Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet monique - kings cross  (Read 5048 times)

24 review(s) for _SweetMONIQUE_ (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline claretandblue

Monique had been on my hotlist for some time and following a further recommendation from mrhappypants via pm I decided she was to be the next one to see, especially as the reverse bid I had set up for this week was churning out such shit!

I spoke to monique the day before, confirmed availability for the following day and texted in the morning to confirm, all fine and no problems. The booking was for one hour at £120.

External Link/Members Only

I arrived to her place a few minutes early so wandered about a bit, despite it being only early evening I felt pretty conspicous in a suit as it is a bit of a shitty area, if I return I will definately dress casual.

I received a text from monique a couple of minutes before the agreed time and headed to her flat. On arrival we had a nice kiss and I was offered a drink and a shower which I took as it had been a long day in the office.

I found monique very attractive,excellent figure, really well done enhanced tits and a pretty face. It is all subjective, but I saw elsewhere michelle independent being considered more attractive but for me I preferred monique. Age wise she is listed as 27, I wouldnt particularly argue with that and she certainly wouldnt be any older than 30/31, with me being mid thirties she was probably my ideal age in terms of what I would look for in a wg.

I took the shower and returned in my towel to be greeted by monique for some very nice dfk, I took my time here and then enjoyed rubbing up and down against her fit body while i helped her out of her pretty dress. I enjoyed playing with her nipples before she dropped her knees for some owo. I enjoyed her technique, she couldnt properly deepthroat me but bless her she gave it a good go. I am not often a ro man but couldnt help myself and enjoyed tasting her pussy, she really enjoyed this or is an excellent actress!

After roughly twenty minutes or so I could feel myself getting close and wanted to give her a nice cim having stored up my load for a few days, she took this without flinching and with a cheeky smile. We then had a quick break and a glass of wine, I found her really easy to talk to and things felt very natural between us which always helps the punt.

A massage was then offered but I was ready for round two so away we went with more ro, owo and then me giving her a good seeing to in mish, her face was a picture as we really did feel lost in the moment, I would say in terms of a connection during sex it was the best i have had on a punt. We actually managed to spill most of the wine during this period but no harm done,  as we continued before i popped in the condom as we collapsed in a sweaty mess.

We finished off the wine that hadnt been spilt and chatted some more, then realised time was nearly up and i hadnt had her on top so we rectified that with cowgirl and reverse cowgirl at different paces which resulted in a third pop which is good going for me in that time.

I was then offered another shower which I took, we had another nice chat about a few things before I said my good byes, In summary a very enjoyable punt, I definately felt like we "clicked" which of course made everything so much better, even if we hadnt i still would view monique as a very solid bet.

mrhappypants

C&B, thanks for the acknowledgement.  I don't know if it the resemblence to Michelle Pfieffer but my lasting impression is of a sophisticated lady and that her customer service was really good. I am glad you did not feel rushed for time.  The kings Cross area is very mixed but the whole area feels like it is getting safer. 

Glad you enjoyed.  I must pop by and "say hello" sometime soon. :D

Dave

Offline claretandblue

C&B, thanks for the acknowledgement.  I don't know if it the resemblence to Michelle Pfieffer but my lasting impression is of a sophisticated lady and that her customer service was really good. I am glad you did not feel rushed for time.  The kings Cross area is very mixed but the whole area feels like it is getting safer. 

Glad you enjoyed.  I must pop by and "say hello" sometime soon. :D

Dave

No problem at all,yes she is very aware of good customer service, i had water, wine and a diet coke while i was there!
As i was leaving she even asked me if there was anything she could have done differently, she is a real sweetie

Offline PLeisure

As i was leaving she even asked me if there was anything she could have done differently
Very impressed by that....

Been curious about her for a while - appreciate the insights, cheers  :hi:

password02

Good review C&B - I also had a positive but slight negative was that I was slightly rushed at the end as I think she had another client at 1pm when I saw her a few weeks ago - I was in and out in about 53 mins - No real issue but I know some guys that have paid for an hour would like the hour spent with the girl - At £2 per minutes that's still £14.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review C&B.

At £2 per minutes that's still £14.

Cold, hard fact!

This is one activity this not cheap Sir :hi:

That's why sites like UKP are a great and welcomed resource. To people like us that partakes in this. Sometimes rewarding but costly activity  :cool:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 07:06:31 pm by The_Don »

Offline Luke

Profile is gone , maybe she is away on holiday?

Offline The_Don

scorpion61

Profile is back and Monique has moved to Liverpool St / Aldgate area. Still on HL.

mrhappypants

I am glad to see her back and that she decided to stay local.  There is so much value around at £100 (especially if you are prepared to travel) but I rate both her looks and her service.

Dave

Offline Luke

Profile is back and Monique has moved to Liverpool St / Aldgate area. Still on HL.

And gone again, her availability is very erratic , not sure what's going on there,

Offline backofthenet

And gone again, her availability is very erratic , not sure what's going on there,

Yeah, she replied to an email of mine and then disappeared again - assume she's on hols or something. Anyone know? ta