Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: age old dilemma .....  (Read 2334 times)

fredpunter

You've seen a girl a couple of times and enjoyed it very much each time. Whilst trying to arrange the third meet it starts to become apparent she is as mad as a hatter and slightly more disorganized.

Persevere or just give up on her and enjoy the memories?

No doubt someone will ask for a link, I will pm it to anyone who desperately wants to know if they pm me.

Offline cueball

I'd move on to be honest, if she's disorganised you'll end up Sat in your car staring at your phone without a plan b wondering what's going on, thinking it'll be ok because she's a regular

herelonely

For me would depend on 2 things, risk of EAS if you've enjoyed it that much and are now noticing 'little things' (may be unfair there) and if not that then whether the shag was good enough to warrant being messed around a bit by a disorganised regular.

Or is it possible she's not keen on a third meet hence appearing to be disorganised and mad?

fredpunter

I'd move on to be honest, if she's disorganised you'll end up Sat in your car staring at your phone without a plan b wondering what's going on, thinking it'll be ok because she's a regular

I think this is pretty much my feelings, just a pity cos I could see myself having visited a lot.

fredpunter

For me would depend on 2 things, risk of EAS if you've enjoyed it that much and are now noticing 'little things' (may be unfair there) and if not that then whether the shag was good enough to warrant being messed around a bit by a disorganised regular.

Or is it possible she's not keen on a third meet hence appearing to be disorganised and mad?

I'm ruling out the third option on the basis that im not sure she is organised or sane enough to even remember who I am  :lol:

Offline dizietsmae

I move on as I would get EAS otherwise, plenty more fish in the sea mate!!!

Offline Ipunter

I've noticed some WG get lazy when they think you'll come again and again. Move on

Offline smiths

You've seen a girl a couple of times and enjoyed it very much each time. Whilst trying to arrange the third meet it starts to become apparent she is as mad as a hatter and slightly more disorganized.

No doubt someone will ask for a link, I will pm it to anyone who desperately wants to know if they pm me.

If she is good I will give persevere for a bit, if she was able to handle the previous two bookings well it might be a one-off. However, I will only persevere for a short while though I might try her again if still about at sometime in the future.

It would depend as well as to how exactly she is as mad as a hatter, if she is a bit kooky, a bit odd that's not a problem too me, if on the other hand she is a raving loon time too move on for me.

fredpunter

If she is good I will give persevere for a bit, if she was able to handle the previous two bookings well it might be a one-off. However, I will only persevere for a short while though I might try her again if still about at sometime in the future.

It would depend as well as to how exactly she is as mad as a hatter, if she is a bit kooky, a bit odd that's not a problem too me, if on the other hand she is a raving loon time too move on for me.

Maybe I will leave it a week or two and try her again. Shes not bonkers in the axe waving sense, just there's no logic behind some of her statements, and some things she says seem disconnected from reality. Some may say this is because she is a woman  :lol:

Offline cueball

I've noticed some WG get lazy when they think you'll come again and again. Move on

That's 100% correct, I've noticed that over the years, once they think you'll come back time and again they think they can let the service drop, usually after the third visit I find, I'm usually history by then. The ones I return to are the ones that get better the more you visit.

Offline thefoxman

Are we talking about punting / WG's ? because the above is my experience with all women :) :lol:

Have to find a balance between hot and crazy ...

Offline madeinwales56

All women are fucking mad. That's how they are wired. Walk away and look back fondly. If you already think there's something up there definitely is! Trust your instincts.

fredpunter

That's 100% correct, I've noticed that over the years, once they think you'll come back time and again they think they can let the service drop, usually after the third visit I find, I'm usually history by then. The ones I return to are the ones that get better the more you visit.

The first session was good, the second session was excellent and I had very high hopes for the third, so service isn't the issue. But .....
Comms are shit
Ability to remember and stick to arrangements made more than 10 minutes in advance is lacking
Ability to remember promises about pricing is non-existent

It's very frustrating when you think you have a definite arrangement to meet at a certain time on a certain day at a certain location for a certain duration for a certain price and when the afternoon of the day arrives the time, duration, location and price all change. But you only find out cos you have been trying to confirm the location as it has changed on her profile, without success until there's only 3 hours to go, for three days.
Maybe I will leave it longer than a couple of weeks before I try again.

And this meeting was intended to replace an earlier meeting the previous week that got cancelled because of the time of the month. But that's another story.

fredpunter

Ps, in case its not clear, I didn't go ahead with the third meeting on the revised terms.

Offline Cuntminion

Pm link my curiosity needs to know

I say stick with it, crazy is good

Online RedKettle

ditch her

i am getting more clinical about this after recent poor experiences with repeat visits

the only exception might be if you think a regular (and I mean someone you have seen more than 5 times) is getting abit lazy.  I have had this a few times and have left a long gap or actually told them - it does wonders for the performance after that.

Offline webpunter

have left a long gap
+1 hold in reserve for a rainy day.  And research plan B & C just in case if you decide to go visit.  Or try & arrange a meet when you haven't got blue balls and if it doesn't happen then not a disaster

justfornow

Are we talking about punting / WG's ? because the above is my experience with all women :) :lol:

Have to find a balance between hot and crazy ...

it was posted here before External Link/Members Only

I have that problem as well. One of my regulars was good but not as good as last time and i'm wondering if i should go back. Thinking about giving her last chance but giving chance to a wg seems like a waste of money :D

fredpunter

Well, time has passed and I've not felt tempted to give this lass another opportunity to mess me about so I should probably link this thread with my review of her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54937.0

Offline threechilliman

That was me this morning........ The only plan b was to knock one out myself

tcm

Offline Jimmyredcab

Depends on how mad she is, most of them have mild mental health issues.    :wackogirl: