Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Negative Reviews  (Read 2601 times)

Offline madeinwales56

It appears there are more and more negative reviews appearing on here. I haven't taken the time to compare the ratio of positive, neutral and negatives. I have put up some negatives myself.
I was wondering if my fellow punters not only post reviews (particularly negatives) on UKP but also bother to leave negative feedback against the prossie's adultwork profile.
The reason I ask is that not all punters read UKP as adultwork is still the primary source for finding prossies. Prossies with negative feedback on here clearly take it seriously (witness the amount of them who register just to deny or argue the toss) but wouldn't leaving a negative on aw as well multiply the effect to warn prospective punters from poor service providers?

Offline Corus Boy

You would have needed to have made a Booking Request through AW, so it is not always possible.

Offline Turtle Z

I would never leave any comments or reviews on AW. You are just asking for trouble as the whole system is fundamentally flawed and balanced in favour of the prossie. All punters eventually wise up to the fact that AW is shite and sadly you need one or two swift kicks to the bollocks before the penny drops. Keep your UPK profile separate from your AW profile and only review here making sure that the prossie can't make a link between the two profiles. 

I agree neg reviews  on aw kick you right in the ball

Type_O_Negative

Another thing is the fact some of us wouldn't dare to write a negative review because they want to show the others they are "perfect" punters.

Offline AgedCases

Plus any negative feedback the punter receives can make punting life difficult.

Online RedKettle

I never book via AW - I keep my profile on there as low as possible.  The occasional email to gather information but often I will then book by phone and hope they cannot connect the two.  I used to do the odd RB - even then I might book by phone.

I have used it to outline role play scenarios so those WGs will know who I am on AW.

Given that policy of minimum profile and no bookings feedback on AW not an option.  However I do my bit on UKP!  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

It appears there are more and more negative reviews appearing on here. I haven't taken the time to compare the ratio of positive, neutral and negatives. I have put up some negatives myself.
I was wondering if my fellow punters not only post reviews (particularly negatives) on UKP but also bother to leave negative feedback against the prossie's adultwork profile.
The reason I ask is that not all punters read UKP as adultwork is still the primary source for finding prossies. Prossies with negative feedback on here clearly take it seriously (witness the amount of them who register just to deny or argue the toss) but wouldn't leaving a negative on aw as well multiply the effect to warn prospective punters from poor service providers?

I have no interest in posting anything on A/W, a site run by low lifes with no interest in helping punters. I also want no part of its so called feedback system which I see as working against the interests of punters an example of which is when punters have posted on here that they wouldn't give a WG negative feedback on A/W in case she gives negative back in revenge thus possibly putting a future WG off them. This no doubt in my mind has bad WGs and pimps laughing their heads off at such punters.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't need good feedback ---------------- I am the buyer not the seller.     :rolleyes:

Online NightKid

Yeah, for negatives I do both - on UKP and AW. Usually I'll post a link to the UKP review on the AW feedback itself too.
That way the benefit is twofold; 1) gives credibility to what I write on AW and 2) increases awareness of UKP.

As for my UKP & AW profile being linked, I couldn't give two shits as I have nothing to hide. Also, you know what they say about trying to silence one's critics.

You would have needed to have made a Booking Request through AW, so it is not always possible.

Even if they don't confirm the booking request, you can leave a Feedback Only which works fine too. Especially so for those who are scared to leave an outright negative.

Offline KentAde

Agree 100%.
I'd rather keep my feedback to the minimum on AW if it's a shit punt, but let loose on here...that way I still get the full selection of feedback-obsessed prossies...

Offline IAMBATMAN

I posted a similar thread last month https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54913.msg712615#msg712615 on the NW review section 25 out of 100 reviews were negative/neutraln

finally punters on ukp have woken up to the fact that they may well have a shit punt
 and at last are MORE willing to share that here
the benefit is two fold first it proves that punters are human and
 second it gives the wg a chance to change
 if they read what their punter really thought of the meet here .
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sureshot

Unfortunately it pays to leave positive feedback on AW so you get a +ve in return. there are some girls who require a minimum no. before they'll accept a booking from you.  Girls do read them and pass info onto others.  All this can affect the quality of service given.

IMO, if the punt was shit youre better not leaving feedback at all.  If service was only mediocre, say something positive about the meet i.e. "safe location" only etc.  we punters can read between the lines and make a judgement from there.

Going from opinions on here (and even bizarrely saafe) everyone on both sides knows the AW feedback is worth fuck all.

marty_mcfly

I have only once had the desire to leave a negative on AW for the same girl I left a negative here. Unfortunately, I did not risk a negative on retaliation as (touchwood) I have a perfect AW feedback record so far.

So no, for fear of retaliation I will not leave negative feedback on AW.

I have only once had the desire to leave a negative on AW for the same girl I left a negative here. Unfortunately, I did not risk a negative on retaliation as (touchwood) I have a perfect AW feedback record so far.

So no, for fear of retaliation I will not leave negative feedback on AW.
totally agree +100

SirFrank

I'm highly dubious about AW feedback anyway and think it's pretty much worthless. What I won't do, however, is leave +ve feed back for the sake of it on AW and then -ve here. I often don't book through AW but via phone etc so I can't leave any feedback. The times I have left -ve feedback on there have been interesting. There's always been a bullshit retort that makes out I've been an unreasonable cunt.

I've also found that leaving -ve feedback here nearly always results in a different kind of interest. It really does make you realise what a funny old game it is. I'm also certain that some fan boys tip off certain girls about negative reviews. Although I imagine most savvy WGs now peruse UKP on a regular basis to check out the word on the street. Depending on the review, I'm not sure all WGS view it as a learning experience!

What I do find odd though is the proliferation of negative reviews for Romanians. Unless a Romanian girl has existing positive reviews on here, I take it as a given that the experience will nearly always be shit. It's like being tucked up by a Nigerian bank scam email. I kind of feel, well why are you surprised it was shit?

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Many of the girls I have seen are here today gone next as are their profiles and walk up girls change day by day.

I take the advice of the more seasoned punters on here and have a seperate id on aw with no neg reveiws as yet i have not felt the need to leave a neg or Netraul here so far .. Mainly as my tastes are simple and being now a 1 pop an hr guy I go for 1/2 or less and cheap :D :D :D so the punt ten to be quick simple one not the PSE other guys can give

Guys like Hendricks and others who are spending big are the one`s whos reveiws are more valuable to us who are thinking of splashing out on a fantasy - treat punt (or maybe we have got 4 numbers on the lotto that week :D).
I know Aw is sh145t and the reveiws are to be read with extreem caution as I know thanks to here what shit happens if a bad reveiw is left there and they can link you rembered Paris B lads and shiver :scare: :scare: I listen to Sir Frank who got his Knight hood for Common Sense and pain speaking
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 11:19:55 am by GreyDave »

Offline Corus Boy

Yeah, for negatives I do both - on UKP and AW. Usually I'll post a link to the UKP review on the AW feedback itself too.
That way the benefit is twofold; 1) gives credibility to what I write on AW and 2) increases awareness of UKP.

As for my UKP & AW profile being linked, I couldn't give two shits as I have nothing to hide. Also, you know what they say about trying to silence one's critics.

Even if they don't confirm the booking request, you can leave a Feedback Only which works fine too. Especially so for those who are scared to leave an outright negative.

But you have to have made an AW Booking Request, it does not work if you have just phoned the number on her profile and arranged a meet.

For interst if you book on aw and wg marks as confirmed
You can leave feed back and field report

If she marks it as scheduled you can notand can only leave feed back with no rating
Its a common  way of reducing negative feed back and poor field reports for the shit bag type of wg !

Online NightKid

But you have to have made an AW Booking Request, it does not work if you have just phoned the number on her profile and arranged a meet.

I believe the OP is referring to cases where a Booking Request has been made. If it has, then my point is that you'll definitely be able to leave a negative comment, regardless if it's a proper Negative or Feedback Only.

So yes, it's possible for us punters to tell it as it is, even on AW. The question is whether you're willing to do it or not, which is subject to individuals.

OldAdmin

Apart from aforementioned reasons, something else I just realized:

I delete 2-4 positive reviews per day from new members (already 3 today) because they read like touts / adverts, that would add up to 100+ reviews per month.

So if it wasn't for all those positives being deleted, the ratio of positive to negatives would be different, and similar to other sites (who don't care about bullshit reviews because all the owners care about is pleasing their pimp advertisers, who are the ones being given fake reviews).

OldAdmin

Prime example just now.

Deleted and instant banned.

Quote from: MaxGoddard
I got the door opened by a sexy and ready to go Ariel all decked out in lingerie. Her room was clean and inviting for the fun to come. The first thing I noticed is how pretty she is with a nice smile, very seductive eyes and her body is just the way I like it. We had a nice hello hug and I knew I had made a good choice. She is a real person and I felt no rush whatsoever.
Good girl, recommended

thats her link for contact if you want to give a try she is in South Kensington External Link/Members Only

Online RedKettle

another illustration of how much work Admin puts into this site - thank you  :hi:

Offline Turtle1

I think a review on here is a million times better than a review on AW. The later is full of fakes catfish accounts. Least on here you know when Sergie is writing fake review ( good and bad)

Just shows how much weeding out nik has to do to  keep this site in top order  as reviews here are bread and butter to real punters
Aw reviews are normaly totol shit for 99 out of 100 . thank you nick for your hard work

OldAdmin

Just shows how much weeding out nik has to do to  keep this site in top order  as reviews here are bread and butter to real punters
Aw reviews are normaly totol shit for 99 out of 100 . thank you nick for your hard work

Me and NIK are two different people.

I believe the OP is referring to cases where a Booking Request has been made. If it has, then my point is that you'll definitely be able to leave a negative comment, regardless if it's a proper Negative or Feedback Only.

So yes, it's possible for us punters to tell it as it is, even on AW. The question is whether you're willing to do it or not, which is subject to individuals.
only is booking marked completed and not scheduled by wg !

Offline madeinwales56

The general consensus so far looks like us punters are willing to put up a negative reviews on here but a little more reluctant to put one on adultwork.
I have to show my hand here but despite enduring some woesome punts I have only posted one negative feedback on aw. The problem I have with putting my money where my mouth is is that, as previous contributors have said, you need a confirmed booking to leave a positive or negative rating or an aw booking in the past to leave feedback.  By leaving any kind of feedback you obviously reveal your aw moniker whereas on UKP you can hide behind your (hopefully different) soubriquet. That means that the prossie can identify you and retaliate by leaving negative feedback for you on aw and if they come on here to justify a neagative review they normally get put in their place, and sharpish!
It goes without saying, punters get a more realistic view of prossies from UKP rather than aw but I just think it's a shame I, for one, am not more brave in writing negatives on adultwork.

Offline cueball

The general consensus so far looks like us punters are willing to put up a negative reviews on here but a little more reluctant to put one on adultwork.
I have to show my hand here but despite enduring some woesome punts I have only posted one negative feedback on aw. The problem I have with putting my money where my mouth is is that, as previous contributors have said, you need a confirmed booking to leave a positive or negative rating or an aw booking in the past to leave feedback.  By leaving any kind of feedback you obviously reveal your aw moniker whereas on UKP you can hide behind your (hopefully different) soubriquet. That means that the prossie can identify you and retaliate by leaving negative feedback for you on aw and if they come on here to justify a neagative review they normally get put in their place, and sharpish!
It goes without saying, punters get a more realistic view of prossies from UKP rather than aw but I just think it's a shame I, for one, am not more brave in writing negatives on adultwork.

You're right what you say miw, but, aw is set up round the prossies and ukp is set up round the punter, so, I find em in aw and research em on ukp. I think more and more use the same method as I do.

Online NightKid

only is booking marked completed and not scheduled by wg !

It doesn't matter whether it's completed/confirmed or not. The point is, if a punter sees any sort of negatively worded comment on any WG's AW feedback then it automatically raises a red flag.
See the AW feedback on this profile for example: External Link/Members Only

Anyway, disregarding the fact whether others got the point about using Feedback Only, it's clear that many are still afraid of the repercussions of leaving a negative on AW.
As such, I can only laugh whenever someone moans about AW's feedback system being lousy - it's shite because punters made it so, not prossies.

... it's a shame that many aren't more brave in writing negatives on adultwork.

Corrected for yeh.  :hi:

here one feed back you can see through

External Link/Members Only

and this girl

guess what both romainain  :cry:

Offline Marmalade

A few thoughts.

AW is a non-profit, not a charity. Punters that are grown up enough to help themselves a bit by joining UKP, or even better, joining and posting reviews, are more deserving in my opinion. I don't feel any 'duty' to try to 'help' those that just read AW reviews.

As long as you take all reviews with a pinch of salt, and mostly ignore stupid or agenda-laden ones, then they can be a bit helpful, but no substitute for doing your own research. UKP reviews are the only ones I think are worth reading. I check AW reviews really only to see if she's got any (a different exercise, part of "does she exist?").

Positive reviews are as important as neutral and negative ones but, all else being equal, negative ones (about anything, not just prossie services) tend to be more useful. You'd be hard-pressed to see every well-reviewed prossie. Think of holiday reviews: loads of people will like any destination you can pick, but it is the complaints that are likely to tell you if, for you, something not so good would be a deal-breaker.

Fluffie reviews (from people who only rate prossies as 9 or 10 out of 10) are mostly helpful in the same way as AW, the "does she exist?" question. They can be entertaining and even sincere, but not that useful when a reviewer seems to have such little experience or ability/willingness to differentiate between good and bad. The claim it is "all down to good research" is unscientific and unfalsifiable: one cannot image the fluffy being negative unless the girl ripped him off or failed to turn up. Sometimes not even then.

Reviewer street-cred is the most important thing. Even on AW (confirming she exists) a reviewer who I recognise as genuine helps to confirm it is not just a PG-seller profile.

Why review? a) if you want to; b) if the forum has given you something at some point then it's a decent thing to do to give something back. Remember: without compromising your identity.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 11:45:50 pm by Marmalade »

Online RedKettle

You're right what you say miw, but, aw is set up round the prossies and ukp is set up round the punter, so, I find em in aw and research em on ukp. I think more and more use the same method as I do.

exactly right

agreed it costs you only a few minutes to review a girl on ukp
reasons for doing this should be

pay back other punters who reviews have helped you
you views right now. girls do change for the worst normally
share the love a good girl is worth seeing a shite one not
be man enough to admit you fucked up or were fucked up save others the pain
warn others of services offered but not given (ie romainain girls will rarely kiss, Chinese will not kiss after you have licked their pussy.

remember with out ukp you could easily have a string of shit punts !

Offline GreyDave

agreed it costs you only a few minutes to review a girl
remember with out ukp you could easily have a string of shit punts !

:drinks: agree wha a good job all those involved in the filtering out of the reveiws good and bad do.
Just as touts put up good ones for themselves they put up bad ones for compertion. Feeling what is a real reveiw is an art ( mind you Sergis english gives the game away a bit :D :D

here a english girls feed back

think smell of fish is telling ?