to allow punter to come and go without bumping into each other

From reading, i get the impression Zara isn't being entirely honest with you. As mentioned, why would show the guy to the door? Why did she accept the 75 for 45 when she clearly knew you'd need to leave well before 2pm. We all know that it's highly likely that a wg has probably been banged within the last 30 mins of us arriving, but not knowing/seeing sort of keeps it from the forefront of our mind. For me, In this situation, I would have walked and I think you probably would have if it wasn't Zara.

Just shows, booking that start off bad rarely becomes ones to remember for the right reasons.

I've got an itch for a booking but this sort of thing really puts me of Diamonds.

themademan2

Not trawling through any posts to see if any has picked up on this, but I'm still saying Zara party to this. If diamonds said booking was 30 min, she would have been charged comms based on that. I bet u she pocketed the extra money and didn't give the comms for it to the agency and confirming my doubts that she gladly seen the pound signs first before attending to make sure client is ok

greychap

Yes this morning I messaged them via their 'contact us' option on their website at about 8am this morning, giving them a link to this review inside of my message asking them to respond.

No response.

From memory George normally deals with problems on a Sunday evening when things are not busy for them. But I get the deep down feeling Diamonds will just ignore me totally as it seems they have a change of way of doing things in the last few months as they never log onto any forums anymore and it seems don't care about problems people have no more. But I am hoping I am wrong.

So George has a day and time set for problems must expect a lot of problems.

Diamonds still runs because they have some popular girls that get regs back I bet most punters would prefer the girls go independent so there is less problems with the bookings.

I really think if they stopped back to back appointments things would go much smoother, I really think all appointments should be at least 30 mins apart because they don't give out flat number until your there and it can make you late and the girl needs time to wash after even get her self a drink before the next bloke hops up.

greychap

Not trawling through any posts to see if any has picked up on this, but I'm still saying Zara party to this. If diamonds said booking was 30 min, she would have been charged comms based on that. I bet u she pocketed the extra money and didn't give the comms for it to the agency and confirming my doubts that she gladly seen the pound signs first before attending to make sure client is ok

She might have thought about stashing the extra but because Anth has done the review with every graphic detail plus wine reviews she probably would have to mention to Diamonds it was payment for 45 min because no doubt they will read this.

Offline FLYING BLUE

That's one fucker thread to read in one sitting

I hope the receptionist never applies for a job with air traffic control.

Aah yes, that goes for me as well :scare:

"Aye canny lad, taxi to active runway and hold short"
"Air Diamonds 69 heavy, runway 21 L, clear to taxi and hold"
"Air Diamonds 69 heavy, wind gusting at 22knots East, cleared for takeoff"

"No, wait a minute" - did I say 22knots East ???"
"Sorry, did I say runway 21 L ???"
"Oops"
"Oh, fuck"
"Air Diamonds 69 to Tower, there appears to be an A380 wedged up our fucking tailpipe"
 :lol:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 10:43:21 am by FLYING BLUE »

Toshiba

I have sent her a PM to say I am sorry if the review has caused her any upset.

I will also say it again. I believe there is one thing responsible for bringing about this review. And that is the way Diamonds went on. Not Zara. She just had the misfortune of being on the receiving end of Diamonds effectively double booking and handling things shoddily. It would have been the case (I can bet) that day if I had of booked Frankie May instead of Zara. As it was Diamonds mismanaging the bookings.

This is the reason girls pay the 30% to the agency after all to do a simple thing of manage their bookings properly.

your entitled to think that but she must shoulder a lot of the blame too, the fucking whore took your money knowing she was ripping you off AG, you seem to want to forget that  :thumbsdown:  sorry but you are letting ya cock rule ya heed here.

greychap

your entitled to think that but she must shoulder a lot of the blame too, the fucking whore took your money knowing she was ripping you off AG, you seem to want to forget that  :thumbsdown:  sorry but you are letting ya cock rule ya heed here.

I think as Anth had to wait longer to get in her punter after him should have gone in late as well so it he had the full time so some of it is her fault as well, she should have phoned Diamonds and said either he only pays for 30 mins or the next punter goes in a little late.

Offline AnthG

but you are letting ya cock rule ya heed here.

To be totally honest I am wanting to book with Zara again. I have reported the entire facts of what happened in extreme detail.

My belief is and take on it is that Diamonds are the ones at fault as if they didn't double book me everything would have went fine with her.

Zara has offered me a discount off a further booking with her. Whereas Diamonds have totally ignored me. And I am hoping she maybe feels a bit bad about how this booking turned out that she does whatever / puts extra effort in to make it up. And also is maybe thinking to herself of wanting to try and get a good review out of me to counter this one so maybe puts extra effort in due to that. It really does rest on the next punt as I want this to go great.

Plus I am saying this now, on the phone with Diamonds I am going to put my foot down during booking and say to the call handler, don't book anyone else for at least an hour till after I leave as Zara will be needing a massive rest  :D

greychap

To be totally honest I am wanting to book with Zara again. I have reported the entire facts of what happened in extreme detail.

My belief is and take on it is that Diamonds are the ones at fault as if they didn't double book me everything would have went fine with her.

Zara has offered me a discount off a further booking with her. Whereas Diamonds have totally ignored me. And I am hoping she maybe feels a bit bad about how this booking turned out that she does whatever / puts extra effort in to make it up. And also is maybe thinking to herself of wanting to try and get a good review out of me to counter this one so maybe puts extra effort in due to that. It really does rest on the next punt as I want this to go great.

Plus I am saying this now, on the phone with Diamonds I am going to put my foot down during booking and say to the call handler, don't book anyone else for at least an hour till after I leave as Zara will be needing a massive rest  :D

If you want to see her again I should imagine this time will go smoother and at least she has offered to make it up to you better then a kick in the foot.

Toshiba

fair enough but can we trust the review of her knowing she isnt performing to her "usual" standard?

do you get my point?

greychap

fair enough but can we trust the review of her knowing she isnt performing to her "usual" standard?

do you get my point?

Its a fair point but to be honest most who think there being seen by a reviewer most of the time they will try harder just like in a restaurant if they have someone from the paper in there they will try harder with the service and food its human nature in a lot of cases.

Toshiba

Its a fair point but to be honest most who think there being seen by a reviewer most of the time they will try harder just like in a restaurant if they have someone from the paper in there they will try harder with the service and food its human nature in a lot of cases.

ive deffo had a couple if girls who "knew" who i was, can't remember who but i know they get told in advance as was in one case with me, again i simply can't remember who it was.

sentinel

If you really do want to see Zara again Anth then why not have an outcall.

Then you wouldn't have to put up with all this Diamonds shit of two girls working in one flat, not knowing the flat number until after the booking was due to start, meeting the previous client Bob the Builder on his way out, not being able to shower because Frankie is already in the shower (I'd have been tempted to jump in the shower with her), Zara thinking you were only booked for 30 minutes instead of 45, having to cut your time short because the next guy is due shortly and last but not least being confronted by the next client on your way out.

Believe me, outcalls are a vastly superior experience to incalls, especially when one is dealing with any agency such as Diamonds.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:07:50 pm by sentinel »

Toshiba

Then you wouldn't have to put up with all this Diamonds shit of two girls working in one flat, not knowing the flat number until after the booking was due to start, meeting the previous client Bob the Builder on his way out, not being able to shower because Frankie is already in the shower (I'd have been tempted to jump in the shower with her), Zara thinking you were only booked for 30 minutes instead of 45, having to cut your time short because the next guy is due shortly and last but not least being confronted by the next client on your way out.

Believe me, outcalls are a vastly superior experience to incalls, especially when one is dealing with any agency such as Diamonds.

knowing Ag its probably a cost thing?

sentinel

True but if he had walked on this occasion, as most of us would have done, then he would have still had the £75 in his pocket towards an outcall with Zara.

As it is now he still feels that he needs to see Zara again to make up for his recent disaster and that is going to cost him at least another £50. And who's to say that the whole circus won't happen again.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:47:38 pm by sentinel »

Toshiba

True but if he had walked on this occasion, as most of us would have done, then he would have still had the £75 in his pocket towards an outcall with Zara.

As it is now he still feels that he needs to see Zara again to make up for his recent disaster and that is going to cost him at least another £50. And who's to say that the whole circus won't happen again.

yes but he would need a hotel room anarl?

Offline AnthG

do you get my point?
In a sense you can. As the thing is though, and the thing I am truly worried about, hence why I am deliberately choosing what I say in the topic now, is there is two very different ways Zara can handle this subsequent booking now with me due to this review about me being annoyed at Diamonds but not her.

She can

1. Get a total strop on, feel and act like I am a scumbag and make it clear in her body language towards me.
Or
2. Be professional and act all demure, nice, fun and put extra effort in, try out kinky stuff with me and just make me leave the booking like I have just walked on water.

Prostitutes are not the best at thinking of the long run. As you'd think its a given number 2 is what any girl would do. But like I said in this topic. I rebooked Tiffany (After I gave her a great review, but some others didn't think it was) and she freaked out like Annie Wilkes from Misery at me.

To be honest If Diamonds don't reply to me with at the least an apology for this. Then I am going to think of trying to find alternatives to achieve an outcall cutting out Diamonds from this booking so they get no cash. The problem is she is not on adultwork, or with a different agency. So this makes arranging it very difficult to setup. (there is an intended hint there by the way if she ever reads this :) )
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 01:29:09 pm by AnthG »

Offline domino999

Aah yes, that goes for me as well :scare:

"Aye canny lad, taxi to active runway and hold short"
"Air Diamonds 69 heavy, runway 21 L, clear to taxi and hold"
"Air Diamonds 69 heavy, wind gusting at 22knots East, cleared for takeoff"

"No, wait a minute" - did I say 22knots East ???"
"Sorry, did I say runway 21 L ???"
"Oops"
"Oh, fuck"
"Air Diamonds 69 to Tower, there appears to be an A380 wedged up our fucking tailpipe"
 :lol:

haha FB.  nice one!

greychap

Anth, have you heard anything more off diamonds or have you secured a booking with Zara?

Personally if you really like her you might have a better time with an outcall then none of this crap would happen did she not say she drove and has a car and even if you want it at a hotel it could be a special booking that you plan ahead?

Offline AnthG

Anth, have you heard anything more off diamonds or have you secured a booking with Zara?

Personally if you really like her you might have a better time with an outcall then none of this crap would happen did she not say she drove and has a car and even if you want it at a hotel it could be a special booking that you plan ahead?

No I haven't, I sent them two emails on Saturday, one at 8am in the morning, the second at around 11pm at night. And both have been completely ignored. Its annoyed me to be honest as its the simplest piece of customer service to just respond to customers when they message them (they have a contact us option on their website after all, whats the point if they will never respond).

I sent a PM to Zara on Saturday too but she hasn't logged back in to the forum since Friday to read it.

To be honest my plans were (given Diamonds ignored me) that if she logged back in and read it and all was ok. To then send her another second PM to ask her about the option of an outcall with this offer she made to me included in that where she also gets 100% of the cash that I give her by not going through the agency. But like I say she hasn't logged back into the forum. I wish she would just get an Adultwork profile.

greychap

No I haven't, I sent them two emails on Saturday, one at 8am in the morning, the second at around 11pm at night. And both have been completely ignored. Its annoyed me to be honest as its the simplest piece of customer service to just respond to customers when they message them (they have a contact us option on their website after all, whats the point if they will never respond).

I sent a PM to Zara on Saturday too but she hasn't logged back in to the forum since Friday to read it.

To be honest my plans were (given Diamonds ignored me) that if she logged back in and read it and all was ok. To then send her another second PM to ask her about the option of an outcall with this offer she made to me included in that where she also gets 100% of the cash that I give her by not going through the agency. But like I say she hasn't logged back into the forum. I wish she would just get an Adultwork profile.

Reading between the lines with Diamonds I bet they have read the forum and probably spoken to Zara about this as no doubt it would come up.

I think there probably thinking they cannot be arsed with you and probably from there mind set your more hassle then your worth as there is always things going wrong at diamonds booking system so they expect you to report it on here so they would not mind if you don't book with them again hence why they are ignoring you???

greychap

Problem with this comment if she agreed  and you wanted to do a review on your outcall with Zara then Diamonds could get the ump with her as you were there punter so this could cause trouble for her.

Certain little details might be best if you kept them between you and the girl if you want to do bookings with Zara this way......just a thought though.

Offline AnthG

I think there probably thinking they cannot be arsed with you and probably from there mind set your more hassle then your worth as there is always things going wrong at diamonds booking system so they expect you to report it on here so they would not mind if you don't book with them again hence why they are ignoring you???

My thoughts on it at the back of my mind honesty were that its a case of they know how bad it is for discretion for punters to bump into other punters on their way to bookings or during a booking. And I had both occur to me in effect, so its one of those things so bad that they don't even want to admit has occurred because it will show to people in the future it can occur to them too.

If they reply to me, or they come on the forum to respond, they have to apologize for it and put right. Which will actually be worse for them if they did as it will be an admission that this happened, and easily could happen to anyone else in the future.

Offline AnthG

Problem with this comment if she agreed  and you wanted to do a review on your outcall with Zara then Diamonds could get the ump with her as you were there punter so this could cause trouble for her.

Certain little details might be best if you kept them between you and the girl if you want to do bookings with Zara this way......just a thought though.

But if she goes onto AW and sets up a profile. Then its nothing really involving Diamonds anymore. As she is working as both an independent and an agency girl. Same thing that a few girls on Diamonds (and Amour's) books do.

greychap

But if she goes onto AW and sets up a profile. Then its nothing really involving Diamonds anymore. As she is working as both an independent and an agency girl. Same thing that a few girls on Diamonds (and Amour's) books do.

Yes I agree but she is not gone independent yet, hopefully she might consider it even if its just for outcalls.

I just know some agencies can be funny they tell girls all punters that originally come through the agency must stay there and to not give numbers out.

Offline Tiger63

So has anything come from this or has Anths silence been bought?

Offline Uniformad

Did you ring or text diamonds reference the complaint ? Might get a answer then, probably not what you want but you wil get one.

Offline AnthG

Did you ring or text diamonds reference the complaint ? Might get a answer then, probably not what you want but you wil get one.

I sent it via this form on both times

External Link/Members Only

I am not sure if they respond to text messages on their mobile phone. I could send one to test I guess. But I don't really fancy the idea of phoning them to complain as how would I explain that mammoth first post to the girl on the telephone.

The fact is, Zara herself said in her first post in this topic that she reported this topic to them. Diamonds have their own people who check the forum and report back (when an issue that affects their business has been posted, they are here in a shot on the forum to put it right). I still remember the time when a couple of the Romanian Girls on their books setup an Adultwork account offering Bareback and people were freaking. There were here on the forum within a couple of hours to put things right and say they meant OWO.

Here is that topic. See how fast they showed up from the posts about people seeing the BB in the AW profile.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11019.msg170862#msg170862
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 06:47:47 pm by AnthG »

Offline AnthG

I hope this doesn't sound a bit iffy type convenient to people. Or if I am possibly considered touting on her behalf or something. But it seems Zara has done it and taken my advice tonight and setup her own AW profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Diamonds have lost my return booking as I will be booking with her direct via this in a fortnights time. The only downside is, its in Sunderland. So will likely need to possibly get a tetanus shot before I enter there  ;)  (Just a Mackem joke there)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 08:19:56 pm by AnthG »

Offline toon972

Good spot Anth.That has cheered you up. :thumbsup:

Offline flash1965

Hope its not a new build development, he will be paranoid with all them builders about  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I hope this doesn't sound a bit iffy type convenient to people. Or if I am possibly considered touting on her behalf or something. But it seems Zara has done it and taken my advice tonight and setup her own AW profile.

Diamonds have lost my return booking as I will be booking with her direct via this in a fortnights time. The only downside is, its in Sunderland. So will likely need to possibly get a tetanus shot before I enter there  ;)  (Just a Mackem joke there)

Sensible pricing as well Anth  :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

Sensible pricing as well Anth  :thumbsup:

Yep, 2 weeks from today (or then or there about's) is when I will be having the booking. And as its at her place, no chance of any Diamond-isms occurring messing it up.

And this time the bricklayers will need to come in after me as it will be like this

(For those not into films its from the Tall Guy)

Offline Highlander

Sorry, a bit too convenient for me. You just happen to have noticed this brand new profile that just happens to be about a girl you've been going on about for weeks with absolutely no collusion between you and her. I call bullshit...

Offline AnthG

Sorry, a bit too convenient for me. You just happen to have noticed this brand new profile that just happens to be about a girl you've been going on about for weeks with absolutely no collusion between you and her. I call bullshit...

There was collusion in the sense of I asked her by PM and on this forum in multiple posts to set up the AW account. She said she tried about a month ago but failed but would sometime try again.

I have new girl messages setup on my AW account  - so I get emailed all new profiles (I thought most people have this setup?).

Here is the message I received

Hello

The following member became live on AdultWork.com at 18:35 on 02/06/2015

Nickname: mysterious-mia-x
Profile Summary: ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE CUTEST CHEEKY GIRL IN TOWN? I AM YOUNG AND ALWAYS IN PLAYFUL MOOD!DON'T HESITATE TO VISIT ME..LET'S PLAY TOGETHER!!CALL ME OR TEXT ME NOW BOOKING!!WAIT FOR YOU!
Link: External Link/Members Only

NOTE: These email alerts are NOT spam, they were setup via your AdultWork.com membership. If you do not wish to receive any more email alerts please manage your Email Preferences by following the link below:

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

I have clicked on each new profile I was emailed in the last week since Friday, hoping she set one up. And tonight was hers.

I then straight away sent her this PM here to say she had successfully setup her profile.

Quote from: PM
Hi Zara

Just thought I would say, if this is of any help. I just got an email of new member alert on Adultwork. Clicked it and seen it was yours. So thought I would message to say to you its definitely live and setup right now.

The other thing, it says in your Profile you do Watersports (Giving). When I next book with you is there any chance we can try this?

I will hope to book with you in the next fortnight.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:03:58 am by AnthG »

Offline stanleyjohn

By christ thats a hell of a read first thing in the morning.
In all honesty why would anyone want to see a WG again after being treat like that, it is blindingly obvious she didn't have time to shower before AG entered the flat.There is no excuse for that , NONE.
I have never used this agency and I never will but I cannot see why AG is so intent in absolving Zara of all blame, fair enough he likes her but she has treat him like a mug. Free 15 mins and that makes everything OK ? Not in my book, not by a long way.
In my experience you can tell if a WG has showered and if you have seen them waving a punter off then they open their legs for you without going for a shower then that is a disgrace. I know it has happened to me before and I made sure I didn't give oral as all I could smell was baby wipes-nowt worse.
AG you obviously like this lass but for gods sake mate you are letting her take you for a mug IMHO this is not just down to agency as she knew she was letting you go down on her after Bob the builder had battered her.
But after reading your last entry I see your happy for lasses to take the piss  :lol:
Thank god for Allure.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:04:28 am by stanleyjohn »

themademan2

Offline AnthG

denyason syndrome? :P

I hope not, as its a syndrome I was hoping I would never get :(

@stanleyjohn

All I will say on this is, I have been chatting with Zara via PM and she is adamant, very much so, that the builder guy was for Frankie May which Diamonds sent up at the wrong time and she only dealt with him because Frankie was in the shower.

I think the best thing is to just see how things go in a fortnights time as this will be entirely Zara managing it as an independent.

greychap

I hope not, as its a syndrome I was hoping I would never get :(

@stanleyjohn

All I will say on this is, I have been chatting with Zara via PM and she is adamant, very much so, that the builder guy was for Frankie May which Diamonds sent up at the wrong time and she only dealt with him because Frankie was in the shower.

I think the best thing is to just see how things go in a fortnights time as this will be entirely Zara managing it as an independent.

Wether some people think your a mug or not its your money, your life to do with how you want and you got your wish by her going independent.

greychap

By christ thats a hell of a read first thing in the morning.
In all honesty why would anyone want to see a WG again after being treat like that, it is blindingly obvious she didn't have time to shower before AG entered the flat.There is no excuse for that , NONE.
I have never used this agency and I never will but I cannot see why AG is so intent in absolving Zara of all blame, fair enough he likes her but she has treat him like a mug. Free 15 mins and that makes everything OK ? Not in my book, not by a long way.
In my experience you can tell if a WG has showered and if you have seen them waving a punter off then they open their legs for you without going for a shower then that is a disgrace. I know it has happened to me before and I made sure I didn't give oral as all I could smell was baby wipes-nowt worse.
AG you obviously like this lass but for gods sake mate you are letting her take you for a mug IMHO this is not just down to agency as she knew she was letting you go down on her after Bob the builder had battered her.
But after reading your last entry I see your happy for lasses to take the piss  :lol:
Thank god for Allure.

Anybody that uses Diamonds or knows about them this kind of thing is to be expected.

Its basically a cattle market, Diamonds want as many bookings as possible and the girls need a lot of punters for using there incall flats as they don't make much per punter after pay out.

If you was to see a girl that say does not do 30min bookings and say charges £150 for the hr the experience on there incall is totally different as she is seeing far less punters per day, that's why most of the time I don't mind paying more for a better experience unless a girl that charges cheaper but has a good reputation for not treating you like cattle then that's ok.

Offline Kev3773

Wether some people think your a mug or not its your money, your life to do with how you want and you got your wish by her going independent.

+1

Toshiba

I think its up to AG its his money, personally hes being a bit blinkered imho but its up to him.

She did take the piss but he obviously has a thing about her

David Larry

I personally don't think he has a "thing" about her. I see it more along the lines of him wanting an amicable resolution without compromising any future bookings.

Toshiba

I personally don't think he has a "thing" about her. I see it more along the lines of him wanting an amicable resolution without compromising any future bookings.

i was joking   :D

Offline Tiger63

Personally I do think he has " A thing" about her but so what?????
Its Anths money....tiz up to him what he does with it.
She does have a canny arse on her mind

Offline Uniformad

Personally I do think he has " A thing" about her but so what?????
Its Anths money....tiz up to him what he does with it.
She does have a canny arse on her mind

Yer agree I've sent her a message as I want the appointment before AnthG cover her pillows again  :lol: :lol: na I have emailed her no response but will see her if she gets back