Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Sexy Tina  (Read 1711 times)

Offline shaved_guy

Okay guys,

Has anyone seen this lady:

External Link/Members Only

Was she any good?

Thanks

SG  :)

Offline Turtle Z

It's a fake profile. I tried contacting the woman in these pics a few months back and she was under a different name then. She didn't respond to my email. Follow through cross referencing on her feedback with both punters and other WG profiles and you'll see that its all obviously fake.

Offline shaved_guy

Offline blue80

She made a reverse bid to me a few months ago, she bid the same as the bid even though her own rates was much lower.....

I pointed this out and she said she wasn't sure how the RB's work but would do it for the same price as on her profile, she then started to ask exactly where I lived so she could work out if she could just walk to my house!?!?

Offline shaved_guy

Well if your receiving her at your pace she would need to know at some point - I'm in a hotel so not that bothered about her enquiring exactly where it is!!!!!!

Regarding the price, you can't blame a girl for trying, her feedback looks good, so if I can get hold of her I'll giver her a go.

Offline Turtle Z

Well if your receiving her at your pace she would need to know at some point - I'm in a hotel so not that bothered about her enquiring exactly where it is!!!!!!

Regarding the price, you can't blame a girl for trying, her feedback looks good, so if I can get hold of her I'll giver her a go.

No, her feedback doesn't look good. It looks fabricated

Offline shaved_guy

I'll TOFTT - Feedback inbound when I've given her a good debriefing on Monday - She's booked!!!!!!!!!  :cool:

Offline Turtle Z

I'll TOFTT - Feedback inbound when I've given her a good debriefing on Monday - She's booked!!!!!!!!!  :cool:

Well if I'm wrong I won't be far behind you so long as its a positive. Good luck!   :drinks:

Offline shaved_guy

Well after 2 hours of bliss Im glad I TOFTT.  :drinks:

Offline Turtle Z

Offline shaved_guy

Well I had a great time, on my phone will do a proper review later.

I'd of fucked her all night had she of let me!!!!

Offline Turtle Z

Well I had a great time, on my phone will do a proper review later.

I'd of fucked her all night had she of let me!!!!

I noticed she only does outcall. Where did you see her?

Offline shaved_guy

Hotel in Solihull, nice comfy bed that didnt squeek.  It got a bit damp though  :lol: