Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Edinburgh  (Read 6744 times)

Had a wee meet with the lovely 'Sara Edinburg' the other day-
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Not bad, nice body, false tits were a bit out of shape. (Prefer them natural myself)
Anyhow, not bad looking, nothing like her pics but it is her going by the body (you'll see what I mean if you get to meet her)
Flat seemed ok, typical punt pad.
Told her I wanted to video her blowing me, she was ok with it, got some decent video. Fucked her doggy, again nice enough arse. Never bothered with the dung funnel as her pussy was pretty tight (says it's on offer in her likes though)
Ended up asking for a facial for the camera, she wasn't up for it as too early in the day to be retouching her makeup.
Nice video clip of her tossing me off over her falsies.
Left pretty satisfied.

All in all, not a bad half hour.

JazzMan

Show be posted in the review section.

Offline Happyjose

Sorry about posting in the wrong section, will get it right next time.
 Strange post about scamming on the posted thread? Is that actually true? I didn't have any problems with her, she was pretty accommodating. I think if I'd been left in a flat by myself and just robbed to boot, I'm pretty sure I'd have at least broke a window or two?

Offline Happyjose

Sorry about posting in the wrong section, will get it right next time.
 Strange post about scamming on the posted thread? Is that actually true? I didn't have any problems with her, she was pretty accommodating. I think if I'd been left in a flat by myself and just robbed to boot, I'm pretty sure I'd have at least broke a window or two?

If you have the stamina it's worth reading the whole thread for context. Difficult to get a handle on what really happened

and if you contact admin this can probably be moved to the right section
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 01:23:20 pm by Happyjose »

Nope! 2 and a half pages in and my eyes started to bleed. Never that far over towards that side of edinburgh much anyway so probably just a one time punt.

Offline Reiver

Is she still at piershill as I've seen someone like her at the bus stop .

She was based just off Leith Walk, think it was Buchan St? Just stuck the postcode in my sat NAV but down round about that area.

Offline auldie63

Nope! 2 and a half pages in and my eyes started to bleed. Never that far over towards that side of edinburgh much anyway so probably just a one time punt.
Yup! save yersel' the time Alistairs was a right Walter Mitty.

bawbag

Anyone have any idea how she appears to have turned into an ee girl working un newcastle

Offline auldie63

A lot of WGs are time lords and can travel in space/time and regenerate at will.

Lorenzo

Probably give this one a neutral fake boobs don't do it for me especially when the nipples pointing north and east. Claims to be Scottish / Italian which i doubt as i speak fluent Italian and did mention a few Italian phrases expecting a reply - and it didn't happen. Although she did satisfy me and but thats where it ends

Offline S.X. MacHine

I'm surprised she's had a couple of lukewarm comments here; having had a one hour meet with her in Fife ages ago, I won't be back.
She sure had a lovely wee figure, subject to the false titty thing, which didn't bother me.
She was a bit of a time waster, disappearing with the cash only to return 5 long minutes later. Not acceptable. Finished early and, if memory serves, left the room.
Very cold and mechanical experience; no chemistry. Reserved and not friendly. I don't know why she does something which she doesn't seem to like.
Anal? Advertised but not delivered.
A negative for me, guys.

Offline mrh79

Anyone seen this lady recently?