Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Littleluscious - Bullwell  (Read 1431 times)

2 review(s) for bootybernice (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for littleluscious (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Drake

Originally went to see BootyBernice who I had seen a while ago:

External Link/Members Only

She gave me the address which is the same bunch of apartments in Arnold which Thai Anita and friends work from.  When I arrived, she didn't answer the phone. I hung around for half an hour but she was massive let down after driving some distance to get there.

I found Littleluscious as plan B nearby in Bullwell:

After some texts back and forth, we agreed a time.  After this, she was texting me a lot more than a normal WG would which set alarms bells ringing a little.  When I finally arrived, she was waiting on her doorstep in a nighty and facially she looked ok (like her pics), so I went inside.

When I got inside, I began to realise it may have been a mistake but I wasn't thinking with my brain at this point.  The place was a mess and there was a pretty horrible smell which I think came from her pet rats which she keeps in her bedroom, believe it or not.  When I spoke to her, I got a feeling that she wasn't all there mentally.

So she removed her nighty revealing a massive gut covered in stretch marks  :scare:  but went and gave me some quite good OWO.  As things progressed I generally got a feeling of a bad attitude from her and came to the conclusion that she was a bit of a nutter.  Luckily it was only a 15 minute punt as I could't wait to get out of there in the end.

Oh and for some reason she was wearing a wig.  :rolleyes:

Offline MunchCrunch

I have seen her on AW for a number of years - I think this is probably her 2nd or 3rd different profile(someone will correct me if I'm wrong). Something about her made me not want to go there. I think one of her pictures once had her with a 'Big Issue' lanyard around her neck. I have nothing against people selling the Big Issue at all, but on an AW profile.... :dash:

I seem to remember her trying to go exclusively 'Pro Dom/Mistress' but looks like she reverted back to both sides of the business.

Anyway, thanks for the review :thumbsup: will definitely draw a line through that one...you know what it's like when you start thinking with the guy down south! :wacko:

MC

Offline Northerndave666

Yes, she's had multiple profiles before disappearing and re-appearing. Tried to meet her once, late night a few years ago at a diff location. I parked round the corner and saw her pacing across the road many times in the distance, decided to leave before arriving if you know what I mean.

She has the look of an ex street girl with a troubled personality, would not be surprised if she's not on some form of legal or illegal medication  :scare:

Offline MrMan1973

She's neither little nor luscious....  :vomit:

bristolqwerty

Nice touch putting a lovely picture of her hometown in her gallery pictures.  Best picture by far. :dash: